Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,825 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi (34467 Views)

2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign / 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by DJInfluence: 3:02am On May 12
helinues:

Farooq should stop all this unnecessary wailing

The USA Farooq is hiding, he should tell us about the economic hardship the Americans are going through
How does Americans hardship lessen what we are going thru here? You called it wailing despite the glaring evidence of suffering by your fellow Nigerians. I don't know what's wrong with the way some of us reasons...
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Unrated900(m): 6:05am On May 12
Why are you pained tinubu was elected
If your obi was there
It would have been worst by this.
U can compare a baby boomer to an adult politician who all is life is vast In his life of duty...

Elo fo kan bale
Ama gbewale

Malroux:
We the hardworking and sane Nigerians already knew who Ebola Tinubu is. We knew how he ran Lagos and the supposedly high IGR, hence the reason why we rejected him loud and clear, and they tagged us Obidafts. Tinubu and his family are bunch of greedy fellows that only think about what they can grab. Someone that denied his biological parents, his ancestral town and kinsmen, just because of material gain. If you think Tinubu is after the good of Nigeria, then you are the most foolish human that ever lived.
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Unrated900(m): 6:06am On May 12
Why are you pained tinubu was elected
If your obi was there
It would have been worst by this.
U cant compare a baby boomer to an adult politician who all is life is vast In his life of duty...

Elo fo kan bale
Ama gbewale
Lol

Malroux:
We the hardworking and sane Nigerians already knew who Ebola Tinubu is. We knew how he ran Lagos and the supposedly high IGR, hence the reason why we rejected him loud and clear, and they tagged us Obidafts. Tinubu and his family are bunch of greedy fellows that only think about what they can grab. Someone that denied his biological parents, his ancestral town and kinsmen, just because of material gain. If you think Tinubu is after the good of Nigeria, then you are the most foolish human that ever lived.
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by JAMANZE: 6:15am On May 12
Ndi ara ndi ara
crestedaguiyi:
Ndi ara
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:25am On May 12
Volksfuhrer:
Mr Kperogi Farook, it’s too early for all this. When you restructure an economy, it gets worse before it gets better. Mobility of resources isn’t instantaneous, it takes time: hence the externalities we are witnessing now. A little research on your part would have done you a lot of good even if you had never taken a course in economics! The Freudian slip you inferred was petty; you are a PhD, you should know better!
See this one...
Speaking grammar and confusing himself ...

Please how's the Nigerian economy restructured now? Care to explain? Which one is mobility of resources that isn't instant? Which resources please... What do we have now that can engender and sustain growth in the economy
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by okoloto: 6:38am On May 12
Unfortunately the taxing is to have what to loot by the few which will not even be reinvested in the country but sent to other economy and we go back and borrow it as loan and the circle continues. I don't even have pity for Nigeria because we deserve what we get.
My joy is that the high cost of living does not know any tribe. Na everybody dey collect.
All those voices especially Yoruba have gone silent and if you talk, it will be assumed that it's because it's not from your tribe and that you are pained. It happened during buhari too.

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by SmartyPants(m): 6:54am On May 12
Mccollins042:

I don't need to Google anything, spending improves economy. If you have a product but the populace are unable to buy it because of their low spending capacity, how does that improve the economy?

You asked a question: "How does spending affect inflation?" The relationship between spending and inflation is one of the basic macroeconomic relationships. If you don't understand this relationship there is no way you will understand anything I have to say. Asking you to google it was only advice. If you choose ignorance, fine.
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by mmso: 8:14am On May 12
We know the one with sound economic ideas that could SAVE the country. It's a pity they interfered with the election.
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by BadBradley: 8:36am On May 12
helinues:

The USA Farooq is hiding, he should tell us about the economic hardship the Americans are going through
And the US dollar is 1500 of your money. Can't you see you need help?

You can't be financially poor and be morally destitute at the same time.
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Patojargz: 8:41am On May 12
Normally, e nor suppose better for em supporters cos dey are hungry bastards...
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by BadBradley: 8:43am On May 12
Volksfuhrer:
Mr Kperogi Farook, it’s too early for all this. When you restructure an economy, it gets worse before it gets better. Mobility of resources isn’t instantaneous, it takes time: hence the externalities we are witnessing now. A little research on your part would have done you a lot of good even if you had never taken a course in economics! The Freudian slip you inferred was petty; you are a PhD, you should know better!
even Tinubu's online Mannequins wouldn't like your demonic drivel.

- Fuel is up
- Taxes are up
- Naira is officially dead
- Banks with Multiple Taxation

I thought falling demons should do better than your watery postulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Azazyel: 8:50am On May 12
brain54:
Those familiar with how Tinubu ran Lagos economy...

Wouldn't be surprised by his high "tax drive".

The worst part is THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.

Tinubu was a mistake.

On hindsight Of the 3 Frontline candidates Atiku would have done a better job of stabilizing the economy!

