Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Becoming An Employable Full Stack Flutter Developer (ios And Android) - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Becoming An Employable Full Stack Flutter Developer (ios And Android) (10963 Views)

IOS And Android Developer Needed For A VTU App Using Flutterwave / How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App / Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becoming An Employable Full Stack Flutter Developer (ios And Android) by peleson1: 7:05pm On May 13
Alusiizizi:

Sounds to me like you didn't get into professional coding. Also, from what I understand, Computer Science, as a course in Nigeria, is disgraceful to put it mildly, with the typical CS graduate not knowing even the basics of programming(I don't know how it was in UNILAG though, perhaps your experience was different?)

I never really fancied coding because of it's ever evolutionary nature.
However, I actually went into core engineering... Oiland marine operations.
CAD design (AutoCAD)and project engineering.

However, I had a stint at html,php ...
Re: Becoming An Employable Full Stack Flutter Developer (ios And Android) by twosquare(m): 8:11pm On May 13
And who will program the AI? It is best to learn something AI-related sha, including the programming involved, etc. AI is still in its infancy...some badass AI will still come out that will make the ones we have now look like an HTML page from 1998. Sci-fi type of feel.

givedemwotowoto:
AI will be the language of the future and make them all irrelevant, but for the 10-year short term it’s ok to learn programming

1 Like

Re: Becoming An Employable Full Stack Flutter Developer (ios And Android) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:49pm On May 13
Hndrrxxx:
Video evidence with CAC RC or idonbelieveit

Weyrey cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Becoming An Employable Full Stack Flutter Developer (ios And Android) by emmy512: 10:27pm On May 13
Started dev with flutter when it was still at version 1,
Best decision I made.

The only reason I moved to LNDN.

Don't try to overdo, step by step

Code everyday even if it's 3hrs a day and you'll get there
Re: Becoming An Employable Full Stack Flutter Developer (ios And Android) by Emmanuel909090: 11:01pm On May 13
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Recommend A Newbie Goes About Learning Web Development. / Should One Learn Programming For The Sole Aim Of Making Money? / I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.