Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother (1803 Views)

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by GREATPIN77: 4:42pm On May 11
ggoldmine:

It's best to drop more details about the SARS command responsible. Someone here could help. Have you tried to visit there recently? Is your brother still alive? Someone suggested meeting with a Human rights organisation... that's a good start.
it was federal SARS at ikeja. They took him there 2014. I sent an officer to help check and he said he's no longer there. He said he has been transferred. Then i asked him how can i get to know where he is presently and the officer said it's a process. He said I'd spend money starting from federal SARS ikeja till when i get to where he is. The officer collected money from me before he could help me confirm if he's still there. If i had gone there myself I'd spend more. I can't drop his name in a public space. The incident was on newspaper then.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by Villa12(m): 6:16pm On May 11
Aaaaarghmed:
Na wa o.this story is very saddening.chai.hmmnnn.i dont even know what to say again.i weak
i didn't know when tears dropped from my eyes reading op story. It's really saddening and traumatising. Some people are really going through alot in life.

Gosh!
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by UnfairLife7(m): 6:43pm On May 11
WantsandMore:
wow. I can only imagine the lie you're living right now! The Truth shall set you. I understand why they Crucified Jesus now
please stop

Which truth want to set a small child free? A child that is not even 10 yet? Do you think at all? You will be happy if the child fall sick and die after telling her right? Then you will start preaching that God giveth and taketh right?

That child will just run mad

1 Like

Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by Villa12(m): 7:23pm On May 11
GREATPIN77:
My late father doesn't have properties. The only house he built is in the village. It's more like a family house even when he was alive. That was where he buried his parents while some family members live there. That was the amount they demanded before they can release him then. We do spend money just to visit him. Almost all of the police officers on duty will demand money from us. Ever since i lost my father things has not been easy for me and my family. Although when he was alive he wasn't really doing much but his presence means alot to us. I was the only one fairing for the family. Because of family responsibility i got admission twice but couldn't meet up due to finance.

I later struggled to see myself through school and at the same time supporting the house. It was so ifficult for me checking up on him because things were so hard on us. I later sent an officer that someone linked me with to help me check him and he said him and his friends are no longer there. He said I'd have to pay for him and his colleague to help me know where exactly he is. My family struggle to feed daily. You can never understand the pain we're going through.

I wish to see my brother alive. I want to see him. I want him to see his little daughter. I want him to see his mother alive.

I want him to understand that we didn't abandon him.
please don't respond to anyone indirectly adding to your problems.
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by WantsandMore: 7:45pm On May 11
UnfairLife7:
please stop

Which truth want to set a small child free? A child that is not even 10 yet? Do you think at all? You will be happy if the child fall sick and die after telling her right? Then you will start preaching that God giveth and taketh right?

That child will just run mad
wow.
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by VTJN(m): 8:55pm On May 11
nifemi25:
As at 2014 you were asked to pay 1 million for the release of your brother...it's just as if you were asked to pay 10 million naira as at 2024 now...... Why don't you go the prison to confirm if your brother is still alive then you can contact some human right activist... I can assure you that you won't spend much before your brother will be released....
Nigeria police is capable of demanding for that kind of money. It is what they do everyday. You think people leaving the country are doing so mainly for economy reasons? Of course not. There are several reasons and this is one of the reasons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by Spherical77(m): 5:08am On May 12
This is really traumatising. Your family has really gone through a lot. Your brother is still alive. I believe.

A human right lawyer could help in this situation. A radio station is also another option. You guys seriously need to know his whereabouts first and i think the search will commence from ikeja SARS where him and his friends got arrested and detained. If you can locate any of his friends that got their freedom then, they may also help with vital information.

It is well

1 Like

Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by youngreva(m): 5:15am On May 12
WantsandMore:
wow. I can only imagine the lie you're living right now! The Truth shall set you. I understand why they Crucified Jesus now

Out of everything that’s why u wanna tell the little girl to destroy her reality , you must be the Devil’s first son

Stupid Hypocritical Christian
You will rot in hell with your father the Devil

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by Spherical77(m): 5:48am On May 12
WantsandMore:
About time the little girl knows the truth. It'll hurt, It'll be tough but better than peddling lies...
please don't encourage this. That girl is too small for that. Only an adult can handle such. Even if she must know, let her father regain freedom and re'unite with him then you can consider telling her. At least she has a father to console her unlike now that both parents are no where to be found.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by Villa12(m): 6:20am On May 12
descarado:

It's traumatising for him more.
For his little girl, it's less traumatising if his mother is taking good care of her. Its more on the mum and worst on the guy.

Try and contact belekete family Abuja @ op. They will help you air it or show you the right root and connection.
Goodluck and continue holding it together for your family.
You be good man. You will be favoured immensely cos its not your obligation.