Ah pls don't mention Atiku. That man is one of reasons why power supply is really bad in Nigeria. I don't know if he has stopped now but back then he was heavily involved in sabotaging the power sector. Atiku has no good plan for Nigeria. Don't be deceived by his gimmicks.
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by ugbarreta(m): 9:22am On May 12
The day Nigeria 🇳🇬 will give an Igbo man opportunity to lead this country you’ll see big positive change. If PO was in that seat, believe me things wouldn’t have been this bad. But we keep letting tribal, religious and ethnic politics to divide us. Now the country keeps going from bad to worst, we are not even on the recovery process yet. 8yrs wasted with the last administration, now it looks like it is even going to be another wasted years again. Nawao! It is well.
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Exceed15: 10:40am On May 12
I wasn't one of the fools that voted him.
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Electorate: 12:42pm On May 12
helinues:

Even the devil have disciples...I am not surprised someone killing his people with taxes will also have die hard disciples ready to die in poverty supporting him.

Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by emmmillenium: 2:02pm On May 12
All of us are now in a Townhall that is different from Balablu. First 4 years is Balablu regime. Next 4 years is Bulaba until nigeria gets sense

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Precious452(f): 4:40pm On May 12
helinues:

As long as you live to defend wickedness and criminality, it shall never be well with you and your family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Mccollins042(m): 4:45pm On May 12
SmartyPants:

You asked a question: "How does spending affect inflation?" The relationship between spending and inflation is one of the basic macroeconomic relationships. If you don't understand this relationship there is no way you will understand anything I have to say. Asking you to google it was only advice. If you choose ignorance, fine.
I'm not pleading for your explanation. Reducing the spending power of a people is simply shutting down the economy.
Do I need to Google this? No economy booms without ppl spending, the only thing that is bad is if they are only spending on foreign goods like Nigeria.
This is simple economics that even a kindergarten kid knows. Why did they say "buy local to grow the naira"?
You are very ignorant sir
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by helinues: 4:49pm On May 12
Precious452:

As long as you live to defend wickedness and criminality, it shall never be well with you and your family.

Has it been well with you?

Cry me blood

grin
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Lindlady: 4:50pm On May 12
Precious452:

Amen. That guy is evil.
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Mccollins042(m): 4:52pm On May 12
Blazetrailer:
Lol....I knew it was beyond you. Waste of resources.

Basic Economics (secondary school) says that the determinant of inflation in any economy, is the biggest spender, which is the govt. Inflation is rooted in govt spending. U cant discuss inflation without it.

Dunce!! when na confra you go school go join instead of staying in classes

Dimwit ! No one is talking about government spending. This arguement started with what the president said "reduce the purchasing power of the ppl". You guys saying that this move will be good for the economy wasted the money of whoever trained you in school.
How you brought in government spending to this still baffles me.
Stop being bold in foolery. Read, digest before writing shit here. As far as I am concerned your argument is off topic and shows your poor compression capacity

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Mccollins042(m): 5:00pm On May 12
Blazetrailer, people like you just like talking and jumping on everything on social media because of joblessness.
People that talk too much hardly make sense look at the screenshot of how this started

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:24pm On May 12
Mccollins042:
Blazetrailer, people like you just like talking and jumping on everything on social media because of joblessness.
People that talk too much hardly make sense look at the screenshot of how this started
He is completely out of his damned mind

Including the regime he is supporting.
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Blazetrailer: 8:36pm On May 12
the moment i see you lots thinking I am supporting any regime, i just know it that you are all same. Dimwits!! lol!
My post has never supported anyone, in fact, never liked any of the candidates and had no interest. But to assume my tribe, affilitaion and political leaning based on my comments is not only stupid, it is imbecillic.

VeeVeeMyLuv:

Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Blazetrailer: 8:37pm On May 12
...again, you still have not understood anything. if you are wondering why the connection, Inflation is driven by Govt. I cant help you more than that.

Mccollins042:

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Mccollins042(m): 9:24pm On May 12
Blazetrailer:
...again, you still have not understood anything. if you are wondering why the connection, Inflation is driven by Govt. I cant help you more than that.

You are the one who needs a help with you comprehension issues. You are irredeemable
Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Mccollins042(m): 9:25pm On May 12
VeeVeeMyLuv:

A bunch of clowns 🤡

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by Inosky: 11:10pm On May 12
I told people even before he bribed his way to become APCshit flag bearer that the drüglord has nothing to offer but deceit and on controllable corruption. He thereafter affirmed my assertions but saying "I will continue from where Buharii (worst president in the world then) stopped" 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi by OmoGomesIlorin: 12:22am On May 13
Dpharisee:
Kperogi is a closet tribalist, they put the country in a mess by supporting bigots during elections and organising protests against subsidy removal during GEJ then turn around to scream when things go south.
How can a Professor like him be easily deceived to promote a semi illiterate in 2015 as the best thing after sliced bread in a complex country like Nigeria

2015 is gone Bro, no one is even talking about the winner and loser of the election again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] / Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi / Aerial View Of 17,000-hectare Sunti Golden Sugar Estate Commissioned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.