Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (70192 Views)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) / Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by 22tiger: 8:29pm On May 11
See him boxer
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Amah70: 8:30pm On May 11
dre11:

https://punchng.com/students-strip-kogi-varsity-lecturer-accused-of-sexual-harassment/

Job well done, students. If the randy lecturer was sent to the police, he would probably be discharged shortly after.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Andyfelix(m): 8:30pm On May 11
Na boxer him wear abi na wrapper?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Squirrel1(m): 8:30pm On May 11
I go blame am, ble the gurls too, tbh. Common exam I go write for ict center for Abu Zaria, see as gurls de wear some kind clothes like say na strip club dem de go.

Omo ehn , gurls no send now oo.. na only the once wer se fear God get am together

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by CodeTemplar: 8:32pm On May 11
Their evidence better be strong. There was a case like this around 2010 2011 in ekpoma where the evidence against the lecturer wasn't strong and they girl suffered alone in silence thereafter.

2 Likes

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Sccarrr: 8:32pm On May 11
atiku4President:
Hope he was not wrongly accused.
how clothes comot hin body ๐Ÿ˜น
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Focusmind: 8:34pm On May 11
With this his K-leg and fat-filled tummy. undecided
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Testimony1988(m): 8:36pm On May 11
He should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:36pm On May 11
Making sexual advances to a grown girl is not enough to warrant this type of public humiliation of a lecturer

Did he he threaten her in anyway?

Did he rape her?

Is she an underage?

If he didnโ€™t do all this those students who humiliated him should be fished out and prosecuted

2 Likes

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:36pm On May 11
ccrenda5540:
Fulokoja is nothing to write home about.useless scholl
wetin dem do you?
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by dangotesmummy: 8:39pm On May 11
PlasmaTV:
Very good. They should release his pictures too.
Randy, shameless man.
lol make some of this male lecturers try dey respect themselves too
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Kobicove(m): 8:42pm On May 11
See as this guy just disgraced himself undecided
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by richie240: 8:43pm On May 11
My gender sef, we nor dey try.
'Something' that can be gotten for two-a-penny??

I always tell myself, ''o boy if at all you wan do things dt u dont want pp to know, that may lead to disgrace, do it very far away in a place where you aren't known in case things go left''.
This mantra has kept me free from (unnecessary) scandal

Honoredeblazac:

Itโ€™s not the same when it is paid for.
Bro, even if its paid for, u still need to be discrete. Remember, the times we are living in is ''believe all women". So long as it comes to things of this nature, you are guilty by default until u prove ur innocence. Imagne the level of ridicule you would've passed thru b4 u prove ur innocence.

2 Likes

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Honoredeblazac: 8:45pm On May 11
richie240:
My gender sef, we nor dey try.
'Something' that can be gotten for two-a-penny??
cool

Itโ€™s not the same when it is paid for.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by ucbenjamin696: 8:45pm On May 11
To this length... The babe get high connection pass the lecturer,but the report said he was asking the gal out.... No b say him RAPE her....somethings no clear lyk crystal water

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by yad2eidi: 8:46pm On May 11
another bunch of useless youths. if you can do this to politicians, I will support you. toto is not a body part to embarrass any man for.
i am sure one useless feminist mod pushed this defamatory post to front page

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by fateryma834: 8:47pm On May 11
What a disgrace
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by MatrixCircle: 8:49pm On May 11
Rape how ?? Hopefully they was a mutual consent which is allowed even if she's married it's not a crime as long as they was a mutual consent.

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Coldspice: 8:49pm On May 11
ASUU is always silent about their members who rape and commit sexual offences on female students. But when it is time to collect money, they are willing to fight for that.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Coldspice: 8:50pm On May 11
MatrixCircle:
Rape how ?? Hopefully they was a mutual consent which is allowed even if she's married it's not a crime as long as they was a mutual consent.

Rape remains rape even if consent was obtained by force. Go read the Criminal code and Penal Code.

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Truthsandtrusts: 8:50pm On May 11
atiku4President:
Hope he was not wrongly accused.

Which one be hope he's not wrongly accused,when lecturers has been abusing students in Nigeria universities abi you join them

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by yad2eidi: 8:50pm On May 11
MatrixCircle:
I tire o. i wonder when it became a crime to tell an olosho looking hoeeeee that you want to Bleep her

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Meti99(m): 8:52pm On May 11
Why is there no video attached..
I love to see his shameless reactions
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by dkidd: 8:52pm On May 11
They shouldn't have stripped him naked na. These kids sef are u sure they are bonafide students?

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by bionixs: 8:59pm On May 11
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Lumarstone: 9:00pm On May 11
ccrenda5540:
Fulokoja is nothing to write home about.useless scholl

Kipkwyet if you do not know what to say about the school.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Ladech(m): 9:00pm On May 11
Lol, His boxers looks like basket. Where did it get it?
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by joseph1832(m): 9:02pm On May 11
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by atilla(m): 9:03pm On May 11
Kwashiorkor man.

Thank God u wore boxers on the day if not na ur bele go cover ur penis.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Dearlord(m): 9:07pm On May 11
This disheartening to learn that most citadel home of knowledge in Nigeria is nothing but a home for breeding fornicators and miserable empty low life adults for the society.

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by tiswell(m): 9:08pm On May 11
Omo na true jungle justice be this๐Ÿ˜„

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out! / Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists โ€“ Ilaro Poly SUG President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.