Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets (25754 Views)

Naira Shrinks To N1,135/$ At Parallel Market / Naira Declines Heavily Again / Naira Declines To 370 As Forex Liquidity Drops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by DaddyCoool: 7:43am On May 12
Joshy4u:
Tinubu, his ministers, party members and his supporters are the various troubles in Nigeria. Very dull set of people.
Imagine a party having Ganduje(a public thief) as its chairman.

That Ganduje own is confusing to me. I mean, the man was caught red-handed stuffing bribe $ into his danshiki. Next thing you know, instead of prisoner he became party chairman!

5 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by phorget(m): 7:47am On May 12
Racoon:
Who is to be blame now? BDCs, Cryptos, dollar speculators or the FG itself? Seems they are now tired of subsidising the dollar. Balabloo-blu-bulava drug economics illiteracy in the mud. You can steal mandate but can't govern with it. Reno Omokri have not even talk about the dollar issue or insulted Arise TV in recent times

They will blame Aisha Yusuf for telling us to keep our dollar.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by ottersberger(m): 7:48am On May 12
ElevationD:
What’s actually going on? Without the dollar story, can the nation not move forward? If BAT does not have solutions, then he can seek advice from those who know far more than him. I can give him just one name, if he does not mind.

I strongly believe the name starts with a "P" and ends with a "I" grin

Will they listen?

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by PotatoSalad(m): 7:49am On May 12
stuffs2002:

MUMU OBIDIENTS are just 2DUMB&BITTER because they can't even see that Tinubu is on the right track

DUMMB&DAFFT OBIDIENTS don't even know the meaning of the word "challenging".

By now, Nigeria would have been in flames if the Pandora criminal called Obi had won because he is too bitter and bigoted to rule a country like Nigeria.

DUMB&DAFT OBIDIENTS should know the following:
1) No IIGB0 will ever smell the presidency of Nigeria
2) We will not give them biafla

You will heal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by phorget(m): 7:54am On May 12
stuffs2002:

Nigeria is going through a challenging time and OBIDIENTS are happy.

I have never voted in Nigeria but that is going to change with the way OBIDIENTS have been attacking Nigeria, I will vigorously campaign against Peter Obi in any elections he presents himself. You can not be enemy of Nigeria and still want to rule Nigeria.

That Is a promise I have made

Is that suppose to be a threat?
Who cares if you vote or not?πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
You talk as if you are doing anyone a favor, instead of you to think on how best to make your life and that of your generation better by electing a visionary leader you are here threatening yourself.

People can be so dumb sha.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Basic123: 7:54am On May 12
PotatoSalad:

How far bruv. Tone don change?
Go and get a job!
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Namdosky(m): 8:03am On May 12
Nigeria is a difficult country to govern.. saboteurs every where we need a young vibrant leader to change the course of things...you see the first few years na Gra Gra the last two blame game begins...
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by PotatoSalad(m): 8:11am On May 12
Basic123:

Go and get a job!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Such a weak man.
You don mellow. Facts and statistics don't lie.
Less than a month ago, you were raving like hellcat engine. Now you don gentle. Weak man..
I'm living the life bro. Can travel whenever I want to. I don't earn in your worthless currency.
Like i said before, facts and statistics don't lie.
Dollar is heading to 2000. Am I happy about it? Definitely not, cos whenever I decide to change money, I'll still have to buy stuff at the ever changing price. But it's what it is.
May frustration no kill you. Checking your comments and feeling for you already πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by ShootThemAll(m): 8:17am On May 12
Nukilia:
No we need 'Commodification of the Naira Using Cassava'

grin grin grin grin

Agberonomics grin

The agbado ojuelegba economics🀣🀣🀣🀣

Please where is Reno!! 🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:27am On May 12
Na de people for CBN foolish pass.... its more like whenu work for druggie all their senses and tactics vanish into thin air

You no dey produce you no dey export....

U are driving investors out of ur country microsoft the latest

And some idiots will still support rubbish because na them dey rule...

Imagine pepsi... from 150 to 400

And some idiots will still support even when they are dieing slowly

E no go better for una wen support and bring hardship to Nigerians..

Useless bunch of economist operating in CBN..!!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Elusive001: 8:36am On May 12
CodeTemplar:
Turns out mynd44 was a BMC agent o. The naira has tumbled once more and there is no sign of hmmmm

Oh you never knew. He is a resident Zom-bie.

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by chukiz(m): 8:41am On May 12
stuffs2002:

Continue

I have never voted in Nigeria but that is going to change with the way OBIDIENTS have been attacking Nigeria, I will vigorously campaign against Peter Obi in any elections he presents himself. You can not be enemy of Nigeria and still want to rule Nigeria.

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by marenkurz: 8:41am On May 12
I have lived in South Africa and Switzerland. I'm currently residing in Germany. These countries doesn't sell their local currency for profit.

Cromagnon:

Name a country that doesn't tradethus local currency?
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by marenkurz: 8:49am On May 12
Yes. I'm the mumu one.
Your CBN willingly allowed the sales of naira for a profit within the country. Yet, I'm the mumu one.
You think POS agents are beneficial to the economy. Keep dreaming 😊 my wise friend.

Cromagnon:

Is it by force to use pos?
Why not take transport with 300 naira and goto bank and lose another 500 while you could've been doing something productive in your business.
You mumu just like To chase ghosts instead of facing your failure squarely
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by bishopsele84: 8:57am On May 12
By June ending,1 dollar will be equate to 2,000 naira this I have seen
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Joshy4u: 9:20am On May 12
DaddyCoool:

That Ganduje own is confusing to me. I mean, the man was caught red-handed stuffing bribe $ into his danshiki. Next thing you know, instead of prisoner he became party chairman!

