Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,932 members, 7,845,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (70269 Views)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) / Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by APOPTOSIS: 1:32am On May 12
Why strip him?
Is that necessary?
Too much Lawlessness and Senselessness in one society.. Honestly, what's wrong with us?
Are we that sick?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Jman06(m): 1:32am On May 12
In a country where evil thrives, what else do you expect?

The truth is that the devil is in full control of the nation called Nigeria and that is why evil reigns in every sector.

If we want to change the status quo in this country, then we must begin to create the consciousness of selflessness. Evil thrives in Nigeria because of the excessive selfishness of the people. We must eschew selfish thoughts and think about the common good.

Nigerians need to realize creating a decent society for all and sundry is far far better than attaining individual selfish wealth. If we think about posterity and how to create a better society for our unborn and younger generations, it will help to minimize or eradicate evil tendencies in our society.

Think about birthing your beloved children in an evil society like Nigeria! No matter the amount of money you amass for your unborn children, if we don't intentionally strive to build a better society, forget it, your unborn children would forever curse you for birthing them in an evil society like Nigeria..

All the ills of the Nigerian society are the direct results of selfish ( evil) thought patterns of the Nigerian people!
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by MightySparrow: 2:01am On May 12
ccrenda5540:
Fulokoja is nothing to write home about.useless scholl

Fucklokoja you would say!
grin grin
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by modernWays: 2:20am On May 12
Honoredeblazac:
It's really sad to see lecturers behaving like that, but some of these jezebels can be pretty demonic. They come to my office dressed in revealing clothes, trying to tempt me and other faithful folks. If I wasn't so devoted to my faith, I might've given in more times than I have fallen already, and might not have had the strength to ask for forgiveness.

Just like how David messed up with Bathsheba, Solomon got mixed up with the wrong women, and Lot had his own troubles with his daughters, I've had my moments of weakness with some of these girls. I'm no saint, but I believe in forgiveness. If God will punish me for the times I have failed, he will surely cancel it with the times I didn’t which is more than 60% of the time.

Sometimes, the temptation gets so bad that I think about drastic measures, like what Origen Adamantius of Alexandria who castrated himself did . But with social media and even attractive guys adding to the temptation, it feels like it's only getting worse.

Keep deceiving yourself sir, if you are the kind that don't indulge in such, you would've banned them from coming to your office.

During my days in University, there are some lecturers who don't allow students coming to their offices. They usually gave this warning incessantly during lectures, so telling us you allow these small children into your office to the extent of being tempted is an act of irresponsible from a discipline adult.

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by DJInfluence: 2:39am On May 12
Honoredeblazac:
It's really sad to see lecturers behaving like that, but some of these jezebels can be pretty demonic. They come to my office dressed in revealing clothes, trying to tempt me and other faithful folks. If I wasn't so devoted to my faith, I might've given in more times than I have fallen already, and might not have had the strength to ask for forgiveness.

Just like how David messed up with Bathsheba, Solomon got mixed up with the wrong women, and Lot had his own troubles with his daughters, I've had my moments of weakness with some of these girls. I'm no saint, but I believe in forgiveness. If God will punish me for the times I have failed, he will surely cancel it with the times I didn’t which is more than 60% of the time.

Sometimes, the temptation gets so bad that I think about drastic measures, like what Origen Adamantius of Alexandria who castrated himself did . But with social media and even attractive guys adding to the temptation, it feels like it's only getting worse.
People like you are the problem we have in this country. You only had a one-sentence comment about the lecturers but gave the remainder of your 3 paragraphs on why girls/women are to blame. It's really sad.

Regardless of how a lady is dressed, these sexual predators are not supposed to be the custodian of knowledge for our children.
The lecturer and his accomplices should be held accountable, but being that the school authorities thinks the same way you do, they will find a way to bury this while blaming women.

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Chucks13: 2:46am On May 12
atiku4President:
Hope he was not wrongly accused.

He already confessed to be among the caucus of lecturer failing and passing students over kpekus.

They should have removed that his obioma tailor sown boxer that look like babaringa to humiliated him further. Bastard!
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Iceberg3: 6:17am On May 12
These lecturers behaves as if they have remote like control over the lives of their students...they believe they can treat students anyhow...serves him so right
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Bobbynobobby: 6:20am On May 12
Honoredeblazac:

Attractive guys ke? Your message was already sus when you said "he will surely cancel it"...

Canvas ni. Because na you go read out the charges on judgement day abi, seeing that you are assistant Jesus. Goat.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by kareemkamil(m): 6:27am On May 12
This one oti lo
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Joy2dworldxyz: 6:48am On May 12
And that's some people role model
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by NairaMaster1(m): 6:55am On May 12
atiku4President:

Mr good man, have you heard of this before. It's high time to deal with them.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by NairaMaster1(m): 6:56am On May 12
MMempire:
PIc or Video na.

Buy data. Your phone couldn't open the picture.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Gandrova: 6:57am On May 12
Why should he be striped naked?
They should have reported to the appropriate authority.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Gandrova: 6:57am On May 12
APOPTOSIS:
Why strip him?
Is that necessary?
Not necessary at all.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Inosky: 6:59am On May 12
What uncontrollable konji can do to Randy lecturer is unimaginable? Just because of kpekus. I can't degenerate to that level with my students.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by ElevationD: 7:00am On May 12
Na boxers e wear so abi na gele e wrap for waist?
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by efemena5050(m): 7:21am On May 12
atiku4President:
Read u refused now hear ur question
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:36am On May 12
I don't understand this kind of censor. Just the two eyes covered, lol. I would still know who the person is.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by MMempire(m): 7:52am On May 12
NairaMaster1:

Buy data. Your phone couldn't open the picture.
Ode, when he first posted the write-up, there was no picture of the lecturer being striped. It was later he added the picture. If you no know the beginning of something, no dey comment. Why you think say i get some likes?
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by femicyrus(m): 8:23am On May 12
ASUU president won't declare strike to prevent his colleagues from engaging in sex for marks.
Only more money into their account deserve strike
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by TableLeg(m): 9:07am On May 12
See him underwear... nah only God know wen he buy omo last wash that dirty thing!
Olofo.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by barinedan(m): 11:33am On May 12
Hope it wasn't a set up, he should have been reported to the management for proper sanctions, I only pity the students who led the action
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by DrMuzungu(m): 11:37am On May 12
BodePolScience:
It's still wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right. The students' action is tantamount to jungle justice. Student can only act with concrete evidences and report such to authorities and NOT to carry out prosecuting actions themselves. Irrespective of the lecturer's misdemeanor, he's deem innocent unless proven in a competent court of jurisdiction and his right to dignity must not be toiled with.

I think the students who stripped him should be made to face the music otherwise these anarchical acts will continue to spread in our campuses.

Blah blah blah. You and me both know nothing would happen if these cases were reported, reported, reported again, etc. But when someone takes action, everybody cries a river.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by treatise: 1:01pm On May 12
atiku4President:
Most likely.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Yestogood: 7:16pm On May 12
Honoredeblazac:

I was a church boy in school. Rumours of the elders in the Chapel who were lecturers and how most of them had bad records in the issue of girls, made me refuse to be a lecturer.
Some Jambite girls are irresistible o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President / Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.