Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

How Do I Overcome Shyness And Fear Of Women After This... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Overcome Shyness And Fear Of Women After This... (2230 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Overcome Shyness And Fear Of Women After This... by Exceed15: 8:46am On May 16
How do you relate with your male friends? Do the same. They are not special people as such.
Re: How Do I Overcome Shyness And Fear Of Women After This... by marksonrick: 9:34am On May 16
Exceed15:
How do you relate with your male friends? Do the same. They are not special people as such.

I don't really have male friends, I find it difficult relating with them too.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome Shyness And Fear Of Women After This... by Okoroawusa: 11:11am On May 16
You dey shy but to fvck dey hungry you...
Re: How Do I Overcome Shyness And Fear Of Women After This... by CalmElder(m): 12:46pm On May 16
marksonrick:

I don't really have male friends, I find it difficult relating with them too.

Like I advised on the other thread, make male friends and your problem is half solved.

If a guy is feeling down, cheer him up with a few words of encouragement.
Take yourself out, start conversations with quite guys like yourself. Feign ignorance, ask questions, listen genuinely to whatever they are saying, share your own point of view. Keep practicing this and you will endear yourself to guys and later ladies.

Don't practice being a talkative or over socializing because it's not your nature, develop a curiosity, especially of quit people, practice breaking the barriers they put up, forget about yourself and don't feel too bad when they don't open up (you hate rejection).

Being shy and reserved is still attractive, just refine the traits and you are good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife / Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? / Ladies: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend For Sleeping With Your Man?: Vote Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.