Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up (1844 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / Should I Give my working Class Wife Allowance? / Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 11:30am On May 10
Moshybear:
Okay
yea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 12:04pm On May 10
Still hopeful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Sharpsharp00123: 12:45pm On May 10
Thugnificent:
Good afternoon everyone.

Please I'm starving and can barely afford to feed even once a day coupled with the fact that I'm on medication for an illness. Please anyone in Abakaliki Ebonyi state and it's environs should help me with foodstuffs abeg before i faint. No limitations on what i could eat as long as it's edible and not poisonous. My phone number is on my signature

If you want to assist financially and not in Abakaliki, this is my details

07 25 00 93 40

access bank

Chukwuemeka

God bless
Hardy123 on the other thread u claim u can feed everyone generation but this is an igbo like u here that needs help

Send money to him n drop screenshot here if truly u are loaded, anything less than this then u are an empty barrel

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Sharpsharp00123: 12:46pm On May 10
Hardy123:
Okay grin grin
the billions u claim u have y don’t u give this guy some of it n help your fellow kinsman
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Hardy123(m): 1:23pm On May 10
Sharpsharp00123:
the billions u claim u have y don’t u give this guy some of it n help your fellow kinsman
You are not the one to tell me how to spend my own money. I give whoever i want as the spirit leads. I have done a lot of giveaway on this forum both public and privately. Go and verify! Even the OP has received from my benevolence some time ago. Go and verify again.

Clown🤡
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Sharpsharp00123: 1:33pm On May 10
Hardy123:
You are not the one to tell me how to spend my own money. I give whoever i want as the spirit leads. I have done a lot of giveaway on this forum both public and privately. Go and verify! Even the OP has received from my benevolence some time ago. Go and verify again.

Clown🤡
send 50k to him n screenshot it if truly u get money

At least I don’t know the op n he’s even a fellow igbo like u so u can’t say I am stylishly eyeing your money

2 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Hardy123(m): 3:00pm On May 10
Sharpsharp00123:
send 50k to him n screenshot it if truly u get money

At least I don’t know the op n he’s even a fellow igbo like u so u can’t say I am stylishly eyeing your money
If i want to help him, i will rather help privately and silent too than having to prove a point to a nobody with my own money.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 5:00pm On May 10
Good evening everyone
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 8:31pm On May 10
embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 8:06am On May 11
Good morning everyone
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 11:18am On May 11
cry
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by sameoldguy: 4:33pm On May 11
Thugnificent:
The last time i tried such, i was met with overwhelming silence.

Worse still is I don't have any family to run to
My Dad is late and my mum is Old and retired

I enjoy the anonymity NL gives because whether u are helped or not, life goes on but when you cry out to the people you mentioned, whether they help or not, you are forever registered in their memory as a help seeker. You get the drift? I think i don't need to explain further.

Life is far deeper than most people think.

You said you don’t have a family, then what family are you talking about here?

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 5:42pm On May 11
sameoldguy:

You said you don’t have a family, then what family are you talking about here?
please check the full meaning of "family" again, thanks.

No offense tho
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by sameoldguy: 5:51pm On May 11
Thugnificent:
please check the full meaning of "family" again, thanks.

No offense tho

I know the meaning of family sir, it has never changed. You said you don’t have a family but said your family took you to a Centre.

When you come up with stories, at least be truthful.

No need to waste my time here, it’s obvious you’re here for something else.

Enjoy
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 6:38pm On May 11
sameoldguy:

I know the meaning of family sir, it has never changed. You said you don’t have a family but said your family took you to a Centre.

When you come up with stories, at least be truthful.

No need to waste my time here, it’s obvious you’re here for something else.

Enjoy
I really apologize for not making it straight. Family here is my Sister and her kid. They are both staying with me.

You can reach out to them if you wish

I apologize once again and i honestly mean no offense. God bless .
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by sameoldguy: 6:42pm On May 11
Thugnificent:
I really apologize for not making it straight. Family here is my Sister and her kid. They are both staying with me.

You can reach out to them if you wish

I apologize once again and i honestly mean no offense. God bless .

What’s your phone number?
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 7:13pm On May 11
Thanks
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by sameoldguy: 9:05pm On May 11
Thugnificent:

Take your number off, can’t make transfer rn. Would ask for it soon.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 9:10pm On May 11
sameoldguy:

Thanks alot Sir, I have done it. No problem . Incase i go offline as my battery is low. My acc details is on the OP. Here it is again.

07 25 00 93 40 access bank Chukwuemeka Ibe

Blessings.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 10:02am On May 12
Happy Sunday everyone smiley
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 1:06pm On May 12
sameoldguy:

Good afternoon sir and a blessed Sunday to you and yours 🙏
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by BronzeTiger: 10:35pm On May 12
Thugnificent:
Anglican, why?

