Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,293 members, 7,850,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far (38498 Views)

Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by joemag: 9:16pm On May 11
Gov Alia of Benue State

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by 1000Capacity: 9:17pm On May 11
Frankaka8:

Get well soon..
lol
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Bishopadaidu(m): 9:18pm On May 11
ObiPandora:
For every road Alex Otti constructed I will name 10 by Sanwolu.

When Alex Otti start building homes school I have 10 or each from Sanwolu.

The same goes for bridges Jetties etc

Person wey senior your papa don senior una papa nothing una fit do.

I know some lunatics will start wailing like cursed souls over my choice. They will claim Lagos as more money but they are the same foolish souls that will blame Tinubu Alpha Beta for generating the more fund tru innovative IGR drive that no state in the country as measured up to over 20 years.
I dey try figure waiting this one dey type. Shey na Enugu Ai you dey use type abi Kogi AI
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Rivermonster(m): 9:19pm On May 11
imagrg:
Governor Obaseki.
You are lucky am not seeing you physically i for use side kick take break your neck for this Obaseki wey you mention so.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by tankoagaie: 9:21pm On May 11
UMAR BAGO NIGER
JUST IN CAPITAL LETTER

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by obaidan: 9:22pm On May 11
Let's not lie, it's the governor that gave 24hrs power to the Industrial city in his state.
Fubara deserves honorable mention for crushing d emperor...godfatherism is evil
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by molas02: 9:22pm On May 11
Senator ADEMOLA nurudeen Jackson
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Oracleee: 9:26pm On May 11
Adflex1:
Best Performing Governors. 2024 Roaster.

1 Alex Otti ( Abia State )

2 Sanwo Olu ( Lagos State )

3 Sim Fubara ( Rivers State )

Crumbling Wicked Wike structure in Rivers State is a monumental Project & Achievement for democracy. grin

The rest Governor's can go to Sahara Desert to collect their recognition.

Oyo state governor is actually one of a kind. Seyi making. Though he hasn't been in the news of recent.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by iamkim7: 9:26pm On May 11
I will forgive alot of people who say Alex Otti,as a matter of fact Alex Otti is always in the news so it's easy to be swayed that way.
But Plateau state governor Bar. Caleb Manasseh Mutfwang is doing extremely well. He's just not in the news so often.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by skywalker240(m): 9:27pm On May 11
Alex Otti
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by skywalker240(m): 9:28pm On May 11
Cooldowntemper:

Why are destitutes angry with obi ?
You will not die Young

Bless up
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Emmabyte: 9:32pm On May 11
You are right
flyinnizam:
it is almost a year in office for most governors, who do you think performed most. I will simply go with Alex Otti of Abia State
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by AnambraPikinSel: 9:34pm On May 11
HypocriticalObi:
cure your family members Bateria, and your loved ones you think deserve to die of kidney failure

Baby factory product don't normally have familygrin

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by sambrow(m): 9:36pm On May 11
ObiPandora:

I know some lunatics will start wailing like cursed souls over my choice. They will claim Lagos as more money but they are the same foolish souls that will blame Tinubu Alpha Beta for generating the more fund tru innovative IGR drive that no state in the country as measured up to over 20 years.

What has sanwo-olu done in Lagos. Don't be delusional. Leave tribalism and face real governance. With available resources. Sanwo has done nothing. I'm a Lagosian and I won't receive myself. Ambode is the real deal

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Paramount01(m): 9:37pm On May 11
Raf4:

You people have suffered a great load of regressive governance for long in abia state to now believe that Alex Otti is the best performing governor in Nigeria.
Have you tried to compare notes with your neighbour in Akwa-Ibom state?

Honestly! They should leave there region and come north to see,we don't celebrate road again because even a councilor do that,we celebrate how your policy impact the state generally

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Paramount01(m): 9:38pm On May 11
Okwyjesus:

You measure performance with resources available.
Otti is the best. Tribalism aside....

Resources available as how? They are not collecting money ni or what?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:38pm On May 11
What am i permitted 2 say?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by GABRIEL6036: 9:39pm On May 11
Borno Governor(Zulum) and Seyi makinde plus sanwo olu of Lagos... Kudos to those guys 😎

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by abuhusna1: 9:39pm On May 11
None of them meet Lagos standard of development and you are rating them before lagos stage governors what an hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by pinacole1(m): 9:41pm On May 11
olurotimi:
Sanwo Olu. Just to mention,Ododo is the worst.

Bros u de lie. The worst governor in Nigeria as it is now is obaseki. That man needs help. Serious help ohhh.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Almaigaa: 9:41pm On May 11
Rivermonster:
remove Anambra and Abia state from that list mumu.

Abia and Anambra are above Edo as the States with WORST Governors grin grin

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Akabuking: 9:41pm On May 11
ObiPandora:

it's "has" not "as"
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by pinacole1(m): 9:44pm On May 11
Rivermonster:
You are lucky am not seeing you physically i for use side kick take break your neck for this Obaseki wey you mention so.

Bros sorry for am. Cos enor de stay benin city. We need to help obaseki, d man is really confused now... For the past 8years edo has been on auto run.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by toprealman: 9:45pm On May 11
HypocriticalObi:
bitter grieving obi
One or two packs?

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Diego35M: 9:47pm On May 11
flyinnizam:
it is almost a year in office for most governors, who do you think performed most. I will simply go with Alex Otti of Abia State
alex otti and sanwo olu, I'd have included enugu governor, but there's no production company in enugu

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Isakazz: 9:47pm On May 11
H.E. Engr. Oluwaseyi Abiodun Makinde. Love this man.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by tuzle(m): 9:49pm On May 11
mfm04622:

What has Alex achieved compared to Lagos State Governor
guy u can't compare the two now. I wonder how u guys compare someone who just spent is first year in office with someone who has used 5 plus.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by toprealman: 9:51pm On May 11
Rivermonster:
Your type can do naddah!!!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Teenaira: 9:51pm On May 11
Okwyjesus:

You measure performance with resources available.
Otti is the best. Tribalism aside....

You people should stop this attitude of tagging anybody that does not agree with your view point tribal. It only shows you are the real tribal one. Just let us know what parameters you used in arriving at your choice.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by PHAYOL81: 9:52pm On May 11
flyinnizam:

SANWO OLU is in a league of his own when it comes to number and calibres of projects initiated as well as the multiple number of sectors covered. But then, you can always blame others immeasurable comparison to him on their poor IGR.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:52pm On May 11
flyinnizam:
No governor can drag that position with Otti atleast for now
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by toprealman: 9:52pm On May 11
Almaigaa:

Abia and Anambra are above Edo as the States with WORST Governors grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You / Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.