Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,647 members, 7,865,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets (26233 Views)

Naira Shrinks To N1,135/$ At Parallel Market / Naira Declines Heavily Again / Naira Declines To 370 As Forex Liquidity Drops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Cromagnon: 8:40pm On May 19
Willie2015:

U are right ....
Pple are not farming cos of the Fulani problem...
No
They are not farmingcosthey are lazy
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Cromagnon: 8:41pm On May 19
vibratingpenis:

Na still hunger, banditory, disease go reduce that number una dey use brag, I love tinubu and his policies.
Your numbers will reduce at same Rate so same Noni
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Cromagnon: 8:42pm On May 19
sameoldguy:

My guy, whether $$$/# =2000 or 10,000 I am not moved. Save your energy you use in typing cos you’ll need it.
So why you de lament na.

When you guys were looting and destroying the country we endured
You Sefendure
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by vibratingpenis: 8:47pm On May 19
Cromagnon:

Your numbers will reduce at same Rate so same Noni

Who opened the cage of this insane rabid bingo with saliva gushing from his fat lips?
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by ogbonti: 1:45am On May 20
Cromagnon:
Yet mtn invested
Dstv invested
Dangote is investing
Bua is investing
Is it private money that Betta stole
You know what
Continue burying your head in the sand
Less competition for us
Continue making excuses
Real men will continue making money

where were you when Dangote said he lost billions of naira due to the bulabanomics of your lord and savior sniffer ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GscLf_BWNI0
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by marenkurz: 4:08pm On May 20
What are you saying mate?
You actually think people go to the POS to make withdrawals in developed countries? If you use your bank ATM, you don't incur any charges. And most people don't use the ATM because you can always pay with with your mobile phone.
I doubt you even know how credit card works. I'll let you wallow in your ignorance. You deserved that

Cromagnon:

Really?
No forextrader in those countries?
No ATM?
Do you Payat the ATMor not?
Do you use credit cards in those countries?
No wonder you can't fix your country
You don't even know what's going on
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Cromagnon: 3:20pm On May 28
marenkurz:
What are you saying mate?
You actually think people go to the POS to make withdrawals in developed countries? If you use your bank ATM, you don't incur any charges. And most people don't use the ATM because you can always pay with with your mobile phone.
I doubt you even know how credit card works. I'll let you wallow in your ignorance. You deserved that

Should I send you picture of private atms in shops and baring saloons
Stop saying what you don't know
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Cromagnon: 3:20pm On May 28
ogbonti:

where were you when Dangote said he lost billions of naira due to the bulabanomics of your lord and savior sniffer ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GscLf_BWNI0
Do you see him leaving Nigeria that made him into your god
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Cromagnon: 3:23pm On May 28
vibratingpenis:

Who opened the cage of this insane rabid bingo with saliva gushing from his fat lips?
You know you've lost the argument when you start throwing multiple insults

E pain you wella

Sorry ehn

Next time vote with sense
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by vibratingpenis: 3:25pm On May 28
Cromagnon:

You know you've lost the argument when you start throwing multiple insults

E pain you wella

Sorry ehn

Next time vote with sense

So you were arguing to win not to learn, you are a failure in life sir.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Cromagnon: 3:46pm On May 28
vibratingpenis:

So you were arguing to win not to learn, you are a failure in life sir.

Learn what
How to insult
I stopped talking like a child in primary school
You should too or don't

Nobody cares
Or doesn't affect anything but you
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by marenkurz: 5:54pm On May 28
What does ATM in stores have to do with people buying naira for a fee?
If CBN/EFCC do their jobs in Nigeria. POS won't be selling naira. Only a sycophant would disagree.
Peace.

Cromagnon:

Should I send you picture of private atms in shops and baring saloons
Stop saying what you don't know
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Cromagnon: 7:49pm On May 29
marenkurz:
What does ATM in stores have to do with people buying naira for a fee?
If CBN/EFCC do their jobs in Nigeria. POS won't be selling naira. Only a sycophant would disagree.
Peace.

Smh
What goes on in the space between your ears

You want to say T you don't know that atm is a pos?

Really man

How is pos selling naira
Let's start there

Explain how they are selling naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TSA Freezes Interbank Market, Bank Transactions FROZEN!! / My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution / 25 Hot-in-demand Non-oil Products To Export From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.