Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,983 members, 7,845,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit (13294 Views)

Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road / General AI Taiwo: Son Of Late Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Who Championed Asaba Massacre / Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Elidrisy20: 10:12am On May 12
Paraman:
Jonathan that can't boast of constructing up to 100km of road in each of the 6 geopolitical region
what do you mean? Iife was easy in these 6 geopolitical region
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Beautifulday: 11:19am On May 12
ivandragon:

Lol. Some of you just don't even understand what you support or defend.

While GEJ had the best improvement, you can clearly see that it also improved under OBJ. So what's your fuss about?

Give credit where it is due.

The fuss is after Jonathan it has been spiral downward. Jonathan addition to OBJ was astronautical. That is progress.

So have we been making progress since Jonathan left?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Beautifulday: 11:24am On May 12
ivandragon:

You cannot have perfection in any government, so trying to present GEJ's administration as having no flaws is a very subjective and makes one no difference from those blindly hailing everything buhari & now bat is doing.

You might not know what restructuring is, but by looking at the 2014 CONFAB report, there were some ideas to that effect.

Mind you, that snake swallowing issue started in 2014 but was discovered in 2018

https://saharareporters.com/2019/05/31/efcc-arraigns-jamb-staff-who-claimed-snake-swallowed-n36m

Also, corruption cannot justify corruption. So don't even go there.

GEJ tried, no doubt, and majority of his actions are worthy of emulation, but take your foot off the gas pedal of subjective praise.

How did I present Jonathan government as flawless when I mentioned those who stole in his government?

My take is we have not been making any progress since Jonathan left in any area at all. Jonathan made additional improvements on most of what Obj did.

What did Buhari do?

Who is talking about flawless here? Is chibok girls issue not stain enough?

Jonathan is the best in governance so far. The best doesn't mean you don't have issues.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by ivandragon: 11:37am On May 12
Beautifulday:

How did I present Jonathan government as flawless when I mentioned those who stole in his government?

My take is we have not been making any progress since Jonathan left in any area at all. Jonathan made additional improvements on most of what Obj did.

What did Buhari do?

Who is talking about flawless here? Is chibok girls issue not stain enough?

Jonathan is the best in governance so far. The best doesn't mean you don't have issues.

You are only now just clarifying your stance.

And then I ask... so what was your gripe with my comment in the first place?

I clearly said GEJ's government was the best in 30 years though it wasn't perfect... so what was your hullabaloo all about?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by ivandragon: 11:38am On May 12
Beautifulday:

The fuss is after Jonathan it has been spiral downward. Jonathan addition to OBJ was astronautical. That is progress.

So have we been making progress since Jonathan left?

Can you just calm down, read & understand comments?

I said he had the best government for the common man in 30 years. So what's your gripe?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Morizo(m): 1:58pm On May 12
Babalegba:
He is the fool who sold NEPA to his thieving friends,the Discos. Stupid incompetent man

You be fool oh. Cos network borrowed you data to browse doesn't warrant you coming to spot out your rotten perspectives to this platform. Go and make research and stop following APC sensational headlines designed to derail their incompetence.

Most of the people in the present government and BAT's backers during his elections were stakeholders that took over the power sector.
Ode!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Morizo(m): 2:01pm On May 12
DMerciful:
Lies

Jonathan constructed many roads

Don't mind the party and tribal idiots. Simple Google they can't use to fact check before spilling thrash.
Nigeria was amongst the 20 performing economies if the world under GEJ TAN project and except Botswana we were top in Africa. Now we are dragging shoulders with Afghanistan and Cambodia and some clowns are still blaming a government they pushed out for sentimental reasons to install old dilapidated men as rulers

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Franklyspeakin: 11:08am On May 16
see where you hero has gotten us too. 48k minimum wage
Paraman:
Except you don't have money, if you have money, you will buy fuel
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Paraman: 11:13am On May 16
Franklyspeakin:
see where you hero has gotten us too. 48k minimum wage
There's nothing wrong with it. So far he can make the economy better and naira gain value and stabilize against the dollar, Nigerians will live fine
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Beautifulday: 12:28pm On May 16
Paraman:
There's nothing wrong with it. So far he can make the economy better and naira gain value and stabilize against the dollar, Nigerians will live fine

Is the economy getting better?

Is naira gaining value and stabilizing against dollar?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Paraman: 1:15pm On May 16
Beautifulday:

Is the economy getting better?

Is naira gaining value and stabilizing against dollar?
Tinubu still have the time to make things right
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Beautifulday: 7:49am On May 17
Paraman:
Tinubu still have the time to make things right

Let's keep the hope alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard / Kano To Spend N345m For Ramadan Feeding / FG Plans Increase Of Freight Rate Of Petrol To ₦9.11 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.