In developed country, even your fellow party men will call for your jail because those people think more of the impact on next generation.
Here in UK, the Prime Minister is called out by his party men, even few months to general election.
Nigeria politicians are shameless and wicked as they only think of their pocket.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Jasonekah98: 9:22am On May 12
Be like say Binance and Bybit don open another app o. Tinubu and EFCC should look into this ASAP ASAP!!..

FOOOOOOOOLLLSSSSSSS!

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Elusive001: 9:23am On May 12
marenkurz:
In a country where people make money by trading the local currency (naira). CBN and EFCC doesn't see anything wrong in it.
And everyone is asking why people are making money trading dollars.

People buy/withdraw ₦5,000 for ₦150 - ₦200 from POS. You cannot draw money from ATMs.

Most ATMs do not dispense cash again. This government does absolutely nothing about it.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Congrats321(m): 9:24am On May 12
Correction. OBIDIENTS are gloating at those who vote out of tribal, political and religious sentiments. We are hoping they learn and each time they remain obstinate and refuse to accept their mistake in 2015, 2019 and 2023, we will gloat more are celebrate that we told you. We will celebrate failures because we told you.

PotatoSalad:

Survive 2024 first
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Congrats321(m): 9:25am On May 12
Correction. OBIDIENTS are gloating at those who vote out of tribal, political and religious sentiments. We are hoping they learn and each time they remain obstinate and refuse to accept their mistake in 2015, 2019 and 2023, we will gloat more are celebrate that we told you. We will celebrate failures because we told you

[quote author=valuedammy post=129908924][/quote]
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Elusive001: 9:30am On May 12
stuffs2002:

So Tinubu is now Nigeria. So speaking against the evil orchestrated by dubious and directionless government is being against the country.

No wonder one must be brainless to he able to support APC and Tinubu.

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Jasonekah98: 9:30am On May 12
I can swear that Emefiele has more sense than this Cardoso guy and his principal together.

There are some things Emefiele cannot and will not do.

Haba nau!!
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by tenpipsperday: 10:00am On May 12
0d0gwu:
Whom to blame again? Maybe Okada

No, na Peter Obi name go sweet pass.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Jflex07(m): 10:24am On May 12
stuffs2002:
Your suffer will continue and besides you have just one vote. Obi is already a billionaire and none of your family members can lace his shoes. Keep suvking tinubu flaccid balls for 30k stipend.

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by bigiyaro(m): 10:27am On May 12
WTF is the parallel market? What is the function of the parallel market? Why would naija citizens be holding dollars and transacting in dollars? Has anyone ever seen a Nigerian naira in an American wallet in NYC? Have anyone ever bought anything with naira in China? The parallel market should be declared illegal and scraped. It does nothing except aiding thieves in government offices to convert and hide their loots in dollars to the detriment of the naira.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Ate247(m): 10:28am On May 12
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/naira-declines-to-n1510-n1466-31-at-parallel-official-markets/
Useless government. I thought you Saud Binance was the cause. Very useless set of people.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Badmashiii: 10:31am On May 12
Mcslize:
The way food will skyrocket, many won't be able to eat even twice a day. The way ladies will start throwing body on guys now eh. You will see something like Akpan, are you at home? I want to come and see u. Hope u cook? I dey hungry o. Akpan who be chronic ashawo will say, yes o I get plenty food for house, come. You can even pass the night.

Hunger no be anybody mate o.

That way STDs would be so rampant that if you don't have enough money for drugs you're better off keeping your dick in your boxers.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Groovedaddy: 10:32am On May 12
Unless Tinubu's govt begin to sanction corrupt public servants sabotaging the economy the fight to stabilise naira has not begun
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by bigiyaro(m): 10:34am On May 12
Malroux:
Under the first class accountant my ass.
omo!!! Nigerian accountants are the Godfathers of corruption in this country. They are the technical advicers to our demonic thieves in offices. You think dullards like Bello or all these northern governors knows the difference between 100 million and 1 billion? It's the accountants that shows them how to steal the money still try to cover the theft. Nobody will steal a dime if an auditor says no.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by just2endowed: 10:56am On May 12
Baxilexi:
It’s time for humble pie… outdate the old naira notes.

Encourage e-banking on all platforms.

Invite global food retailers (Aldi, Kroger, Carrefour) to open shop in the country, this will help stabilize/reduce demands FX, support food security and create employment. On the downside, It’s will temporarily halt local production but the issues bedeviling local production are multifaceted and cannot be addressed in the short-medium term.

Local productions or produce are under threat by jihadist in the north and banditry in the middle belt. The government knows what to do but they don't want to admit it. Look at garri, a small rubber paint of garri is now 3200. This shows that their are less supply brc
because farmers are handicap and can't go back to the farm
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by JuanDeDios: 11:03am On May 12
Righthussle:
Na Kucoin cause am. I saw them yesterday with long ropes dragging Naira down. I come dey shout "Tinubu, come see oo" . Dem come run.

My lord, na so e happen.
grin
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Adolfnigeria: 11:14am On May 12
it's a shame what is going on in Nigeria.

For Nigeria to revert this rot, difficult changes need to be made. Changes the political masters will never allow.

FAAC distributions + corruption are the major reason why Naira will continue to get weaker. The political entities like there monthly allowances to increase . The only way for this to increase, in the absence of increase in revenue, is a progressively weaker Naira.

Nigerians are not yet willing to swallow the bitter pill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Checkout Today's Naira Exchange Rate / Was Black Friday Worth All The Hype? / Suppliers Of Expression Weavons, Wigs, Hair Creams And So On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.