Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini (3121 Views)

We Aren’t Igbo, Rivers Ikwerre People Reply Ohanaeze / 2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / Igbanke People What Are You Doing In Edo State, Are You Igbo's Or Bini's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Paraman: 1:43pm On May 12
CrossRhodes:

Yoruba bigot rest kwanu
I'm a bigot because I dey talk fact abi? grin
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 1:47pm On May 12
Paraman:
I'm a bigot because I dey talk fact abi? grin
LOL, IKWERRE IS NOT IGBO BUT WHEN IKWERRE WIKE AND AMAECHI WANTED TO GIVE POWER TO THE SOUTH, BOTH TIMES THEY CHOOSE THOSE THAT ARE IGBO SPEAKERS FROM OPOBA, JAJA OPOBO IS AN IGBO MAN.

WHO DEY FOOL WHO HERE?

YORUBA DEM DONE FOOL U.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYvj4g9zsSU&t=5s
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Paraman: 1:55pm On May 12
hammer567:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYvj4g9zsSU&t=5s

Fubara the governor of Rivers state is an Ijaw man. He said so himself, not me.

Ijaw is not Igbo.
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 1:57pm On May 12
Paraman:

Fubara the governor of Rivers state is an Ijaw man. He said so himself, not me.

Ijaw is not Igbo.

yoruba dem don fool you again, along with ijaw.

go and read history of jaja of opobo.

Tell me if opobo is ijaw word.

Watch that video of Fubara and tell me if that is IJAW HE IS SPEAKING.
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Paraman: 1:59pm On May 12
hammer567:

yoruba dem don fool you again, along with ijaw.

go and read history of jaja of opobo.

Tell me if opobo is ijaw word.

Watch that video of Fubara and tell me if that is IJAW HE IS SPEAKING.
Fubara the governor of Rivers state is an Ijaw man from Opobo.

Fubara is an Ijaw man.
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 2:01pm On May 12
Paraman:
Fubara the governor of Rivers state is an Ijaw man from Opobo.

Fubara is an Ijaw man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

OUR IGBO BROTHERS IN RIVERS STATE SABI POLITICS WELL WELL.

OFCOURSE FUBARA BE IJAW, AFTER HIM POWER GOES BACK NORTH TO THE IGBOS. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 2:05pm On May 12
OPOBO WILL RULE FROM SOUTH

FUBARA ENJOYS IGBO SUPPORT.

DO U SEE US COMPLAIN? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM-RqeOdPIM

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by BondRiv: 2:17pm On May 12
Unity beggars everywhere dragging Ikwerre people. Na by force? Haba! You want to steal their rich land and resources? Leave the Ikwerres alone.
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 2:18pm On May 12
BondRiv:
Unity beggars everywhere dragging Ikwerre people. Na by force? Haba! You want to steal their rich land and resources? Leave the Ikwerres alone.

YORUBA TEAR EVERYWHERE, SE NO REACH UNA? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Paraman: 2:32pm On May 12
hammer567:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

OUR IGBO BROTHERS IN RIVERS STATE SABI POLITICS WELL WELL.

OFCOURSE FUBARA BE IJAW, AFTER HIM POWER GOES BACK NORTH TO THE IGBOS. grin grin grin grin grin
Whatever

But Fubara is an Ijaw man to the bone.
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 2:39pm On May 12
Paraman:
Whatever

But Fubara is an Ijaw man to the bone.

KILL YA SELF...WHO CARES!

HE IS IGBO SON AND WE ARE FULLY BEHIND HIM.
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Paraman: 3:10pm On May 12
hammer567:

KILL YA SELF...WHO CARES!

HE IS IGBO SON AND WE ARE FULLY BEHIND HIM.
Fubara is an Ijaw man to the bone. Ijaw is not Igbo
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Difrent: 3:17pm On May 14
Bridget95:

If yoruba or Fulani face half of what igbos have experienced I don't think they will still be there.
Don't think yoruba or Hausa or Fulani are greater because of the APC led government of today.

That's it now, you are the weak one , but you no wan gree so you will always get thrashed .

See my bro, this isn't hated against igbos but the pure unadulterated truth. Whether you accept it ,keep doing strong head and getting bashed by Us all the time is immaterial, the truth is we are far bigger and greater than you.
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Bridget95(f): 5:25pm On May 14
Difrent:

That's it now, you are the weak one , but you no wan gree so you will always get thrashed .

See my bro, this isn't hated against igbos but the pure unadulterated truth. Whether you accept it ,keep doing strong head and getting bashed by Us all the time is immaterial, the truth is we are far bigger and greater than you.
who are the "WE" ?

My man , the undiluted truth is that igbos are a great tribe ,spread worldwide

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Difrent: 6:35pm On May 14
Bridget95:
who are the "WE" ?

My man , the undiluted truth is that igbos are a great tribe ,spread worldwide

Nobody doubts that.
Are you the only ones ?
No
We the Yorubas and Hausa Fulanis are far greater than you, you don't have to agree with me , doesn't take away the fact.

Great tribe wey dey always whine about being marginalized , you are a laughing stock in the eyes of the tivs, ijaws, jukuns , igalas..... They see you as the smallest and the weakest and you yourself can see that if you people continue to fool yourselves that you can do it alone, shey GEJ an ijaws man has been president, I won't be surprised if SGF Akume , a tiv man becomes President before an igboman, na that time Una go get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can a Nigerian do this!? / Abimbola Fashola Condemns Nollywood's Image Of Women / Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu, A Viable Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.