Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (70201 Views)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) / Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by imagrg(m): 9:09pm On May 11
See im k legs.

I hope im preek nor k too oh?
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by geoworldedu: 9:09pm On May 11
BodePolScience:
It's still wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right. The students' action is tantamount to jungle justice. Student can only act with concrete evidences and report such to authorities and NOT to carry out prosecuting actions themselves. Irrespective of the lecturer's misdemeanor, he's deem innocent unless proven in a competent court of jurisdiction and his right to dignity must not be toiled with.

I think the students who stripped him should be made to face the music otherwise these anarchical acts will continue to spread in our campuses.
But the man confessed to the act na. E be like person wey struggle with thief collect hin gun, you kon say why did he do that? He should have let the thief shoot the gun pointed at hia forehead grin
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by greypencils: 9:11pm On May 11
Fucking Idiot! This idiot too will have daughters and would wish they are not preys to sexual predators.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by GloriousGbola: 9:14pm On May 11
These students are actually very stupid. If they have been caught on camera they can be expelled.

You DO NOT MAKE ACCUSATIONS that you cannot back up with evidence.

If they had set the lecturer up and actually caught him in the act (in a hotel in his underwear) then they would have a case.

Multiple randy lecturers have been set up in this way and the school has been forced to punish them

This matter simply looks like harassment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by bitbillionaire: 9:17pm On May 11
dre11:

stripped following accusations of making sexual advances towards a female student

https://punchng.com/students-strip-kogi-varsity-lecturer-accused-of-sexual-harassment/

Both the lecturer and the students who stripped him are all bunch of idiots that must face the full wrath of the law
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by bizzibodi(m): 9:19pm On May 11
They way those lecturers wicked to their fellow male student no be here.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Originalsly: 9:22pm On May 11
Hmmm ..... if thus were an ordinary citizen.... his name would be out there ... a d a close up photo. Are we so respectful of titles that we are afraid to expose title holders and place them above the law? I'm sure ones will be explaining why his name is not published.... why the photo is altered so he can't be identified .... why he is not arrested and charged .... why he was not forced to name his colleagues who advised him on who to pass and who to fail .... why the University is keeping it in house. Why run to the victim and her family for comment?... instead of pressuring the University administration? We treat these people.as deities .... the quicker we deal with them .... the less we will be hearing of this kind abuse. Why not strip him butt naked and bound him?.. why stop halfway? The victim's father ... a policeman .... knows how to deal with such people... but ... thus one has title... a lecturer ... untouchable. This is the last we're hearing about this.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On May 11
Cant u just find a girl from another department at least to date.. Must it be your own students?

All these backward thinking lecturers sef

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by PlasmaTV: 9:26pm On May 11
dangotesmummy:
lol make some of this male lecturers try dey respect themselves too
They are he goats, and they will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by sonssyo(f): 9:28pm On May 11
See his 300naira boxers
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Enemyofpeace: 9:32pm On May 11
See him legs like that moderator wey dey always ban me
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by ozo13(m): 9:33pm On May 11
Even em boxers get k-leg
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by fcbelle72(f): 9:42pm On May 11
Honoredeblazac:
[b]It's really sad to see lecturers behaving like that, but some of these jezebels can be pretty demonic. They come to my office dressed in revealing clothes, trying to tempt me and other faithful folks. If I wasn't so devoted to my faith, I might've given in more times than I have fallen already, and might not have had the strength to ask for forgiveness.

Just like how David messed up with
Bathsheba, Solomon got mixed up with the wrong women, and Lot had his own troubles with his daughters, I've had my moments of
weakness with some of these girls. I'm no
saint, but I believe in forgiveness. If God will
punish me for the times I have failed, he will
surely cancel it with the times I didn’t which is
more than 60% of the time.

any students that wants to cooperate, you are free, to play ball with such foolish students , cause her block head will not allow her to pass on her own, but you see this bright students who wants to do with their brain, please allow them to carry their cross...

Sometimes, the temptation gets so bad that I think about drastic measures, like what Origen Adamantius of Alexandria who castrated himself did . But with social media and even attractive guys adding to the temptation, it feels like it's only getting worse.[/b]
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by fcbelle72(f): 9:43pm On May 11
any students that wants to cooperate, you are free, to play ball with such foolish students , cause her block head will not allow her to pass on her own, but you see this bright students who wants to do with their brain, please allow them to carry their cross.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Abicarrick: 10:00pm On May 11
See the kind stupid boxers wey him wear sef.... what a joke
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by MUTERIKA(m): 10:04pm On May 11
ccrenda5540:
Fulokoja is nothing to write home about.useless scholl
haha, what did my school do you?
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Greatex90: 10:05pm On May 11
You will not read before you start commenting Nunsense
atiku4President:
Hope he was not wrongly accused.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Swagaa99: 10:18pm On May 11
atiku4President:
Hope he was not wrongly accused.

U nor go school Which kind nonsense hope you Dey hope
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by donmik: 10:23pm On May 11
A thorough investigation needs be done to balance justice sha
Am saying so cos nowadays, believing anyone in a haste may be regretful if you have ever been to the court and jail arena

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by rafcrown(m): 10:26pm On May 11
A future wife to somebody who will spend a lot on the wedding day.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Landmack: 10:42pm On May 11
Hope this is not Mr T?
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by oluwaahmed: 10:43pm On May 11
Dem for remodel him face to resemble China man na
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Houseontherock1: 10:43pm On May 11
Cmanforall:
Why strip him?
He should be charged to court/University disciplinary Committee and suspended if found guilty

Students shouldn't take laws into their hands

Now let me read the news grin
Correct cool
Stripping him naked is a shame on the students as well! University students should show some class and handle things differently from garage boys

2 Likes

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by ibtommy(m): 10:51pm On May 11
BodePolScience:
It's still wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right. The students' action is tantamount to jungle justice. Student can only act with concrete evidences and report such to authorities and NOT to carry out prosecuting actions themselves. Irrespective of the lecturer's misdemeanor, he's deem innocent unless proven in a competent court of jurisdiction and his right to dignity must not be toiled with.

I think the students who stripped him should be made to face the music otherwise these anarchical acts will continue to spread in our campuses.
You be lecturer, too? If you guys continue to disgrace yourselves, na so we go dey strip una nak*d. This foolish lecturer even dey lucky. Dem for tear him dirty boxers. Idiots!!!
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by ibtommy(m): 10:53pm On May 11
Focusmind:
With this his K-leg and fat-filled tummy. undecided

He want taste that thing na. Kogi girls wet don spoil.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by ibtommy(m): 10:54pm On May 11
ucbenjamin696:
To this length... The babe get high connection pass the lecturer,but the report said he was asking the gal out.... No b say him RAPE her....somethings no clear lyk crystal water

As a lecturer you need to respect yourself. You can go get it outside. Doing it with your student poses danger for you.

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by ComeToJesus: 10:57pm On May 11
The girls should be arrested for assaulting a lecturer. Why not gather evidence and report the man to the appropriate quarters?

This is a clear case of malicious assaults on a lecturer in his workplace and should be treated as such.

If he is investigated and found to be vicariously incriminated, then let the laws take its course and also, let the girl face trial for this mob action.

Things should be done approximately and not resorting to agbero tactics in a supposed citadel of learning.

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by OdefaGirl(f): 11:08pm On May 11
See his useless 5yards boxers 🤣
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Kekydiv(m): 11:25pm On May 11
See im legs 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:29pm On May 11
see him boxers self make he thank them say them no put him jigalabongo to the full view of the public 😂
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Sirianese: 11:34pm On May 11

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out! / Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.