Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) (22208 Views)

Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) / Senate Approves Nysc Allawee To Be 33,000 / River State Govt Approves Payment Of Corpers And Increases Allawee To Six Digits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by vibratingpenis: 8:19pm On May 11
lordm:
Give it to your pastor. He will pray for you to succeed

Are you serious?
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by fxexperts: 8:28pm On May 11
Zonefree:
She go still collect double of the amount before leaving. No be women again
but at least that is a sign of respect and that is good.
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by lilfresh96(m): 8:47pm On May 11
She does it for the camera, but Manny has done more than that. in my case I observed that my mum spent 200 everyday to grind tomatoes, so intead of given her the money i bought her a very good blender that can even blend groundnout. And she's happy uptill now after my one year of service

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Mrexcell(m): 9:24pm On May 11
She took kanayo advice.
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Chasito(m): 9:52pm On May 11
Ontop that small 33k wey no dey reach 2 weeks for my hand, people that served In the southern region like Rivers, Akwa ibom and Delta state can relate, I just thank God say get understanding parents, na dem dey even send money still do waybill of foodstuff for me grin Nysc na setup
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by begge: 10:20pm On May 11
Adeboye and Oyedepo will not be happy to hear this.
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by bigpicture001: 12:01am On May 12
See as the mama your nd don't already fet graduate child...sh in turn go refuse to marry, looking for alrwady made man till 39 nd go old finish because of same certificate of NYSC
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by OyinO: 1:19am On May 12
That's the right thing to do
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by BeeNG3: 1:44am On May 12
😀😀ok
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by UNNGRADUATEEE: 4:47am On May 12
NairaOcean:
In a beautiful moment filled with pride and accomplishment, a female member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) presented her first monthly allowance, known as "alawee," to her parents. The event took place in their home, where the young Corp member, expressed her gratitude for the unwavering support of her parents throughout her educational journey and now, during her national service.

With beaming smiles and eyes gleaming with pride, the parents watched as their daughter handed over the envelope containing her first alawee. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuHHZ_P-ybM
The family were already rich prior to now.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by kelly72: 5:38am On May 12
Your first salary is for me. --- Pastor
Anytime you get your salary take care of your pastor, pay your tithe, sow a dangerous seed and fulfil your pledge for church building project. Then turn to your parents.
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Maysdevices(f): 5:54am On May 12
Gboom:

You seem to know these girls inside out. Giving 100 to collect 1000
The ones wey no dey give una go still call them selfish

Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho

Most of you talk too much

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by tivity101: 5:58am On May 12
it's worthy of emulation abi how you see am

iLoveYouToo:
I see a trend 😆
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by 123yes(m): 6:33am On May 12
lordm:
Give it to your pastor. He will pray for you to succeed
YOU PARENTS PRAYERS WORK FASTER THAN YOUR PASTOR'S PRAYER.
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:50am On May 12
tivity101:
it's worthy of emulation abi how you see am

💯
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by walosky(m): 7:08am On May 12
Nice one but was she supposed to have given it first to her mum?

Women self! See as the mum take grab am instead of collecting it and give to the man who is the Head of the Family
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by mu2sa2: 8:43am On May 12
phorget:

The parents will curse her not to succeed abi?🤷‍♂️
You're asking a mumu intelligent question.
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by nkpommpko(m): 9:39am On May 12
So that what will happen? After they collect it what will she survive on? Look if you want to give, give. Not pretend you are giving hoping the person says no. That's not giving, and you the reciver collecting from someone you know that has no other means of income. Thats why they go into prostituton , rituals yahoo etc, to please their self indulgent parents. Your children are not your meal ticket, deal with it.
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by nkpommpko(m): 9:44am On May 12
Chasito:
Ontop that small 33k wey no dey reach 2 weeks for my hand, people that served In the southern region like Rivers, Akwa ibom and Delta state can relate, I just thank God say get understanding parents, na dem dey even send money still do waybill of foodstuff for me grin Nysc na setup
This one wey dey do hook up for Abuja, let her be honest, so she go go back eat gravel. Sugar daddy is waiting, parents should ask questions. Your children are not your meal tickets. Surport them , when you grow old they will support you
And surport does not end with money.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Elidrisy20: 10:23am On May 12
May God bless her
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Paddyben: 11:05am On May 12
PerfectStranger:
I use my own carry holosho that year. No wonder I broke grin

You do well..

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Poleski: 1:39pm On May 12
The loud music ruined it.
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by IbeOkehie: 3:26pm On May 12
UNNGRADUATEEE:
The family were already rich prior to now.

Best comment here. The biggest beneficiaries of the subsidized public university system in Nigeria are the rich elites of the country. There's so much evidence and very few care to take a critical look at the situation. It's a sad paradox.

Maysdevices:
Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho

Another excellent comment.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Gboom: 4:49pm On May 12
Maysdevices:

Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho

He be like say na your true definition the guy expose using style style to milk men
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:41pm On May 12
davidtemi:
When I did same 14yrs ago I did not call camera

Lol leave all these people with them camera
Re: Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) by Maysdevices(f): 6:29am On May 13
Gboom:

He be like say na your true definition the guy expose using style style to milk men
Your gender is tiresome

The ones that refuse to give are selfish, the ones that give do it as a strategy

Make una rest abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself / Gunmen Kidnap 8 NYSC Members While Going To Camp In Sokoto / Marriage Proposal: Army Kept Female Soldier In Safe Guardroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.