Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit (13330 Views)

State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi / General AI Taiwo: Son Of Late Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Who Championed Asaba Massacre / Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Smartcitizen: 9:07am On May 11
Paraman:
Nigerians were not enjoying 24/7 power supply under Jonathan

He sold electricity distribution right to incompetent companies with no track record

I can bet it that you are from Kwara or Kogi.

Those people has been seriously affected by their state government useless performance.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by membranus: 9:09am On May 11
okunwaye:

Yep until you and your cowardly brothers installed the worst government in Nigeria history tongue

Yes, until 2015, your people were not selling egg rolls and fake bottle waters on the nation's highways, having escaped the squalor that was in the e4st.

Keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by owem19(m): 9:09am On May 11
Are you cursed
Paraman:
Jonathan that can't boast of constructing up to 100km of road in each of the 6 geopolitical region

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by papiwyte(m): 9:12am On May 11
That was how u abolished late Yaradua policies too...
Naija politics
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by okunwaye(m): 9:42am On May 11
membranus:

Yes, until 2015, your people were not selling egg rolls and fake bottle waters on the nation's highways, having escaped the squalor that was in the e4st.

Keep on deceiving yourself.
Yep a certain region witness the increase in skull cultivation related activities inspired by self inflicted acute poverty tongue

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by kad199: 9:51am On May 11
Paraman:
List out the roads he built in each of the six geopolitical region cause I don't know of any road he started and completed in 6 years
How will u know? After all how many Af0njas do travel.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by kad199: 9:53am On May 11
chido20:
if you have money you can build your own road too. Fool
U deyind that idiot.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Paraman: 9:58am On May 11
kad199:
How will u know? After all how many Af0njas do travel.
List the roads and leave explanation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by patrickcollins: 10:13am On May 11
Paraman:
Jonathan that can't boast of constructing up to 100km of road in each of the 6 geopolitical region
Whatever you said Nigerians never had it this bad during his tenure like the clueless APC Leadership

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Paraman: 10:19am On May 11
patrickcollins:
Whatever you said Nigerians never had it this bad during his tenure like the clueless APC Leadership
Things were bad under Jonathan, Nigerians were complaining.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by patrickcollins: 10:23am On May 11
NorthernAgender:
A man with unstable character spent 5 years as a president without any legacy.
And the highly revered sai baba spent 8 years and left a legacy of poverty and economic destruction. The first class graduate of Accounting and an Economic guru a man who single handedly built Lagos has stayed one year in office and every Nigerian is enjoying his wonderful Legacies

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by NorthernAgender: 10:34am On May 11
Take it easy bro all of them are crook even including your messiah peter obi.
patrickcollins:
And the highly revered sai baba spent 8 years and left a legacy of poverty and economic destruction. The first class graduate of Accounting and an Economic guru a man who single handedly built Lagos has stayed one year in office and every Nigerian is enjoying his wonderful Legacies
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by luluman: 10:54am On May 11
Paraman:
You are one the problems in Nigeria not any leader. You think slowly but want to talk quick.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by erospecial: 11:03am On May 11
Wike will be the first to rubbish you for this statement now!
You're a very bad man because you brought so many bad and corrupt people in the corridor of political power.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by ufotunang: 11:04am On May 11
So recruiting women into the Nigeria defence academy was your achievement and how is that beneficial to nigerians
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by ufotunang: 11:08am On May 11
The only good thing and achievement I can praise Jonathan is prices of foodstuffs goods and services were cheap, fuel, disel kerosene and other petroleum products were cheap, the naira appreciated and had value against the dollars ..200 naira to a dollar, no inflation at least the economy was at least better and good during PDP and Jonathan administration...than now under APC and Tinubu in which the economy and country has gone so bad .. nothing is working

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by ufotunang: 11:16am On May 11
erospecial:
Wike will be the first to rubbish you for this statement now!
You're a very bad man because you brought so many bad and corrupt people in the corridor of political power.
..are they no corrupt people in APC government also?.. there are corrupt people in APC government,..at least during Jonathan administration prices of foodstuffs goods and services were cheap, fuel disel kerosene and other petroleum products were cheap, 216 naira to a dollar , a bag of rice was 12,000 naira, no inflation at least the economy was better and good during Jonathan administration compared to now in APC and Tinubu administration economy is so bad...you self you can see how the economy and country is now
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by ADUBA1(m): 11:21am On May 11
There had been booms in oil sales since Russia korea crisis. That was enough for APC to have turn things around
kennie2015:
Quite disheartening the complacency of the former president, that can only initiate some positive move but no gut to implement them, why proposing such when you no there won't be implementation, you have big opportunity to turn the country around especially when oil sales was booming, the Confab report, Restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by ceevictor(m): 12:07pm On May 11
Mercenary123:
. Indeed he was a coward,if he had manned up,we won't be here with APC that is currently destroying Nigeria

Says ojota protesters
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by dangermouse(m): 12:09pm On May 11
Paraman:
Except you don't have money, if you have money, you will buy fuel

Those who have money are still looking for cheaper fuel to buy.

