Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! (1568 Views)

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by tellwisdom: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2011
In Nigeria, if you are looking for a lady like your mother before you can marry, then you are not ready to marry at all. The truth of the matter is that you can never find any. The ones on ground are Naija used. If you are ready to marry, just pick one and forget those qualities you want. These days you gat to go for the quantity not quality.

Fallsssss down grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by Dynamique: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2011
[Give d op a chance,as change is d only permanent thing in lifei][/i]
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by tellwisdom: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2011
dynami, man wey saby cool cool. May you walk and never jam AGBAKO. Isee wink wink
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
tellwisdom:

And how does that apply to my plight?? You were wondering the best answer as to what?? That i told them my mom is from nigerian or what?? And even if my mom was from nigerian, does it in anyway, relate to what yur jubilating over?? . # [size=18pt]You people dont cease to amaze me and the rest of african people with your sense of reasoning embarassed embarassed[/size]
[size=14pt]And a trampled goat is bleating!. . . I wonder how an i[i]d[/i]iot, without a sense of reasoning, expects reasonableness from people seemingly more reasonable than he is. Now he is amazed. You should have reasoned along with your fellow ballistic idiotic nincompoops!. . . Obfuscated Monkey![/size]
tellwisdom:

Dude read my letter properly, so you can get the message. Even if you share the same head with a LIZARD, do you share the same brain too?? 
[size=14pt]I share the same head with your mother, but as for the brain, i wonder what she was thinking when she gave birth to you. . . undecided
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz / What Makes A Woman Submit To Her Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.