Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North (1922 Views)

Tinubu’s Economic Policies Not Living Up To Expectation – Financial Times / David Malpass Commends President Tinubu's Economic Policies / Tinubu Economic Advisers Propose Customs, NIMASA, FIRS Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by ebufa: 2:49pm On May 11
CodeTemplar:
The igbos are equally guilty of block vote mentality and are just lucky not to be operating at the illiteracy level of the northerners. Once 2027 approaches and few zealous obedient or ronu colony start vibrating, you will see massive tribal and religious aligned political support.
The hosts of heaven really dealt mankind a severe blow when they confused our brains with languages and all its effect. Putin is still trying to rescue his tribal people in imaginary parts of ukraine.

Igbos voted obasanjo,yaradua,Jonathan but you do not want them to vote their own brother!
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by CodeTemplar: 2:59pm On May 11
ebufa:

Igbos voted obasanjo,yaradua,Jonathan but you do not want them to vote their own brother!
no, igbos voted PDP,pdp, pdp and a PDP agent who hijacked LP because their grassroots politics was built largely around PDP strong presence in SE.
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by KillahPriest: 3:07pm On May 11
Almaigaa:

See painment grin
lol grin this skull mining cannibal was among the terrorists shouting ebin pawa in Ibadan this morning, you've come here to constitute nuisance again. Won't you look for a wheelbarrow to push goods at a market for traders instead of being a fòol on Nairaland for peanuts
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Osoboshi: 4:10pm On May 11
Almaigaa:

No mind the idiot. He left his barren Region go hustle in a Northern Village. The useless Boy get mouth talk down on the Village where he is hustling. If we ask him to go back to his barren Region now. He will begin call on UN, USA, EU, ECOWAS,AU etc grin
u Sabi Dem well well,Dem no fit see good for another person

1 Like

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by DMerciful(m): 4:26pm On May 11
No wahala. Make una dey rule
Almaigaa:

They rule first and it will be the last. They will never smell Asso Rock Villa.
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 4:47pm On May 11
DMerciful:
No wahala. Make una dey rule

We go rule
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 4:55pm On May 11
KillahPriest:
lol grin this skull mining cannibal was among the terrorists shouting ebin pawa in Ibadan this morning, you've come here to constitute nuisance again. Won't you look for a wheelbarrow to push goods at a market for traders instead of being a fòol on Nairaland for peanuts

Epin pawa dey bite harder for East. Today, I go banged mama Nkechi and her younger daughter Amarachi. If I buy drink for them, I go give them 10k then bang them till day break.

Papa Amarachi dey house dey wait make mama Amarachi bring food come house. Her husband know say I dey bang his wife, but hunger make am no dey fit complain grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by lamentor78(m): 4:59pm On May 11
DasaintHope:

Little background:
I was born and raised in the North, Kaduna state to be precise, so i happen to experience first hand the lifestyle of core Northerners aka Hausa. So i've not been here since 2011 religious crisis.
I lost my mom last month when i was deployed in Sri lanka, i came back last week to see my aged father in Kano, you know spend my leave with family.

So here's the story:
Since i've been here ( a small community in Wudil Kano), ive noticed a trend. Gone were the days when beggars could only be found on the street, or amongst the disabled. A vast majority of the populace have been reduced to beggars. I mean some of this people literary knock on our gate and shameleslly sollicit for financial help from me especially knowing well i'm a visitor in the community, or even my sibling or my dad. According to my father, this has been the norm for a while, and popsy happens to be a retired Reverend and would always help people unless it's not in his power to do so.
Elders, children, even their hijab adorning women literary approach me with sob stories anytime i venture out of the house, especially if im putting on anything remotely resembling millitary fatigues.

What is puzzling and still hardening my heart against this people is this:
This are the same set of people who will collect 1k, maggi and oil to sell their vote. Or vote along ethno-religious lines with the illusion of holding power to the north, to islam, or to spite another segment of the country.
I hold no pity for them, God forgive me.

Let them suffer for 600 years.

Until Nigerians unite and understand that it is the rich vs poor, not islam vs christain, not igbo vs Yoruba vs Hausa, not APC vs PDP vs Lp, Not BAT, Atiku, or P.Obi.
Let them suffer i say.

This your write up is senseless, when Awolowo was advocating for free education in the west what did your people in the North go for,.....answer the question, 2. Ask your state governors since 1999 if federal government is owing any of them allocation that is not paid....so your predicament is traced from the unpatriotic leaders you have in the North.
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by KillahPriest: 5:15pm On May 11
Almaigaa:

Epin pawa dey bite harder for East. Today, I go banged mama Nkechi and her younger daughter Amarachi. If I buy drink for them, I go give them 10k then bang them till day break.

Papa Amarachi dey house dey wait make mama Amarachi bring food come house. Her husband know say I dey bang his wife, but hunger make am no dey fit complain grin grin grin grin
na your wahala be that, bants can and propaganda can never change reality on ground
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 5:20pm On May 11
KillahPriest:
na your wahala be that, bants can and propaganda can never change reality on ground

E pain am
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Sirianese: 5:50pm On May 11
DasaintHope:

Little background:
I was born and raised in the North, Kaduna state to be precise, so i happen to experience first hand the lifestyle of core Northerners aka Hausa. So i've not been here since 2011 religious crisis.
I lost my mom last month when i was deployed in Sri lanka, i came back last week to see my aged father in Kano, you know spend my leave with family.

So here's the story:
Since i've been here ( a small community in Wudil Kano), ive noticed a trend. Gone were the days when beggars could only be found on the street, or amongst the disabled. A vast majority of the populace have been reduced to beggars. I mean some of this people literary knock on our gate and shameleslly sollicit for financial help from me especially knowing well i'm a visitor in the community, or even my sibling or my dad. According to my father, this has been the norm for a while, and popsy happens to be a retired Reverend and would always help people unless it's not in his power to do so.
Elders, children, even their hijab adorning women literary approach me with sob stories anytime i venture out of the house, especially if im putting on anything remotely resembling millitary fatigues.

This are the same set of people who will collect 1k, maggi and oil to sell their vote. Or vote along ethno-religious lines with the illusion of holding power to the north, to islam, or to spite another segment of the country.

Until Nigerians unite and understand that it is the rich vs poor, not islam vs christain, not igbo vs Yoruba vs Hausa, not APC vs PDP vs Lp, Not BAT, Atiku, or P.Obi.
Let them suffer i say.

It's the same in the south west, in the grassroots. All those area boys are now full blown beggars sad
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Christlike01: 6:09pm On May 11
DasaintHope:

Little background:

So here's the story:

Let them suffer i say.

Igbos are the major culprits of what you're blaming the Northerners for! The picture below represents how each region voted for the three leading Presidential candidates - Tinubu, Atiku, and Obi - during the last presidential elections.

Take a look at it and then ask yourself: who actually voted along ethnic and religious lines among the three major ethnic groups - Yoruba, Hausa/Fulani, and Igbo?

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by KillahPriest: 8:14pm On May 11
Almaigaa:

E pain my mama cry
LMAOOOOOO grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bleaching Governor / Wow! Okocha Joins The Fray For Soludo / Political Farmers Cause Food Shortage In S/west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.