Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture (68387 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Bliztzer: 5:29pm On May 09
Fineman2:
I saw this on Facebook yesterday, what do you think guys?

But seriously, I don't expect any responsible young woman to tattoo her body this much

No no no.
Why is she tattooed in the first place?
No be normal girl dey wear heavy tattoo

5 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Alasca70(m): 5:29pm On May 09
It's irritating me ...disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Dilligzer: 5:29pm On May 09
Fineman2:

But seriously, I don't expect any responsible young woman to tattoo her body this much
if you have the cash why not
She is all about the money
But have in mind she is a damaged woman

3 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:29pm On May 09
Noooo.

Their head dey loose some times. Make person no come use me do dissection

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by donbenie(m): 5:30pm On May 09
immortalcrown:
First of all, why do people get tattoos?
Because they like it..
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by TableLeg(m): 5:30pm On May 09
Fineman2:

Get a life and piss off!
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Treasure17(m): 5:30pm On May 09
Nah. It's against my principles.

4 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Bongadu: 5:30pm On May 09
A who're will be always a forking who're

4 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by fareed69(m): 5:30pm On May 09
Very disgusting 🤢🤢

4 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Waffarianman(m): 5:30pm On May 09
No for me

3 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by finallybusy: 5:31pm On May 09
She’s cute. The tattoos soil her look. It depends on her personality and upbringing. She will surely find a partner.
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by JWtriplex(m): 5:31pm On May 09
I'll bleep around with them, but when it's time to settle down, I dey go my village go marry

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by MaziObinnaokija: 5:31pm On May 09
sad dear All.Pls,how much is USD to naira? I dey Airport biko sad
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Hezmatosky: 5:32pm On May 09
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. The fact is that, I can't even go close to her talk more of marrying her. But! That doesn't mean she won't get a man to marry. A man like her too will find and marry her. That's how God structured life. As beautiful as Cardi B, I won't also like to marry her. Even as beautiful and holy as our prophetesses in the church, I won't also like to marry any of them. Everyone get choice. This is because all women are the same. They all possess the same problem. So, marry the one you can manage kiss

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by finallybusy: 5:33pm On May 09
Namaster:
Most men find women with tattoos absolutely REPULSIVE.

A quick research reveals the reason:

A CLEAR skin that is free of blemish is a sign of health and fertility in women. Men have evolved to look out for this. It's hardwired into them.

A tattoo is a HUGE blemish. It gets worse when you realize that it was done willingly. It makes it seem like they are hiding something.

The end result is that girls with tattoos look SICK, unhealthy and BARREN to men.

Most nen find them UNATTRACTIVE. Personally, I think ALL non-celebrities with tattoos are DUMB!
Plenty English.
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Hezmatosky: 5:33pm On May 09
MaziObinnaokija:
sad dear All.Pls,how much is USD to naira? I dey Airport biko sad
Do you want general price or tinubu price?

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by pezeji(m): 5:33pm On May 09
I like women on tattoos but not this much
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Chassy03: 5:34pm On May 09
To Blip this girl they hungry me grin
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by judedwriter(m): 5:34pm On May 09
immortalcrown:
First of all, why do people get tattoos?

I really don't know exactly why...

It seems more for psychological or emotional reasons. Pain, joy, depression, etc.

4 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Madups(m): 5:35pm On May 09
arsenal33:
I will keep thinking of the guy that did the tattoos
gbamsolutely. Las las all these girls no dey like use their brain.

4 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by killsmith(f): 5:36pm On May 09
Nose ring and multiple piercing na Olosho ID card.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Monaboo(m): 5:36pm On May 09
You as a Man carry Tattoo for body yet you do not want to marry a woman with Tattoo.

You as a Man smoke Weed and Loud yet you don't want to marry a woman who smokes weed and Loud.

You as a Man drink Alcohol and Beer yet you do not want to marry a Woman who drinks Alcohol and Beer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by vastone(m): 5:36pm On May 09
I can get married if i find love with such a person and moreover there are ways to erase tattoos most people don't know
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Afolashade00(f): 5:37pm On May 09
thesicilian:
Tattoos are a turn off for me. In fact once I see tattoos, nose rings, multiple ear piercings, or piercings anywhere other than the ear, it's serious social distancing

You really made me laugh with your comment 😂.
It is the social distancing for me, haba😂

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by MVLOX(m): 5:37pm On May 09
thesicilian:
Tattoos are a turn off for me. In fact once I see tattoos, nose rings, multiple ear piercings, or piercings anywhere other than the ear, it's serious social distancing

Add waist bead and leg chain for me

5 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by fredagu: 5:37pm On May 09
thesicilian:
potential hoe alert

5 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:37pm On May 09
grin
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:38pm On May 09
thesicilian:
Me too. Including that leg ring

5 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:38pm On May 09
I like tattoo but i can't marry anyone with tattoo unless we get it together
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by khattab02: 5:38pm On May 09
Mba..

A very very big turn off.

The moment I see am, all my nerves cells will become dead.

4 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Simpubozz(m): 5:39pm On May 09
This is too much though undecided, but I will smash sha
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by abba190: 5:39pm On May 09
these type of women turn me on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.