Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,086 members, 7,842,115 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini (3171 Views)

We Aren’t Igbo, Rivers Ikwerre People Reply Ohanaeze / 2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / Igbanke People What Are You Doing In Edo State, Are You Igbo's Or Bini's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Paraman: 7:28pm On May 11
AnambraPikinSel:

Ikwere are igbo
Ikwerres are not igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Paraman: 7:29pm On May 11
aljharem:

Ikwerris are igbos. Stop thinking like a madman
Ikwerres are not igbo. They are one of the recognize ethnic group in Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 7:35pm On May 11
Paraman:
Ikwerres are not igbo. They are one of the recognize ethnic group in Nigeria

Tell me how did u join nairaland?
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 7:42pm On May 11
Shebi the Ikwerre people have started to para.

Very soon na gun dem go take pursue una, before you stop fvcking with them.

U cannot play with a mans identity and heritage.

People kill for tha shit.

Expect more ikwerre people doing videos to tell you they are Igbos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY7KQhr0NWY

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by OPICANTO2223: 7:47pm On May 11
Is ebinpawarians that are claiming that. Is not Benin people. Owamberians are hell bent in dividing people
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 7:48pm On May 11
EgwunsoDOTcom:

I want to stop wasting data on this stupid nairaland, it doesn't worth it.

Stupid yoruba forum, and only yorubas should be patronizing their useless brother's forum.

This is not a good day in Yoruba land.

Their lies have been debunked and busted.

Today is a sad day in aAfoonja land. grin
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 7:51pm On May 11
Igbos know Ikwerre are Igbos.

Ikwerre know they are Igbos. We relate as Igbos and speak Igbo.

It is yoruba that came from Lagos colony that want to tell Ikwerre and Igbos who is Igbo and not Igbo.

The only fool here is the yoruba.

They fooled you and you fooled yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by victory36(m): 7:58pm On May 11
Paraman:
grin

Ikwerres are not igbos
they are igbos. Imagine bearing igbo names but saying you aren't igbo🙄
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 8:02pm On May 11
Okechukwu be my name but I no be Igbo.

I be Ikwerre. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by paramakina202: 8:16pm On May 11
Paraman:
grin

Ikwerres are not igbos

Can a man whose name is Olaniyi Adekunle Olanike claim he isn't Yoruba here in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by engrchykae(m): 8:34pm On May 11
Difrent:

What of your failed Jewish recognition movement that got shredded to tatters by the Israelis

No make me laugh abeg
the Europeans pretending to be Jews in the land of Israel and those Arabs claiming to be Egyptians are pretenders.
The Israelites of the Bible have Nazarites(dreadlocks)an exclusive feature peculiar to negroes.
The Israelites of the Bible are ruled by elders while old people in Europe today are kept in special homes as liabilities with caregivers from all over 3rd world countries taking care of them.
The Israelites of the Bible are highly fertile and hence the population explosion in Egypt (such can only be seen among Africans.
The Israelite women give birth naturally without much trouble as attested to by Egyptian midwives.(European women need operation to give birth)
In 1948, Israel was about 3 million, today they are about 9 million.
Compare that to the population of an African nation 70 years ago and now.
Israelis and Egyptians are pretenders.
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Raf4: 8:43pm On May 11
EgwunsoDOTcom:

You're believing a nonsense from a yoruba man, shame.
Those p*gs are the most unreliable tribe in nigeria today, bunch of two_faced saboteurs..

Believe a yoruba man at ur own peril.

What alliance ever existed between your ancestors in alaigbo and Yoruba's ancestors that makes you people refer to Yoruba as backstabbers and saboteurs?
Yoruba don't care about your existence or lack of it pls.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Raf4: 8:48pm On May 11
hammer567:
Shebi the Ikwerre people have started to para.

Very soon na gun dem go take pursue una, before you stop fvcking with them.

U cannot play with a mans identity and heritage.

People kill for tha shit.

Expect more ikwerre people doing videos to tell you they are Igbos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY7KQhr0NWY

Inferiority complex at its peak.
A so called majority tribe seeking patronage and approval of a minority tribe to feel good and accomplished. Shiooor!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Raf4: 8:49pm On May 11
EgwunsoDOTcom:

I want to stop wasting data on this stupid nairaland, it doesn't worth it.

Stupid yoruba forum, and only yorubas should be patronizing their useless brother's forum.

Get well soon 😊

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 8:53pm On May 11
Raf4:

Inferiority complex at its peak.
A so called majority tribe seeking patronage and approval of a minority tribe to feel good and accomplished. Shiooor!

Go and eat shit.

Dog!
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Whalis: 9:10pm On May 11
EgwunsoDOTcom:

Leave all these ikwerre political elites who deny Igbo to get appointments from FG, if you go to ikwerre villages and say they are not Igbos, I bet you will be a dead man, on a serious note.. Nobody have even gone there to tell them otherwise, leave all these online rantings, just go there and tell them nonsense and see for urself.