God bless you. You get sense and you understand someone situation

@Hedgefunds was busy blaming op for not looking after his brother and i keep wondering if these people ever passed through the four walls of school. Claiming online millionaire

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by WantsandMore: 7:54am On May 12
youngreva:

Out of everything that’s why u wanna tell the little girl to destroy her reality , you must be the Devil’s first son

Stupid Hypocritical Christian
You will rot in hell with your father the Devil
You guys like to act like bullies online, but you're lucky we've been encouraged to turn the other chic. Whatever you're afraid of for the little girl right now can also happen when shes older. Ever heard of triggered ptsd? Perhaps not.
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by WantsandMore: 7:55am On May 12
Spherical77:
please don't encourage this. That girl is too small for that. Only an adult can handle such. Even if she must know, let her father regain freedom and re'unite with him then you can consider telling her. At least she has a father to console her unlike now that both parents are no where to be found.
hmm okay
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by Justkatty(f): 9:06am On May 12
Chaii
This is way too much for a family,may God comfort you and your family.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by VTJN(m): 10:34am On May 12
WantsandMore:
You guys like to act like bullies online, but you're lucky we've been encouraged to turn the other chic. Whatever you're afraid of for the little girl right now can also happen when shes older. Ever heard of triggered ptsd? Perhaps not.
you won't listen this man. What's your mission here. Everybody is telling you that you're wrong suggesting telling the small little girl that her mother is dead. A girl that doesn't know the whereabouts of her father. That girl can die if they mistakenly tell her. Even op himself told you it's not possible to tell her now and you're still talking. Do you know the child more than the family? Do you know if she's a child that so much love her mother? Telling her now is dangerous. Please be careful how you advise people o. You shouldn't lead someone astray.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by WantsandMore: 10:54am On May 12
VTJN:
you won't listen this man. What's your mission here. Everybody is telling you that you're wrong suggesting telling the small little girl that her mother is dead. A girl that doesn't know the whereabouts of her father. That girl can die if they mistakenly tell her. Even op himself told you it's not possible to tell her now and you're still talking. Do you know the child more than the family? Do you know if she's a child that so much love her mother? Telling her now is dangerous. Please be careful how you advise people o. You shouldn't lead someone astray.
interesting...
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by Villa12(m): 12:17pm On May 12
WantsandMore:
interesting...
I hope you've learnt your lesson on how you go about giving people wrong advice. I wonder how you must have mislead some people within your circle.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by WantsandMore: 12:38pm On May 12
Villa12:
I hope you've learnt your lesson on how you go about giving people wrong advice. I wonder how you must have mislead some people within your circle.
It's interesting that you've choosing to be the judge and the executioner on a subject you've no idea about. Because you've joined the bandwagon of those advocating for the little girl to be lied too doesn't make it right. Your opinion right now suggest you're a chronic manipulator that seeks to bend everything in the real world to their will. Sorry, welcome to the world of unpredictability. Don't be dumb saying shiit.lol
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by youngreva(m): 2:04pm On May 12
WantsandMore:
slowpoke
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by WantsandMore: 2:59pm On May 12
youngreva:
slowpoke
Stop protecting your personality online.
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by youngreva(m): 3:36pm On May 12
WantsandMore:
Stop protecting your personality online.
Continue projecting your foolishness online.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by WantsandMore: 6:35pm On May 12
youngreva:
Continue projecting your foolishness online.
You sound just like what you typed 😒
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by Xpeerence: 8:14pm On May 12
VTJN:
indeed

So many misfortune has befallen the family within that 10 years period.

Life is truly a battle ground.
I love your assertive comments here on this forum.
Hope you're cool?
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by frozen70(f): 9:07pm On May 12
GREATPIN77:
Good day all,

My parents had 4 children, 3 boys and a girl. I have an elder brother who happened to be the first child/son. My elder sister is the second child and only daughter. I'm the third while i have a younger brother. My dad is no more. He died 2018 through illness.

My elder brother was working in an industry and also running part-time program. I observed my elder brother behaviour and i informed my dad. He promised he'd talk to him. I've called him myself several times and talk to him but he would claim he has no skeleton in his cupboard. He wouldn't just listen. My brother left the house to get his own apartment outside. He do come home with his friends so i was opportune to know some of them. My mum also called him one fateful day and told him her spirit doesn't welcome his friends. She asked him to end the friendship and he promised to do so. January 2014 my brother's fiancee came to inform us that he has been arrested by the police and some of his household items was carted away by police officers. He was taken to the federal SARS at ikeja. My father went there with his friend. When he arrived home, he informed us that my brother was into robbery. Him and his friends worked in the same industry and they are into stealing the company's goods selling at giveaway price.

I wasn't surprised when my dad broke the news. Interesting part of it was that as at 2013, he has stopped robbing the company with his friends due to tight security measures put in place so they all feel relaxed thinking all what they've done is hidden not knowing investigations was ongoing. They're 8 in numbers that was arrested, his fiancee put to bed May 2014. She was already pregnant for him before his arrest. I learnt the company later let go of the case and asked the police to free them. Unfortunately, bail isn't free in Nigeria. The police asked them to pay one million naira each before they can be free. I learnt 5 of his friends were able to raise the money probably through family and friends and they got their freedom. My brother and two of his close friends were still there. We tried all we could and raised #300,000 but he wasn't released. I finished my secondary/high school 2014 and was working to support myself and family.