You dont make money to throw the money away. You utilise the money well.

A friend at ikotun Lagos, a very rich man by all standards,Had to send the police men protecting him along with his drivers to Iju- Ishaga to buy petrol at a cheaper price, all the way from Ikotun.

Rich men in Nigeria buys fuel in quantum and not just the 30litres you are used to, because they have many cars and generators to run.

The fue pricel hike affects the rich much more than the poor.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by dhope: 12:14pm On May 11
Babalegba:
He is the fool who sold NEPA to his thieving friends,the Discos. Stupid incompetent man
Is the decision to sell NEPA irreversible? I thought u branded your government as the one with integrity, why haven't you corrected GEJ error with ur integrity? APC is just association of fraudster that rode on vehicle of propaganda to take over government by force

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by ceevictor(m): 12:14pm On May 11
ivandragon:

He should have been more decisive on

1. Insecurity. Especially that Chibok girls issue. A firm & decisive action was needed.

2. Corruption. He could have done more to check it.

3. Restructuring. Areas not needing national assembly approval should have been implemented.

OBJ was also very good in his own way.

And it has been 9 years they promised us better governance that u highlighted, what did we get? Worst than what it was met on ground!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by ivandragon: 12:32pm On May 11
ceevictor:

And it has been 9 years they promised us better governance that u highlighted, what did we get? Worst than what it was met on ground!!!!

And your point is...?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Electorate: 1:33pm On May 11
Franklyspeakin:
where is the fuel to drive on the road now??.

You get time to dey reply Paraman, person wey no get sense...whenever I read comments and get to his senseless comments I just scroll up...no time for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Vadese1: 1:33pm On May 11
You cannot be far from the old drug lord supporter. Very soon you will pay for a litter of fuel for 1k. Dollar will hit 2k

NorthernAgender:
A man with unstable character spent 5 years as a president without any legacy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by patrickcollins: 2:46pm On May 11
Paraman:
Things were bad under Jonathan, Nigerians were complaining.
I see then they are enjoying now I guess
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by BreconHills(m): 2:49pm On May 11
Ofunaofu:

"The last time Nigeria had a stable economy was during the Goodluck Jonathan regime" ----Wale Edun, current minister of finance

Fuelled by historic oil price highs that were not saved and without a single completed project. I said then that the Nigeria would not recover from those missteps for at least 30-40 years.

Lost opportunity.

Buhari mismanaged poverty while GEJ mismanaged wealth.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by HisXLNC1: 4:12pm On May 11
Babalegba:
He is the fool who sold NEPA to his thieving friends,the Discos. Stupid incompetent man
Thank you my dear. Now we are seeing what the competent one is doing.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Babalegba(m): 4:34pm On May 11
HisXLNC1:

Thank you my dear. Now we are seeing what the competent one is doing.
You should not be defending them. They are all thieves and bad people.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by Pacyrus(m): 8:26pm On May 11
MEEVEET:

For you guys government is just construction of roads that's all

No wonder our GDP nose dived from $560 billion yo $252 billion

Primitive thinking and APC are one and the same
.... and the demented old man will be shouting NA STATISTICS WE GO CHOP Clueless being! 😢
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by TheOgaBoss: 2:09am On May 12
Paraman:
Nigerians were not enjoying 24/7 power supply under Jonathan

He sold electricity distribution right to incompetent companies with no track record

and we are enjoying the 24/7 light now?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit by DrAkpamudehe: 3:07am On May 12
Mercenary123:
. Look at this fuulish boy

What direct impact has your useless APC done on people's lives since 2015 till date?

Curse be unto those who brought APC to Nigeria and deaths awaits their supporters

Do you know what Nigerians are currently passing through now? I bet you don't

Peter Obi, Obidients and other Labor party fools should also partake in this curse as their stupidity led to APC retaining power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does Arabic Writing Means On Our Nigeria Currency / Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard / Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.