Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,716 members, 7,837,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) (22149 Views)

Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) / Senate Approves Nysc Allawee To Be 33,000 / River State Govt Approves Payment Of Corpers And Increases Allawee To Six Digits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Thugnificent(m): 3:50pm On May 11
That's amazing
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by muyico(m): 3:51pm On May 11
good gurl! I hope he will not stop here!
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Kennitrust(m): 3:51pm On May 11
Pikin with brain

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Metordman: 3:52pm On May 11
NairaOcean:
In a beautiful moment filled with pride and accomplishment, a female member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) presented her first monthly allowance, known as "alawee," to her parents. The event took place in their home, where the young Corp member, expressed her gratitude for the unwavering support of her parents throughout her educational journey and now, during her national service.

With beaming smiles and eyes gleaming with pride, the parents watched as their daughter handed over the envelope containing her first alawee. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuHHZ_P-ybM
God bless her, parental blessings is sure
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by TheSuperX(m): 3:53pm On May 11
Smart girl 😂
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by francotunsco: 3:59pm On May 11
Thank God Kanayo O. Kanayo spoke out. This one too for don carry money go give pastor.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by AskNgige2: 3:59pm On May 11
Zonefree:
She go still collect double of the amount before leaving. No be women again
🤣
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by AskNgige2: 4:00pm On May 11
Thugnificent:
That's amazing
Yeah better than giving it to all these pastors

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by occfx: 4:01pm On May 11
NairaOcean:
In a beautiful moment filled with pride and accomplishment, a female member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) presented her first monthly allowance, known as "alawee," to her parents. The event took place in their home, where the young Corp member, expressed her gratitude for the unwavering support of her parents throughout her educational journey and now, during her national service.

With beaming smiles and eyes gleaming with pride, the parents watched as their daughter handed over the envelope containing her first alawee. cheesy

Courtesy of Kanayo o Kanayo... Dont let pulpit bandits confuse you
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Gboom: 4:01pm On May 11
Zonefree:
She go still collect double of the amount before leaving. No be women again
You seem to know these girls inside out. Giving 100 to collect 1000
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 4:02pm On May 11
Ya gaziere gi ezigbo nwa.
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by MrLibrarian(m): 4:05pm On May 11
davidtemi:
When I did same 14yrs ago I did not call camera
grin
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Bluntemperor: 4:14pm On May 11
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed good move....and far better than presenting it to one hungry-man so-called man of God

Ok,sooner or later,God will still be relevant,as many are having anti- clock wise thinking, because of their failed Culture.
If you don't know the road, follow those who go show you.
God never changes nor fails those that Trust in him!
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:14pm On May 11
iLoveYouToo:
I see a trend 😆
Kanayo have set the pace

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:15pm On May 11
Kanayo have started it it will go round
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by ravensckar(m): 4:19pm On May 11
See better pikin.

My first allowee na Cynthia chop am. Fine girl with better front & back. cheesy cheesy

Nobody should ask me what I got in return o. I no get power to explain. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 4:24pm On May 11
Yes record your first experience having sexx too.
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Babaken(m): 4:30pm On May 11
lordm:
Give it to your pastor. He will pray for you to succeed
Because your parents will pray for you to fail.
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by gradeA(m): 4:35pm On May 11
NairaOcean:

This shii right here works like magic. My life changed drastically by the words my late parents of blessed memory spoke over me after doing something like this. They don't even need to be believers. This is the provoked blessings of progenitors from the soul. Isaac could have easily blessed Esau, but he requested for venison, the sort that his soul loved, so he could bless him. For those that are still blessed to have their parents with them, provoke a blessing from their soul.

My only reservation is hope the whole paparazzi and the desire to create content does not nullify the powerful mystery behind this act.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 4:44pm On May 11
Mr Blogger, Is Back
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by vozkined: 4:51pm On May 11
lordm:
Give it to your pastor. He will pray for you to succeed
just see ur self
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Rapht933: 4:52pm On May 11
This is how it should be, b4 some yeye pastor say it belong to them.. God bless you pretty
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Lovit(m): 5:02pm On May 11
Give the first salary to your parents, collect double the amount from your boyfriend to survive

smart move

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by CaptainGo: 5:14pm On May 11
NairaOcean:

Better pikin smiley
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by papagiddy(m): 5:20pm On May 11
But God should be FIRST in everything!!!🙏
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by bizhop01: 5:33pm On May 11
A young beautiful woman bought me Aba boxers and she requested for Brazilian hair in return, Please fear woman
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Dpharisee: 5:43pm On May 11
tuzle:
Allawee wey never do me. People that are solely surviving on their allawee and are in the state of their deployment that is far from their house won't try this except they have something else doing, if not sapa is ur name. Hunger will deal shege out of u.
You can save your allawee within the period you are far from home, any day you get home you bring out the equivalent of your first allawee and present to your parents or any relative who stood by you if your parents are late, they can decide to take all or any amount they want and return the rest to you with prayers for multiplication
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Duru009(m): 6:13pm On May 11
Wife material
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Juniorangel(m): 6:49pm On May 11
KOK don spoil work for Pastors Dem.... grin grin grin
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by NothingDoMe: 7:07pm On May 11
iLoveYouToo:
I see a trend 😆
You see correctly.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by DRMAS: 8:08pm On May 11
Congratulations
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by engrchykae(m): 8:11pm On May 11
Babangidapikin:
cool Kanayo o Kanayo ...the great ...effect playing out ..we abandoned our living and non living ancestors to be paying homage to ancestors we don't know, that don't send us.
as in ,how can we abandon our ancestors to honor the ancestors of our colonizers?
It means approval of their wickedness by no other people but us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.