Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung (23901 Views)

Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) / Man Dies After Being 'Abandoned' By Hospital As Doctors Waited For Alert. Photos / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by Elidrisy20: 9:22am On May 12
This is what Nigerian masses are going through every day, Mr ex Minister
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by bigtt76(f): 12:24pm On May 12
Lamba ...as politician naa, the call of money woke you up only for you to realize it wasn't a 'come take' call but rather a payment call alas it was too late you had to pay cheesy cheesy

peekspot:

https://punchng.com/i-was-unconscious-for-seven-hours-neglected-by-jos-hospital-over-n80000-deposit-ex-minister-dalung/
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by MyExpression(m): 2:35pm On May 12
So those your aid and orderlies no fit afford 80k to pay for you, and get their money back...you carry two adults come hospital, yet no one get kobo to deposit for you...they couldn't even call any of your family members to make payment on your behalf?!

Tells abit about your person
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by docsholz(m): 7:20pm On May 12
klasys:
We are not ready yet in this country, we need to talk about wickedness of private hospital & Thier greedy for money over live

Go to your government hospitals, private hospital is a business not charity
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by IbeOkehie: 8:40pm On May 12
Great healthcare in Nigeria for politicians shocked

Donaldoni:

Not necessarily so.

Politicians prefer to go abroad for healthcare because they are afraid of being vulnerable in our own hospitals.

Our healthcare is fairly okay.

NGN200k in Nigeria is chicken change. Many Nigerians earn far more than NGN200k per month. NGN200k may only be a big deal to SOME

Goodluck to us all.

Indeed.

Good Luck to Nigerians.
Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by Donaldoni: 8:43am On May 13
IbeOkehie:
Great healthcare in Nigeria for politicians shocked

Indeed.

Good Luck to Nigerians.

Good morning.

Thank God for the new day.

We are doing fine here. cool

1 Like

Re: I Was Unconscious For 7 Hours Neglected By Hospital Over N80k-Ex-minister Dalung by dom(m): 3:35pm On May 15
So your personal aides didn't have ₦80,000 to pay in an emergency. That's a heavy indictment on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Bad Skincare Habits To Stop In 2022 / 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day / South African Hospital Frustrated Effort To Save Calabar Electrocution Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.