Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up (1896 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / Should I Give my working Class Wife Allowance? / Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Moshybear(f): 3:27pm On May 14
BronzeTiger:

Chukwuemeka you can't wiggle your way out if this one. I still have more on other websites coming.
You are not serious

You can also ask @keepingmum too. She has my number and we've communicated a couple times.

One of my alts too?

Let God be the judge.

Adios
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by BronzeTiger: 3:30pm On May 14
Moshybear:
You are not serious

You can also ask @keepingmum too. She has my number and we've communicated a couple times.

One of my alts too?

Let God be the judge.

Adios
Chukwuemeka don't run I've not finished with you yet. I'm also looking at that hardy123 account which I also know is yours.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by BronzeTiger: 3:34pm On May 14
Moshybear:
Is that also an evidence ? You never heard of coincidence?

Smh
Coincidence of more than 2 threads all working towards the same purpose of scamming with your imaginary help.
https://www.nairaland.com/7271276/what-earn-money#115518734

https://www.nairaland.com/7990718/cry/1#128367269

https://www.nairaland.com/8087026/please-come-aid-family-before#129868642
I thought you were even smart.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Almaigaa: 4:05pm On May 14
BronzeTiger:

Coincidence of more than 2 threads all working towards the same purpose of scamming with your imaginary help.

Na the same person with multiple accounts. Trying to scam innocent members of this forum grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Hardy123(m): 4:44pm On May 14
BronzeTiger:

Chukwuemeka don't run I've not finished with you yet. I'm also looking at that hardy123 account which I also know is yours.
Bros, if you give me just one more useless mention again, i swear to God, you will hate your life. Try me and see.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Moshybear(f): 5:41pm On May 14
BronzeTiger:

Okay, send me an email let's do a video call. Enough with the false accusations.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Moshybear(f): 5:46pm On May 14
Almaigaa:

Na the same person with multiple accounts. Trying to scam innocent members of this forum grin grin grin
He is telling lies please ( Whatever the reason) i am not the same person, and i am not trying to scam anybody.

@Thugnificent

@matrix137

Please explain yourselfs.

I will explain mine thru a video call or any other method of your choosing
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by sameoldguy: 12:03am On May 15
Thugnificent:
Thanks alot Sir, I have done it. No problem . Incase i go offline as my battery is low. My acc details is on the OP. Here it is again.

07 25 00 93 40 access bank Chukwuemeka Ibe

Blessings.

Sent you 15k. Do not post my informations anywhere or call me out or search for me anywhere

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Dundalk(m): 12:07am On May 15
sad
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by adeoyekay(m): 12:09am On May 15
sameoldguy:

Sent you 15k. Do not post my informations anywhere or call me out or search for me anywhere
What a nice gesture
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 7:54am On May 15
sameoldguy:

Seen, thanks alot Sir, God will continue to bless you. I'm Soo greatful. No problem with ur request.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 7:55am On May 15
Moshybear:
He is telling lies please ( Whatever the reason) i am not the same person, and i am not trying to scam anybody.

@Thugnificent

@matrix137

Please explain yourselfs.

I will explain mine thru a video call or any other method of your choosing
Silence is the best answer.......

U know the rest
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by BronzeTiger: 8:55am On May 15
Almaigaa:

He thinks he's smart not knowing he's so stupid.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by BronzeTiger: 8:57am On May 15
Hardy123:
Bros, if you give me just one more useless mention again, i swear to God, you will hate your life. Try me and see.
Chukwuemeka ibe stop scamming people.
Matrix137, Pastorfire137, moshybear, thugnificient, gameova and several more are all owned by you fool.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Silentgroper(m): 9:27am On May 15
These folks that'd just come here and label someone a scammer without enough proof nauseate me ..

The funny things is , each moniker they find wanting would be labeled as the users alternate ...

Is it even possible to be opening different monikers and opening series of emails just to beg ...

Like wtf. ... angry

It's quite glaring that moshybear is female and the other is male ..
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by BronzeTiger: 9:37am On May 15
Silentgroper:
These folks that'd just come here and label someone a scammer without enough proof nauseate me ..

The funny things is , each moniker they find wanting would be labeled as the users alternate ...

Is it even possible to be opening different monikers and opening series of emails just to beg ...

Like wtf. ... angry

It's quite glaring that moshybear is female and the other is male ..
You did with princeofagoare and other monikers. You are all the same. Cc ahnie1 caaz.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Silentgroper(m): 9:43am On May 15
BronzeTiger:

You did with princeofagoare and other monikers. You are all the same. Cc ahnie1 caaz.

See what I'm saying.. very soon, me and thugnificient would miraculously be the same person ..

Just wait for it..
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by BronzeTiger: 9:52am On May 15
Silentgroper:

See what I'm saying.. very soon, me and thugnificient would miraculously be the same person ..

Just wait for it..
You want to deny you are princeofagoare. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 9:53am On May 15
Silentgroper:

Just wait for it..
The guy is obviously going crazy bro, just ignore him.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Silentgroper(m): 9:54am On May 15
BronzeTiger:

You want to deny you are princeofagoare. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Dundalk(m): 9:56am On May 15
BronzeTiger:

grin
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Hardy123(m): 10:04am On May 15
BronzeTiger:

Chukwuemeka ibe stop scamming people.
Matrix137, Pastorfire137, moshybear, thugnificient, gameova and several more are all owned by you fool.
Okay drop address lets meet one on one so you can say this to my face. I have just sent you an email. No long talk.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Dundalk(m): 10:05am On May 15
Hardy123:
Okay drop address lets meet one on one so you can say this to my face. I have just sent you an email. No long talk.
shocked

grin grin
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Xosh: 1:35pm On May 15
Keep quiet and be thankful to the man that just helped you.

Bronzetiger is saying the truth about that silent.groper guy,take your time and go through his chat history.

Thugnificent:
The guy is obviously going crazy bro, just ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by 1000Capacity: 1:51pm On May 15
Sharpsharp00123:
the billions u claim u have y don’t u give this guy some of it n help your fellow kinsman
Its not by tribe
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by sameoldguy: 4:46pm On May 15
Thugnificent:
Seen, thanks alot Sir, God will continue to bless you. I'm Soo greatful. No problem with ur request.

God bless you too
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Dundalk(m): 4:59pm On May 15
sad
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by sameoldguy: 2:23pm On May 16
Dundalk:
boss man please even if na 2k please

Sameoldguy πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I do not like anyone who uses Opay. Anyone who settles for Opay does not have good intentions.

Someone scammed me over 300k using Opay cos I trusted him and ordered online.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Dundalk(m): 2:25pm On May 16
sameoldguy:

I do not like anyone who uses Opay. Anyone who settles for Opay does not have good intentions.

sir please help me.. make i drop zenith account please sir..
sorry for the loss..

Zenith
Ibrahim A..

Thank you very much sir..😭😭😭

Sameoldguy.. I still remain loyal, honest and hopeful.. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by LIVE08(m): 2:48pm On May 16
sameoldguy:

Bro, please same will also go a long way for me.

Palmpay
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Disturb: 3:41pm On May 16
LIVE08:

Bro, please same will also go a long way for me.

8067934557 Palmpay
OKAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother Put Me Down / Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? / Please Save These Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.