Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) (39526 Views)

Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Mystiquefia: 2:57pm On May 11
tizzle:
When doing a DNA test, a maternity test should be done as well... not just paternity. What if the child was swapped at birth? Yes she understands from the result that the child is not he's, what if it's not her's as w[url][/url]ell?

Enough with this BS talk, the onus of proving beyond reasonable doubt dat d child is indeed not hers lies in the hands of the woman not the man, the man has successfully dodged a bullet, the woman should conduct hers too to be sure she's not mothering someone else's child. Ordinarily it should be a cause to celebrate that you have an opportunity to know for sure that your child was indeed not swapped by conducting a DNA after which you can go ahead and press charges if she was
Who wins at the end of the day? the woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Dpharisee: 2:58pm On May 11
Sonnobax15:
grin
What a calm guy he is indeed!!!!

Person wey he for use undertaker smack down take remove like 2-3 teeth comot from her mouth first, before throwing her out angry

Shameless bannies...........
Smack her down and go to jail. if you are unlucky to meet a female judge she go hammer you long sentence and the banny will even screw the prison warden to punish you to put you in condemn prisoners section.
The guy handled it the best way.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:58pm On May 11
Make em shoooooot Dem join sef
Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by baralatie(m): 2:58pm On May 11
tizzle:
When doing a DNA test, a maternity test should be done as well... not just paternity. What if the child was swapped at birth? Yes she understands from the result that the child is not he's, what if it's not her's as well?
Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by maasoap(m): 2:59pm On May 11
DaddyCoool:

No necessarily. Suppose child is not hers? Switched at birth?
Far fetched. She too should go to the laboratory to do maternal DNA test now

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Hamilton1(m): 3:01pm On May 11
Omuuvwie:
Please how much is DNA test?
150k to 200k

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Juoflife1(f): 3:01pm On May 11
This news has been here sometime ago. Una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by NothingDoMe: 3:02pm On May 11
dominique:
So we're now recycling old videos, fake stories to continue to push this fear women narrative. Let's keep fearing women while men keep dying like chickens in the hands of their fellow men.
Lol. A lot of us probably didn't see it back then so a refresher is not so bad.

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by olisaEze(m): 3:03pm On May 11
Topmost reason why many Nigerian women kick their Nigerian husbands outta the house as soon as they find themselves abroad. Thank God for DNA analysis o, na so men for just dey breed resentments upandan thinking say na offsprings dem dey breed. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by harjay1986: 3:04pm On May 11
Glimpsetv:
In this short video you are about to watch, a man has filmed himself handing over some papers, supposedly DNA test results, to his girlfriend. According to the man, the DNA test has revealed that he is not the father of the daughter his girlfriend claimed he fathered.

The man secretly carried out a DNA test after having doubts about being the father of his girlfriend's daughter. The girlfriend was heard pleading and asking why he had to do this, explaining to the man that the daughter loves him.
When the man asked her why she cheated, she insisted she didn't cheat. However, the man insisted that she and the daughter leave the house.

What's your take on this? Do you think the man should have forgiven the lady and continued the relationship, just accepting the daughter as his own for the sake of love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9FAncHe9rM

Like a saying " Woman know who own the child" it easy even if the man marry you with everything, just let him know that this child is not for him before he begin to spend on the child, then if the man love you enough he will accept the baby with you... stop keeping every known secret that will be expose soon... that will damage every party emotion

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by lieutenantprime(m): 3:04pm On May 11
Omuuvwie:
Please how much is DNA test?
If you dey doubt say na you father your pikin, I fit pay for you, for here na 200 kpa. My friend just found out say no be him get the son this week Monday, while Marriage na next week Saturday.
Now marriage cancelled.
Sent her parking.
I Auction her Two Better Five hundred first.
We closed up the Mini Mart.
I collect the car back. Her iPhone 14.
Na me go comot her parents for the house wey him build for them.
Her Visa application cancelled.
The mumu dey say make I leave am for her, leave πŸ”₯. Werey!!!
He sweet me die

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by NothingDoMe: 3:04pm On May 11
KingRoiz:
In my few years of working in the hospital and being around medical practitioners , I cannot explain the level of shock some conversations have given me ... Even some FAMILY Doctors would fake DNA results "To save the family" that's why wise people go far away from their familiar facility to conduct the DnA test afar off.
It's really sad but real that many many children are deceived by their mothers. And yes many men are culpable too, especially those fools that knowingly sleep with married women.
Unethical medical practice but yeah it happens.
Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by KlassiqueThugg(m): 3:06pm On May 11
dominique:
So we're now recycling old videos, fake stories to continue to push this fear women narrative. Let's keep fearing women while men keep dying like chickens in the hands of their fellow men.

Survival of the fittest but still (we go fear woman)

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Circassian: 3:06pm On May 11
tizzle:
When doing a DNA test, a maternity test should be done as well... not just paternity. What if the child was swapped at birth? Yes she understands from the result that the child is not he's, what if it's not her's as well?

