Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture (68494 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by essentialone(m): 9:09pm On May 09
BigDawsNet:
I cant... turn off for me..

My people self won't welcome her cheesy

You should be ashamed for mentioning "My people"
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by NairalandGOAT1: 9:11pm On May 09
Fineman2:
I saw this on Facebook yesterday, what do you think guys?

But seriously, I don't expect any responsible young woman to tattoo her body this much

Not everyone you see out there is a human being!!

Know this and know peace!! ✌️

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Glory2DLamb(m): 9:13pm On May 09
E M P T I N E S S !!!

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by InvertedHammer: 9:23pm On May 09
AngelicBeing:
Lol 😂 at white sepulchre, l can't agree with you less, she might be a farm tool/ hoe , seeking for clients sad
/
Some bloke will end up marrying her. Then like Kora Obidi's ex-husband, he will come on social media to start wailing that the 304 he married is actually behaving like a 304.

Go figure!

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Mrpojj(m): 9:24pm On May 09
Fineman2:

But seriously, I don't expect any responsible young woman to tattoo her body this much
No sir

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by lekjons(m): 9:26pm On May 09
thesicilian:
Tattoos are a turn off for me. In fact once I see tattoos, nose rings, multiple ear piercings, or piercings anywhere other than the ear, it's serious social distancing
I thought I was an extremist for thinking like this.

The first I look out for is multiple ear piercings/nose piercing. Once I see it, I don't bother looking at anything else.

4 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Eriokanmi: 9:34pm On May 09
thesicilian:
Tattoos are a turn off for me. In fact once I see tattoos, nose rings, multiple ear piercings, or piercings anywhere other than the ear, it's serious social distancing
Lol. Same here. I ignored a lot of women before i got married cos of this. Once you pierced each of your ears in 2 places, I'd ignore you before we get close. Every lady is beautiful with just one ear piercing. On sighting tattoo, na to run oo

4 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Desusi: 9:49pm On May 09
thesicilian:
You gerrit brother! Even God hate it.Hell has enlarged itself for them,except they repent.The meaning of this to them is God is not perfect enough.Alas they goofed God created u in His own image and you recreated yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by AskNgige2: 9:55pm On May 09
thesicilian:

Me and u na the same..

Even leg chains..

It irritates me

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Jamaall(m): 10:03pm On May 09
Using every avenue to showcase the tattoos even if it means going unclad. undecided
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Kingisibor: 10:18pm On May 09
Even before I got married tattoo is a 💯 turn off for me ....

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Jamie1000: 10:32pm On May 09
Yes As my 7th wife

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Jasonekah98: 10:43pm On May 09
Lol...
Funny people.
I've got tattoos and I'm not a celebrity.
I studied Environmental biology in the University of Uyo, with an impressive CGPA. (If you like believe, concern you). It doesn't in anyway determine my personality, besides they're in places that can only be seen in the Oza room. If not for public service, I'd have gone for a neck tattoo
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:13pm On May 09
Fineman2:

when black people bleach thier skin to become fair skin, thesame way fair skin people bleach thier skin to turn black. This is simply in a solidarity with black colour
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Uniquekriss(m): 11:21pm On May 09
thesicilian:
tattoo is not bad, I like it on light skinned ladies but it shouldn't constitute a nuisance, a little on the lower neck, thigh and right above the waist line🤔, ear piercing up to two is okay, maximum 3, two down one up, leg and waist chain I love so much, navel ring is okay but nip ring or tongue is a turn off

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by MrCork: 11:25pm On May 09
khattab02:
That's it for you.

For me, Never.

No be strength dem dey take rise dick, na Brain

REALLLLLY??
You cant fokk her?
bro so U sayin u dont like women? THIS IS SAD.
Why are u gay sir??((no oofencsece))) angry
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by drimzsmoke(m): 11:48pm On May 09
Fineman2:

Snake everywhere on her chest, when she's not medusa!!!😡😡😡😡😡☹️

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by kevotek1000(m): 12:50am On May 10
thesicilian:

I always see them like runs girls

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by KingMack(m): 12:57am On May 10
YES AI CAN IN CAPITOL LETTERS!!!
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by ScarletBrace(m): 2:07am On May 10
Fineman2:

Lil Wayne can come and carry her.
We we’re too local for some modern nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by BigDawsNet: 2:39am On May 10
essentialone:

You should be ashamed for mentioning "My people"

I can't... I respect my family, they don't choose for me but I'm ain't taking home any lady with 90% tattoo..

I don't condemn lady with tattoos never.. they are just not my type

3 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Thoughty2(m): 4:21am On May 10
thesicilian:

this is me.

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Greenfaces: 6:16am On May 10
See codeine in her eyes

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by yommen: 6:25am On May 10
She no longer fine. She looks like a beast.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:42am On May 10
After zooming the tattoo to get a closer look....on the middle of her neck, I can see a tattoo of the Illuminati Freemason all "seeing eye". Then in the middle of her chest, I can see pictures of plenty snakes, and the face of the water goddess, plus another eye on the forehead of the water goddess. I wonder what picture she has down below the covered areas, the lady needs help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Monday60655(m): 7:04am On May 10
It depends on your definition of fine girl.
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by 9Nj1: 7:52am On May 10
Have it in mind that you need to send gift to your clients abroad to make them happy and love you more including trusting you🥳🥳🥳

RING💍
FLOWERS 🌹
TEDDY BEAR 🧸
CAKE 🎂
PIZZA 🍕
PILLOW🛌
FOOD
PEPSI 🍷🥂
CHOCOLATE🍫
BURGER🍔
Love Machine🍆
PANTS OR BRA
LETTERS/CHECK'S📃

For quick delivery 🚚 to your clients address.. same day delivery available.

We also sells USA 🇺🇸 , Canada 🇨🇦 ,Uk 🇬🇧 Australia 🇳🇿 numbers for WhatsApp.

E-transfer & picker Accounts available @sweet rates.

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by liteleto: 8:05am On May 10
Are u kidding me, a lot of men like us will 4get our wifey.
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by diamondfemi: 8:16am On May 10
To which home?

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by butterfly55(f): 9:12am On May 10
Everyone should stick to what works for them. Men that like her personality will still marry her.

Tattoo, leg chains, nose rings, piercing, waist beads, colored hairs doesn't completely define a person.

Everyone has their own insecurities and choose how to deal with them. Pop culture and body rebelling has come to stay.

No need to be judging anyone. Everyone still has their prejudice but like I said you stick to what works for you. One man's food is another man's poison.

I'm happily married and I wear my leg chains, nose rings and waist beads. My husband like them. I used to wear them before I met him and his parents welcomed me like their own child. Today I'm a mom of one and we are still counting our blessings. Wearing all those things doesn't make me a bad person. Also it doesn't make my husband and my in-laws stupid for accepting them.

Most people that doesn't even wear those things are worse than the ones that wear them. So discern wisely, don't condemn people based on appearance. Peace!
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by Christian36: 9:30am On May 10
If you marry because of beauty, then you should get ready to be disappointed
Re: Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture by omoluka: 10:08am On May 10
thesicilian:
100/100

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.