2016, my dad got a connection of people that wants to buy 100 acres of land. He has a friend who's a surveyor and my dad would get 18 million naira commission according to him. This was the only hope of getting my brother and his two of his friends out of police custody. The people bought the land truly and made 50% deposit. My dad was supposed to get 9 million naira but the omonile/land owner ranaway with the money. The people that bought the land arrested my dad and his friend thinking they were involved and also with the fact that it was my dad that introduced and his friend that introduced them to the omonile/land owner. After investigation, my dad and his friends were released while the man that elope with the money was arrested and put behind bar.

I observed after the incident, my dad had been falling ill on different occasions. We last stopped seeing my brother at the police custody September 2016. My dad died 2018, my elder sister died march 2020, my brother fiancee father died 2021 while my brother fiancee herself died last year. Her family pressured her to remarry claiming she's still a young lady who had just a child. She told my mum and my mum advised her to follow her mind. If she wish to remarry then she wish her all the best. She died same year she remarried. I learnt she even talked to her daughter on phone through my mum before she gave up the ghost. She had a girl child for my brother and she'd be 10 this month. Unfortunately, her mother told her who her father was which is my brother. She always shows her his picture on phone. She knows her father's name but she hasn't seen him before. She doesn't know her mother is late now. We lied to her that she travelled abroad and she's the one that can call us since we don't have her number. Her maternal grandmother also died early this year.

The little girl always cry that she wants to see her mother and father. Even my mum will be crying in her presence and I've tried talking to her to stop it but she wouldn't. She cry almost everyday. She always talked about her son my brother. She honestly wish to see him. Sincerely I can't even say if he's alive or not. Even myself do cry sometimes behind close door. I wish my brother can get his freedom. I understand he was guilty of the crime committed which i wasn't in support. I felt he must have learnt his lesson and i also feel for his little child. The girl will be 10 soon and she hasn't set her eyes on her father. She will also not see her mother again.

I don't know what to do

This is just terrible, may God make away for your family.

Have you made an attempt to visit him in prison to be sure he is still alive, if you have done that, then

Why not go through human rights to get your brother out since the company actually ended the case but they went to jail because they couldn't afford police bribe

As for your brother daughter, she will be fine, just take care of her as much as you can
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by GREATPIN77: 9:55pm On May 12
frozen70:

This is just terrible, may God make away for your family.

Have you made an attempt to visit him in prison to be sure he is still alive, if you have done that, then

Why not go through human rights to get your brother out since the company actually ended the case but they went to jail because they couldn't afford police bribe

As for your brother daughter, she will be fine, just take care of her as much as you can
presently i don't know where exactly he is. Although i have sent an officer to help me check for him at federal SARS ikeja and i was told he's no longer there. The officer said for me to know the prison he is presently I'd have to spend money to achieve that. He said I'd start the search from ikeja where he was before, then they'd direct me to where he was being transferred to. That is how i can locate him according to the officer.
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by MerchantMNT: 7:35am On May 13
WantsandMore:
About time the little girl knows the truth. It'll hurt, It'll be tough but better than peddling lies...

I agree with this. Let her at least face the reality of her mother's passing.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by VTJN(m): 1:03pm On May 13
Xpeerence:

I love your assertive comments here on this forum.
Hope you're cool?
I'm good. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by VTJN(m): 1:04pm On May 13
MerchantMNT:

I agree with this. Let her at least face the reality of her mother's passing.
lol

What reality do a little child of 10 want to face? Some of you guys na comedian seriously grin
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by frozen70(f): 1:42pm On May 13
GREATPIN77:
presently i don't know where exactly he is. Although i have sent an officer to help me check for him at federal SARS ikeja and i was told he's no longer there. The officer said for me to know the prison he is presently I'd have to spend money to achieve that. He said I'd start the search from ikeja where he was before, then they'd direct me to where he was being transferred to. That is how i can locate him according to the officer.

It is well
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by youngreva(m): 4:23pm On May 13
WantsandMore:
You sound just like what you typed 😒
you’re dumb and stupid at the same time
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by 1000Capacity: 7:59pm On May 13
GREATPIN77:
it was federal SARS at ikeja. They took him there 2014. I sent an officer to help check and he said he's no longer there. He said he has been transferred. Then i asked him how can i get to know where he is presently and the officer said it's a process. He said I'd spend money starting from federal SARS ikeja till when i get to where he is. The officer collected money from me before he could help me confirm if he's still there. If i had gone there myself I'd spend more. I can't drop his name in a public space. The incident was on newspaper then.
shocked
Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by VTJN(m): 8:05pm On May 13
youngreva:
you’re dumb and stupid at the same time
abeg leave that guy jare. He just dey talk upside down.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother by Villa12(m): 8:11pm On May 13
WantsandMore:
It's interesting that you've choosing to be the judge and the executioner on a subject you've no idea about. Because you've joined the bandwagon of those advocating for the little girl to be lied too doesn't make it right. Your opinion right now suggest you're a chronic manipulator that seeks to bend everything in the real world to their will. Sorry, welcome to the world of unpredictability. Don't be dumb saying shiit.lol
make we hear word. Stop leading people astray

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

..... / What Does The Bible Say About Gay Marriage / Same Sex Marriage? / GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.