Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,877 members, 7,841,291 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung (23932 Views)

Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) / Man Dies After Being 'Abandoned' By Hospital As Doctors Waited For Alert. Photos / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by Pio44: 3:35pm On May 11
doctors why una leave alive ?
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by squad1: 3:46pm On May 11
I don't understand, so your PA can't pay 80k on your behalf?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by Makinaki: 3:47pm On May 11
Yeye man. If to say you empower your personal aides, wetin be N80k wey dem nor go fit transfer for you from dem own aza. Na so you for jus die like fowl. If you like,make you no learn lesson from wetin happen o.
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by efemena5050(m): 3:47pm On May 11
This bastard knowing fully well tht some Nigerians are goats and highly gullible is subtly trying to vie for a position in the state so the idiot is trying to prey on the sympathy and sentiments of an average low IQ nigerian....while playing the simplicity, empathy and humble man be is not......when this useless things leave power they begin to act sane ......if only God answers prayers.......our politicians will be the best in the world ....bcus of all the curses.....but with all the churches and spirituality in this God forsaken country u always have selfish self Centered demons rulling......
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by Incrediblekutty(m): 3:49pm On May 11
doggedfighter:
I am trying to recollect this man's antecedents as a minister .

People died during your time in hospitals out of negligence and lack of equipment and personnel when you had a voice you never spoke up even though you had a voice as minister.

Now that it has happened to you , you suddenly have fingers to type on X.

The doctor that treated deserves a slap for even touching you. Nonsense !!

Gerrout of here !!!

Mtchewwwww !

Was he a Minister for health or the President?? How does this trash justifies the inhumane treatment melted on him by the stupid hospital management??
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by Kay25(m): 3:52pm On May 11
Good

1 Like

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by Yankee101: 3:55pm On May 11
1. You were a minister and did nothing to improve healthcare
2. You haven’t empowered your aides enough to pay 80k on your behalf if you’re not available. Big big shame on you
3. You seem to still be doing big man for them

Whatever the case, the hospital should have been more professional even if he was a habitual payment stabber. Medicine is medicine. Your job is to save lives and your job was to stabilize him at the minimum

2 Likes

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by esthel(f): 4:01pm On May 11
None of your aides had or could pay 80k for you. Shows the kind of boss he is
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by klasys(m): 4:04pm On May 11
We are not ready yet in this country, we need to talk about wickedness of private hospital & Thier greedy for money over live

megastu:
sometimes you could have the money but not cash. That hospital in Festac town, The Hosannah Hospital or so, on 4th avenue allowed my only sister die because of N350k deposit cash. It's not as if the money was not there. My mother was only going to get it from ATM as it was during that emefiele cash crunch of 2023. The medical director didn't even offer her a bed. Left her on the chair in the reception. This is a hospital that she did CS and an earlier operation some years ago. E no go better for some of these doctors.
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by Hightowa: 4:51pm On May 11
You were taken to a hospital by your aid and driver, no family member. Both of them can't cough out 80,000 deposit.

You have failed as a man, failed as human and failed as a living thing.

None of your relatives was near you when you fall sick

The hospital that have been treating you and your family don't trust you

Your immediate staff can't pay the needed deposit, either because they don't trust you to reimburse them or they don't have because you don't pay them well

Now you're blaming hospital that are running their business

2 Likes

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by Fakoredele: 5:00pm On May 11
id4sho:
Rayfield Medical Services, in Jos

Let the dragging begin

Begin for what?, na wetin you do you go collect....gbam!!! grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by Fakoredele: 5:03pm On May 11
Hightowa:
You were taken to a hospital by your aid and a driver, no family member. Both of can't cough out 80,000 deposit. You have failed as a man, failed as human and failed as a living thing.

None of your relatives was near you when you fail sick

The hospital that have been treating you and your family don't trust you

Your immediate staff can't pay, either because they don't trust you to reimbursement them after or they don't because you don't pay them well

Omo see record!!!, him profile no fit win mankind heart sef grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by Tisham20(m): 5:09pm On May 11
Lamb grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by MaziObinnaokija: 5:09pm On May 11
sad angry sad Nonsense angry, if not for humanity wey dey my system, I for say make dem abandon him angry to kpai sad shocked.So none of the people, his wife, friends, friends, family, P.A have 80k to deposit on his behalf? What happened to all the money looted? undecided? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by Unbreakable007: 5:29pm On May 11
Idiot don't even know how to lie.... You were unconscious and the same keeping timing.
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by fm7070: 5:43pm On May 11
Dalung is so stingy and useless that his PA doesn't have 80k to save his life.

1 Like

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by eldoradoxx: 6:10pm On May 11
A dog in one of Dr Pol's TV series is better treated and taken care of than a Professor in Nigeria. But Nigerians are more interested in ethnicity and religion than in having a collective voice that demands for good governance. Shame
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by OgwuEgo: 7:35pm On May 11
You are a horrible person if none of your aides can boast of 80k.

1 Like

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by Beautifulday: 7:38pm On May 11
Rich men with poor mindset. None of those who went with you could cough out 80k. Rich men my foot.

1 Like

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:45pm On May 11
So, none of his aides could do a transfer of 80k for him? Are they that poor or is that how much they dislike him? His family members weren't ready to use their own money to pay for his admission... Hmmm

That says a lot about him

1 Like

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by Tzar(m): 8:24pm On May 11
You lying MF!!
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by geoworldedu: 8:38pm On May 11
id4sho:
Rayfield Medical Services, in Jos

Let the dragging begin
Dragging a hospital for an ex- minister in Nigeria? No be me and you. I can't drag a hospital for a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by id4sho(m): 8:42pm On May 11
geoworldedu:
Dragging a hospital for an ex- minister in Nigeria? No be me and you. I can't drag a hospital for a thief.
You are right Boss, I dey with you 💯
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by tiswell(m): 9:03pm On May 11
Zonefree:
Thief wey the hospital staff suppose use pillow suffocate. Useless human being!
😄
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by vanitybutiwanti: 9:51pm On May 11
So your aide could not pay 80k in your stead undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by bablon20(m): 10:15pm On May 11
He's a wicked boss if not why can't any of his 3 aides pay the admission fee for him. Maybe they know he won't pay when he's okay.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by captaininiobong(m): 10:23pm On May 11
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by BarrElChapo(m): 10:25pm On May 11
So none of his aides are rich enough to deposit N80K on his behalf?

They’re all in servitude and in serious bondage. I have no single empathy to waste.
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by chinchum(m): 2:01am On May 12
Pathetic. This appears like an indictment on you. None of your aides could contribute 80,000 naira to save your lives? They couldn't reach out to at least one of your relative or loved one also? If care is not taken, one of the aides may strangle him to death or kill him. He is completely surrounded by enemies.
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by lawrenty50: 2:53am On May 12
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/i-was-unconscious-for-seven-hours-neglected-by-jos-hospital-over-n80000-deposit-ex-minister-dalung/
…..your reward(s) after your active service…so it pains you sey?…what was your impact as a minister then?.you can now feel the pains of the poor now.
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by zagorakis(m): 6:02am On May 12
What did you contribute to humanity during your time as minister? Under your watch sportsmen and women were owed salaries and you are here talking about humanity. Piss off
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by shedgoz(m): 7:56am On May 12
Exactly my thoughts... this one is just seeking for attention jare.

brain54:
What about your aides...

They couldn't pay 80k on your behalf or at least contact your family?

They just dumped you at the hospital and disappeared.

This your tory get as e sound!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital / Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer / Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.