Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Lagos To Set Up 5 Additional Power Hubs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Set Up 5 Additional Power Hubs (11335 Views)

Nigeria Moves Up 5 Places In Corruption Index, Ranks 145th Out Of 180 Countries / 28 Governors Pile Up ₦‎5.8 Trillion Debts For Incoming Governments / Buhari Directs Agric Agency To Buy 5 Additional Spraying Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Set Up 5 Additional Power Hubs by Believeintruth: 10:55am On May 10
Khyrvxjzy:

we have adio

this one fit be igbo

you are senseless walahi so everyone who cannot spell the name is igbo abi
Re: Lagos To Set Up 5 Additional Power Hubs by Believeintruth: 10:56am On May 10
Gaabasky:
If not for Obj personal grudge with Tinubu LASG wouldn't have any business with power problem but as it is now no any reasons for LASG not to generate her own sufficient power.

which personal grudge? the company enron went bankrupt the next year. Lagos didn't have and doesn't have the capacity. No be here we go dey by 2027 we will see if this is a reality.
Re: Lagos To Set Up 5 Additional Power Hubs by Konquest: 11:03am On May 10
Re: Lagos To Set Up 5 Additional Power Hubs by Khyrvxjzy: 11:03am On May 10
Believeintruth:

you are senseless walahi so everyone who cannot spell the name is igbo abi
igbo
leave me alone
Re: Lagos To Set Up 5 Additional Power Hubs by Believeintruth: 12:26pm On May 10
Khyrvxjzy:

igbo
leave me alone

You don't have sense.
Re: Lagos To Set Up 5 Additional Power Hubs by Bluntemperor: 1:12pm On May 10
Dsimmer:
Nice. I wonder what most of the other state governors are doing to improve the country. Or they think they're elected as barbie to not do anything? The citizens should face their elected state govenors, senators, and house of representatives. Imagine if every state governors, senators and house of representatives can focus on electricity plant generation and large scale mechanized farming linked with its agro industry for the state they're representing, most of the problem of the country is solved.

Good analysis,as iv always said Nigerian Governors are the real enemies of their States,as they have taken so much Money from the Treasury,yet the States and the Masses are suffering!
Have you ever seen any governor in Nigeria Complaining?
That is why there is so much fights and acrimony to get to the governor- seat, just to Steal the People's Common Wealth!
They even gather on quarterly basis to show their opulence and this gathering hardly put anything forward!
Imagine,all the NBillions Palliatives from Federal Govt is in their hands and that is why they are Emperors and Tinubu too should not have given them so much resources to Control but na Politics!
Just pity the Masses!

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Set Up 5 Additional Power Hubs by PHAYOL81: 1:25pm On May 10
That's it. Imagine how much the state will amass monthly into the IGR coffer through this investment, directly and indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Set Up 5 Additional Power Hubs by phemmie06(m): 2:24pm On May 10
Khyrvxjzy:

we have adio

this one fit be igbo

I heard of Adio, Alao, Akaano Abeo but never heard Adiola or Alaola[sup][/sup]

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Set Up 5 Additional Power Hubs by mamaafrik(m): 5:23pm On May 10
OriginalYoruba1:

And Seyi Mankide too
Hmm my broda,seyi dey tryooo,se you see dapo,na laakaaye go kee am
Re: Lagos To Set Up 5 Additional Power Hubs by Konquest: 6:44pm On May 10
agabusta:

It all starts with a plan.
The same way Lagos-owned IPPs, blue rail line, red rail line, Lekki Deepsea port, Eko Atlantic city, etc started with just a plan. And were announced in similar manner " Lagos to set up..."

Yeah, you are right.

The citizens should also perform their role and support law enforcement in the safeguarding of Public assets.

Most of the infrastructure (cables and electrical fittings) for street lights are stolen.

While driving early in the morning around 4am, I once came across one useless vandal with pliers trying to steal part of the cable and breaker for a street light pole in Ikoyi. He was just struggling and struggling with the thing and looking left and right. By the time I made a U-turn ahead and came back, the useless thief has taken off.

I read with utter shock and disbelief on this Nairaland the useless thief that has already gone to remove cat-eye lane markers on the recently refurbished 3rd Mainland bridge.

That person is a demon and must be dealt with beyond the wrath of the law. The only road in Lagos that one drives on and is comparable to standard roads all-over the world. Already, they have started vandalising it and same evil people will be bad-mouthing the govt and its infrastructure drive.
Nicely put.
Re: Lagos To Set Up 5 Additional Power Hubs by PHAYOL81: 8:10pm On May 10
Sheuns:
The government should do well to install street lights on the expressways. Driving at night is dangerous in most parts of Lagos due to lack of street lights.

During Ambode and Fashola’s time there was adequate street lighting.

WHICH of the highway ain't there streetlights?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. / Arrested Bomber May Not Be Chibok Schoolgirl - FG / Risk Cautious Allowance Of Aso Rock Security Operatives Unpaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.