Moshybear:
Okay

Matrix137:
God help you bro
Continue using your alts to mention yourself you hear. Very soon pastorfire would soon come in to join them. I don't know why you cretins feel begging online is your only way to survival instead of hard work. Can you see how it has finally helped you all these years.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Moshybear(f): 2:25pm On May 14
BronzeTiger:

Continue using your alts to mention yourself you hear. Very soon pastorfire would soon come in to join them. I don't know why you cretins feel begging online is your only way to survival instead of hard work. Can you see how it has finally helped you all these years.
Please be mindful of what you accuse me of. I have no single idea of what you are talking about
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by BronzeTiger: 2:40pm On May 14
Moshybear:
Please be mindful of what you accuse me of. I have no single idea of what you are talking about
Don't test me chukwuemeka ibe.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Moshybear(f): 2:47pm On May 14
BronzeTiger:

Don't test me chukwuemeka ibe.
What is your proof that I'm the monikers you mentioned or you just pulled out accusations from thin air and expect me to admit what I'm not
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by BronzeTiger: 3:01pm On May 14
Moshybear:
What is your proof that I'm the monikers you mentioned or you just pulled out accusations from thin air and expect me to admit what I'm not
Let's start from here. How come you suddenly appear to give thugnificient and matrix advice and money on their coded begging threads? When you are doing it to intentionally make your begging thread the one that gets updated. In the section you post.
https://www.nairaland.com/7271276/what-earn-money#115518734
Foodqueen I think you need to come in here when you're free thanks.

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by BronzeTiger: 3:11pm On May 14
When you are asked to drop your number on nairaland to get proof of your scams you always refer them to email moshybear so you can swindle them easily.
https://www.nairaland.com/8032160/please-need-family#128959421
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by BronzeTiger: 3:16pm On May 14
Moshybear:
Matrix137 your other account comes from imo. You come from imo.
Chukwuemeka ibe is his name. Ukamaka ibe is your name which I know is either for your family or formulated. And both of you have been coincidentally seen on several threads commenting on the same page. Do you want me to continue.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Moshybear(f): 3:19pm On May 14
BronzeTiger:
When you are asked to drop your number on nairaland to get proof of your scams you always refer them to email moshybear so you can swindle them easily.
https://www.nairaland.com/8032160/please-need-family#128959421
And how is that a proof

You can ask @Sapasenator. He is quite popular here and has my phone number.

Or you will say that's one of my alt again?

Smh
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by BronzeTiger: 3:21pm On May 14
Moshybear:
And how is that a proof

You can ask @Sapasenator. He is quite popular here and has my phone number.

Or you will say that's one of my alt again?

Smh
Chukwuemeka you can't wiggle your way out if this one. I still have more on other websites coming.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Moshybear(f): 3:23pm On May 14
BronzeTiger:

Let's start from here. How come you suddenly appear to give thugnificient and matrix advice and money on their coded begging threads? When you are doing it to intentionally make your begging thread the one that gets updated. In the section you post.
https://www.nairaland.com/7271276/what-earn-money#115518734
Foodqueen I think you need to come in here when you're free thanks.
Is that also an evidence ? You never heard of coincidence?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by BronzeTiger: 3:25pm On May 14
From I'll talk to my husband.
Moshybear:
God bless you too. I'll talk to my husband.
To this one.
Moshybear:
Good day nairalanders. So this is a true story of my life and i am currently having mixed feelings maybe your comments will make me have a peace of mind (Hopefully)

Back then in school (IMSU) I had this roommate called Juliet ( not real name). For those who attended IMSU you will know that Hookup was full blown even before other Universities got acquainted with it. I look at Young girls doing it now and i just smile.

Anyways back to the story, this roommate of mine never lacked anything. Was it groceries, expensive hair, Phones, laptops etc , you name it. And this girl was from a poor background. I know her parents.

Rich Guys have rented very expensive apartments for her more than three times but she still chose to be roommates with me so as to chop their money and have savings.

I know you guys will be expecting a sad ending for her but this is not Nollywood. Presently she visits countries around the world like Dubai, Paris, London, LA , New York, Greece etc like breeze. I saw this girls posts and story on Instagram and couldn't believe my eyes.

However me back then was hoping on love and was dating a broke guy back then who later got me pregnant and i was refusing advances from very rich older men as an understanding girlfriend and wife to be ( foolish me) . Doing all the chores for this boy who later dumped me and the child as soon as he graduated and moved overseas. Since we graduated, this guy has never asked of my welfare nor sent a kobo to me for the upkeep of our "daughter".

Right now even to feed is a difficulty not to talk of accomodations.

So Nairaland people was i foolish to believe in Love at the expenses of a good life?

Thanks for reading this far.

I will really appreciate your responses. God bless

I still have a lot of info but let me stop here for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If It Were U, What Will U Do? / Married Women: What Is Your Typical Working Day Like? / Why Do Some Christians Condemn Divorcing A Cheating Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.