This is one of the valid points I've came across that tend to be an eye opener into another dimension on this DNA test Saga
Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by CheapHomes1: 3:06pm On May 11
Glimpsetv:
In this short video you are about to watch, a man has filmed himself handing over some papers, supposedly DNA test results, to his girlfriend. According to the man, the DNA test has revealed that he is not the father of the daughter his girlfriend claimed he fathered.

The man secretly carried out a DNA test after having doubts about being the father of his girlfriend's daughter. The girlfriend was heard pleading and asking why he had to do this, explaining to the man that the daughter loves him.
When the man asked her why she cheated, she insisted she didn't cheat. However, the man insisted that she and the daughter leave the house.

What's your take on this? Do you think the man should have forgiven the lady and continued the relationship, just accepting the daughter as his own for the sake of love?

this is a very very old video that has been on youtube for ages. that is what you are now trying to use for content

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by NothingDoMe: 3:07pm On May 11
lieutenantprime:

If you dey doubt say na you father your pikin, I fit pay for you, for here na 200 kpa. My friend just found out say no be him get the son this week Monday, while Marriage na next week Saturday.
Now marriage cancelled.
Sent her parking.
I Auction her Two Better Five hundred first.
We closed up the Mini Mart.
I collect the car back. Her iPhone 14.
Na me go comot her parents for the house wey him build for them.
Her Visa application cancelled.
The mumu dey say make I leave am for her, leave πŸ”₯. Werey!!!
He sweet me die
πŸ€”
Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by jahsharon: 3:07pm On May 11
Anunakeeh:

You sure say you get girlfriend like this? I dey fear make you no go remove your banny teeths one day. This one you dey post remove teeth up and down!

Don't raise your hands on women. Always use wisdom to discharge them.

The woman under discussion deserves community beating and jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by DaddyCoool: 3:08pm On May 11
dominique:

I thought you're the mod. Says so right hereπŸ‘‡

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:08pm On May 11
PussyGalore:

What if she was telling the truth?

Simple... She should do her own test to confirm that the daughter is not also hers.

That would vindicate her... That means the child was switched at birth.

Let's quit acting like this DNA thing is some patriarchal stuff designed to oppress women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Mystiquefia: 3:09pm On May 11
Juoflife1:
This news has been here sometime ago. Una no dey tire?
It was news to you, but it just became news to me now.
Just because you've got knowledge about something doesn't mean others shouldn't
if you weren't masking your sympathy for paternity fraud under your disgust for recycled news you wouldn't see dis as a big deal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Forkthiefnubu: 3:11pm On May 11
PussyGalore:

Shameless woman beater angry
Na them , are u scared? lol

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Mystiquefia: 3:13pm On May 11
Circassian:

This is one of the valid points I've came across that tend to be an eye opener into another dimension on this DNA test Saga

Theres no eye opener anywhere, the man dodged a bullet. She should conduct a DNA too to be sure she hasn't been mothering a child dat isn't her's biologically. I think this will serve as d real eye opener

Shouldn't it be a thing of joy for anyone to prove that indeed her child was swapped so she can start processes of recovering whats rightfully hers? but no, u guys want the frauds to continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Konjiboii: 3:14pm On May 11
When the dick slipped out and she smack it on the wet kuntus before slipping it back in she no reason am oh, when the man pull out to jizz she still slip am in make him continue to pound. Women no go fit ever get sense for this life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by sakanifemi123(m): 3:19pm On May 11
I hope this DNA no be fake dem dey do for naija... I hope naija medical magic no dey happened...
Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by CodeTemplar: 3:20pm On May 11
Rebuke:
The man is even very kind, he said he is giving her and her daughter till the end of the month to move out of his house.

What nonsense, she has the guts to say she didn't cheat. undecided

what if it was a result of baby swap during delivery or mix up of DNA sample.
Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by NairalandGOAT1: 3:20pm On May 11
Glimpsetv:

OP Which kind question be this nah

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Smithwilliams826: 3:24pm On May 11
advanceDNA:
grin grin grin The woman wanted to use the child to emotionally guilt trip the guy....

Werey be like.: Our daughter loves u!....So just assume u married a single mother, let's continue..... Hahahahaha!
grin werey grin
Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by DaddyCoool: 3:26pm On May 11
maasoap:

Far fetched. She too should go to the laboratory to do maternal DNA test now

Maternal DNA. Now you talking. Instead of saying you know 4 sure
Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by ogbonti: 3:27pm On May 11
Tallesty1:
Women: Men love sex.

Also, women spend more on intimacy gadgets than on any other gadgets.

Women: Men are cheats.

Also, women hate DNA tests and could start World War Five because of it.

I am honored to be the 100th person to like this post 😝

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 3:28pm On May 11
This gender again I talk am say nah devil Dem be

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by AngelicBeing: 3:30pm On May 11
Tallesty1:
Women: Men love sex.

Also, women spend more on intimacy gadgets than on any other gadgets.

Women: Men are cheats.

Also, women hate DNA tests and could start World War Five because of it.
Hian, Some Women association in Nigeria will sue you to court and ask the judge to jail you for 300 years for posting this comment tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by muyico(m): 3:35pm On May 11
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Multiple Couples Kiss At A Mass Wedding (Photos/Video) / 7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.