Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,720 members, 7,837,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? (1255 Views)

5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / I Love Food More Than Having Girlfriend,Cost 4000 To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by Testiebobo(m): 12:33pm On May 10
I always argue with my siblings that salt makes the food more sweeter even after adding seasoning(maggi). But my siblings argued with me and said the seasoning is the sweetner of every food. Abeg who among us is right?
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by EreluRoz: 12:36pm On May 10
It's maggi, some people don't eat salt at all and they're good to go.

10 Likes

Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by Alphamentips: 12:41pm On May 10
EreluRoz:
It's maggi, some people don't eat salt at all and they're good to go.

You don't eat salt but you eat Maggi. Joke of the day! 🤡😁

All those sodium bicarbonate food seasonings de cause kidney issues and BP. Make una use Google

10 Likes

Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by EreluRoz: 12:42pm On May 10
Alphamentips:

All those sodium bicarbonate food seasonings de cause kidney issues and BP. Make una use Google
I know but most times people are warned to reduce their salt intake

1 Like

Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by MMempire(m): 12:46pm On May 10
Maggi definitely.

1 Like

Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by KingNom(m): 3:44pm On May 10
Alphamentips:

Research upon research have revealed this but I wonder why people refuse to heed counsel for their health sake
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by MrCork: 3:48pm On May 10
Testiebobo:
I always argue with my siblings that salt makes the food more sweeter even after adding seasoning(maggi). But my siblings argued with me and said the seasoning is the sweetner of every food. Abeg who among us is right?

Son...romanse section is strictly for chassssin women. ...TAKE NOTE!!!!! angry
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by Scarcemeans: 4:11pm On May 10
Use sugar dear, e go sweet die 😂
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by wizrose(m): 4:20pm On May 10
TESTIEBOBO

BOTH MAGI OR SALT THE TWO OF THEM HAVE THEIR OWN IMPACT IN FOOD.. A GOOD FOOD DONT NEED MAGI TO MAKE THE FOOD SWEETER BACK IN THOSE DAYS DURING OUR FOREFATHER TIME THEIR IS NO SUCH THING AS MAGI... BUT SALT HAS BEEN FOR GENERATION TO COME AND TILL NOW THAT SHOW HOW GOOD SALT IMPACT IS IN FOOD OVER THE DECADE SALT MAKE FOOD SWEETER

MAGI IS JUST OVER RATED I WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE SALT ANYTIME ANY DAY

1 Like

Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by lyriclekidd(m): 4:52pm On May 10
wizrose:
TESTIEBOBO

BOTH MAGI OR SALT THE TWO OF THEM HAVE THEIR OWN IMPACT IN GOOD.. A GOOD BOOK DONT NEED MAGI TO MAKE IS FOOD SWEETER BACK IN THOSE DAYS DURING OUR FOREFATHER TIME THEIR IS NO SUCH THING AS MAGI... BUT SALT HAS BEEN FOR GENERATION TO COME AND TILL NOW THAT SHOW HOW GOOD SALT HIMPACT IN FOOD OVER THE DECADE SALT MAKE FOOD SWEETER

MAGI IS JUST OVER RATED I WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE SALT ANYTIME ANY DAY

You still get H factor for text. Omo nawa.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by Lordswazz(m): 5:41pm On May 10
Alphamentips:

Abeg, my brother, if one is to completely avoid seasoning cubes, which natural ingredient we fit take dey season foods again to make am just as tasty?
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:44pm On May 10
Lordswazz:

Abeg, my brother, if one is to completely avoid seasoning cubes, which natural ingredient we fit take dey season foods again to make am just as tasty?
locust beans
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by GreatAchiever1: 7:25pm On May 10
Salt is sweeter and more beneficial to the health than Maggi. Seasonings are harmful to the health and body, and also waste of money, you don't need it in your food.
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by marlow1962(m): 7:52pm On May 10
Salt.
Maggi is still made up of salt and other seasonings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by pryme(m): 8:07pm On May 10
You guys are both wrong, it's crayfish.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by skywalker240(m): 8:44pm On May 10
MrCork:

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by GeneralPula: 8:47pm On May 10
I barely eat salt & maggi oo..

But I eat plenty onions..

Nah my grandma teach me how to cook with less salt/maggi but plenty onions..

1 Like

Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by skywalker240(m): 8:51pm On May 10
Pvssy is sweeter than them all

Joking

You are the salt of the world, without the salt the food will lose it's season
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:48pm On May 10
Seasoning adds flavor while salt adds taste. But, seasoning also adds taste but you have to put more than two cubes depending on what you are cooking.
Its just that adverts are trying to deceive us to believe that when you put just one cube the whole pot of rice will be sweet
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by Alphamentips: 11:00pm On May 10
Lordswazz:

We fit prep 1 pot of soup with like 1 cube of Knorr seasoning. The one that has 2 small cubes inside. 1 half for meat steaming. The other half for the soup.

Normal okpei or ogiri is perfect it gives your food that local dish flavour. Besides, u also have ginger, pepper and the rest all are a good substitute. Not too much pepper if t hurts your tummy for ulcer patients.

The current Maggi in my house was bought by 1 of my babes. I threw them out after she left .

It's ok in small amounts I think. I don't recommend it in
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by Dundalk(m): 11:15pm On May 10
MrCork:

grin grin grin grin

Sir I get 17 millions on my account, do you get moiney.. Why angry am a Londoner sir leaving in peckham sad
REAL TALK angry
No offensecces.. angry

1 Like

Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by Yankee101: 12:30am On May 11
The idea is to use seasoning then add a little salt
If you can get good local seasoning like dadawa, ukpehe etc, then use little seasoning and salt, the better for you
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by BigYash: 1:09am On May 11
Salt,but little of it.. Maggi no too dey important like that.. I can cook without it and the food will still be deli
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by AcadaWriter: 3:20am On May 11
Maggi definitely. ... You know, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by RPG2020(m): 7:57am On May 11
Dundalk:
grin grin grin grin

Sir I get 17 millions on my account, do you get moiney.. Why angry am a Londoner sir leaving in peckham sad
REAL TALK angry
No offensecces.. angry

Peckham and you said you are a Londoner abeg bros na advance Lagos you dey
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by Dundalk(m): 8:00am On May 11
RPG2020:

Peckham and you said you are a Londoner abeg bros na advance Lagos you dey
grin
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by bummyla(m): 8:29am On May 11
I don't add salt to my food while cooking, because I over do it! The seasonings are okay by me
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by Cassandraloius: 10:38am On May 11
The both have their special impact. All should be consumed in moderation.
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:35pm On May 11
lipsrsealed
Give both ingredients to a banny who knows only how to cook rubbish and watch her dish a very attractive poison for you angry
Re: What Makes The Food More Sweeter. Maggi Or Salt? by Proudman1: 6:41pm On May 11
Try cook two samples of food.

Sample A: only salt with the other ingredients. No maggi

Sample B: only Maggi with the other ingredients. No salt

Now sit down and taste the two samples.

At least no be everything you go wait to hear from people mouth. Do the experiment yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love Real? / Top 5 Pointers To Have A Successful Date / Wonders shall Never End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.