I'm from Abraka in Delta state, I know what I'm telling you.
A true
Ikwerre man will maim you if you taint his identity with Igbo's coloration.
I will tell you a top secret why an Ikwerre man would never agree that he is igbo. An Ikwerre man call an Igbo person Nye Isuoma. The meaning of this is an uncultured person. A servant or most demeaning a nonentity. Identifying with the Igbos means that he is also Isuoma. This is the problem while he won't accept this. I told someone to call Amaechi Isuoma and see if Amaechi wouldn't shoot that person.
Ikwerre has got nothing to do with igbo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 9:17pm On May 11
Whalis:
A true
I will tell you a top secret why an Ikwerre man would never agree that he is igbo. An Ikwerre man call an Igbo person Nye Isuoma. The meaning of this is an uncultured person. A servant or most demeaning a nonentity. Identifying with the Igbos means that he is also Isuoma. This is the problem while he won't accept this. I told someone to call Amaechi Isuoma and see if Amaechi wouldn't shoot that person.

Everything you wrote there show your level of illiteracy.

Stark illiterate!
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 9:20pm On May 11
Whalis:
A true

Ikwerre are full blooded Igbo son.

When Herbert Wigwe died, you Yoruba and other minorities threw him under the bus, who stood for him?

Igbos!

Igbos know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Putindbutt: 9:37pm On May 11
Whalis:
A true
Hmm.. Ajayi crowther gave them isuoma ibo premier inorder to teach them how to read and write. Never knew isuoma was derogatory. But i think isuoma is a branch of ibo language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Bridget95(f): 9:39pm On May 11
Difrent:

You get it, they are so full of inferiority complex
They believe they can become greater than the Yoruba and Fulani by associating with Jews.
They will just keep getting bashed by we their masters , the earlier they know their place the better.
Na MUMU dey worry them, they just don't want to accept say Oga na master
But since we are not afraid of them , we keep them subjugated until they learn to accept what they cannot change , life's greatest lesson
Yorubq and Fulani are not one or greater than igbos. The igbos are known to be great and good in every sphere regardless of the odds of gang ups.
If yoruba or Fulani face half of what igbos have experienced I don't think they will still be there.
Don't think yoruba or Hausa or Fulani are greater because of the APC led government of today.

The political play you see is more of religious than ethnic.Its a Muslim movement coming together of Hausa Fulani and yoruba Muslim☪️
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Whalis: 9:41pm On May 11
Putindbutt:

Hmm.. Ajayi crowther gave them isuoma ibo premier inorder to teach them how to read and write. Never knew isuoma was derogatory. But i think isuoma is a branch of ibo language.
It is a derogatory name ikwerres call them and the particular reason an Ikwerre man will NEVER I agree to be Igbo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Whalis: 9:42pm On May 11
hammer567:

Everything you wrote there show your level of illiteracy.

Stark illiterate!
Nye Isuoma.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Putindbutt: 9:42pm On May 11
hammer567:

Ikwerre are full blooded Igbo son.

When Herbert Wigwe died, you Yoruba and other minorities threw him under the bus, who stood for him?

Igbos!

Igbos know themselves.
You're shameless, your lies cannot make ikwerre accept you. They bannished your ibo day celebration in PH and you fled to celebrate in imo. ikwerre are ahead of you on the ladder.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Putindbutt: 9:46pm On May 11
Whalis:

It is a derogatory name ikwerres call them and the particular reason an Ikwerre man will NEVER I agree to be Igbo.
Isuoma... hmm. But they no dey hear word. Dem dey drag everybody to be ibo by force.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 9:46pm On May 11
Whalis:

Nye Isuoma.
Putindbutt:

You're shameless, your lies cannot make ikwerre accept you. They bannished your ibo day celebration in PH and you fled to celebrate in imo. ikwerre are ahead of you on the ladder.

HOW MANY MONIKER U DON TAKE CRY FOR HERE TODAY OVER THIS THREAD?

PELE!
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 9:52pm On May 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRg6Dy1Ijco

THIS IS WHAT WAR CAUSED.

IKWERRE, KALABARI, OPOBO, BONNY, NEMBE/BRASS, OKIRIKA, IKA, ANIOMA, EKPEYE ETC CHANGED THEIR IGBO NAMES, LANGUAGE, VILLAGES, TOWN, TRIBE
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Deltancapo: 9:58pm On May 11
hammer567:
Ikwerre people reply Bini on whether they're Igbo or Bini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk8fj05mVBk

Igbo go and rest, Benin doesn't need ikwerre to be relevant in Nigeria, Igbo go and get back your abandoned properties in borokiri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 10:08pm On May 11
Deltancapo:

Igbo go and rest, Benin doesn't need ikwerre to be relevant in Nigeria, Igbo go and get back your abandoned properties in borokiri.

EVIL!

U TEARS ARE JUST STARTING.
Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by Christlike01: 10:26pm On May 11
hammer567:
Igbos know Ikwerre are Igbos.

Ikwerre know they are Igbos. We relate as Igbos and speak Igbo.

It is yoruba that came from Lagos colony that want to tell Ikwerre and Igbos who is Igbo and not Igbo.

The only fool here is the yoruba.

They fooled you and you fooled yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Reply Bini On Whether They're Igbo Or Bini by hammer567: 10:40pm On May 11
ALL THIS SHIT YOU POST, SHOWS US HOW DAFT U REALLY ARE.

DOES IT CHANGE THE FACT THAT IKWERRE ARE IGBOS? NO!

Christlike01:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? / Gunmen Kill 20 In Kaduna / Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.