Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! (5305 Views)

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by wizrose(m): 10:14pm On May 11
imagrg:
Yes, this lady had been Victor's girlfriend for three years before she decided to bond with her new man. And they've just married today!

She spent the whole of Thursday night with my friend, Victor for a parting fvck and this morning she tied the knot with Tunde who was smiling from ear to ear in satisfaction for his new status as a married man.

I personally felt sorry for him and thinking too
that the first child in this union might not be his.
I fear women oh!

You said I fear women as if say na women to women to the thing so the man is not guilty to abi I fear both gender abeg like wise The Man knows that the lady will be getting married the following day so in won chop in last Chopin angry shocked

1 Like

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by wizrose(m): 10:17pm On May 11
imagrg:
Yes, this lady had been Victor's girlfriend for three years before she decided to bond with her new man. And they've just married today!

She spent the whole of Thursday night with my friend, Victor for a parting fvck and this morning she tied the knot with Tunde who was smiling from ear to ear in satisfaction for his new status as a married man.

I personally felt sorry for him and thinking too that the first child in this union might not be his.
I fear women oh!

You feel sorry for the other guy but me now on
I feel sorry for you because that your so called friend can still be banging your wife or girlfriend behind your back and you won't no so such is life angry angry I love karma alot grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by Tallesty1(m): 10:31pm On May 11
BloodyDoe:
So what if she spent her last day as a single woman on another man’s bed. What about it?

Men do the same thing to their spouse. You people just love making a demon out of women for sins that both men and women are guilty of.

Trashy talk
This is not a good way to think.

We are now competing in sin?

Condemn what is wrong and move on, do not justify it with excuses that someone else is doing it.

I have never seen where a man is praised for bedding another woman few days to his wedding, every sane person should know that it is adultery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:32pm On May 11
imagrg:

I personally felt sorry for him and thinking too that the first child in this union might not be his.
I fear women oh!
and they should not fear your useless friend who deleberately fvking about to marry woman, you are telling us now that Victor is justify right? Let me tell you. Victor and The lady + you are all useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:20pm On May 11
Stop taking women serious, you will be happier.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by iLegendd(m): 11:53pm On May 11
Wawelexy:
Such fate awaits every simp that fails to listen to the gospel. Don't you ever as a man, legalize a union with a non-virgin. Don't you try it.

OP, if there's any way you can advise Mr Tunde to go for paternity test after their first child, please do. But you don't have to scatter their marriage by exposing his wife sexcapade.

Women is the most dangerous species here on planet earth.

My dear, women's wickedness will reach everybody, including alphas. Just that the alphas will catch them earlier than the SIMPs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by SporaD8: 6:26am On May 12
BloodyDoe:
I have no pity for women who don’t know how to keep their businesses clean. You beat the drum and you must surely dance to it.

But on this issue both men and women are guilty of it and that’s a fact that stands firm. Mind you, no gender is guilt free of schemings and deceit. We just manage ourselves.
You still don't get it do you?!
Cheating back on a cheating partner(man or woman) is no brainer! It's not only trying to fight a pig in it's natural habitat, It's also both deadly and costly(STDs, paternity fraud, etc)!
A woman caught her husband cheating, in the heat of the ensuring argument, one of the woman around said...
"If na me my husband they cheat like that, I go also open my private at the market square make everybody see wetin the useless man they Bleep every night - shame go catch am wel well!" This is the logic of modern day women it's appalling and outrageous!
If you can't tolerate a cheat, simply terminate your union with them for your own good!!!
Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by Bliztzer: 7:13am On May 12
BloodyDoe:
So what if she spent her last day as a single woman on another man’s bed. What about it?

Men do the same thing to their spouse. You people just love making a demon out of women for sins that both men and women are guilty of.

Trashy talk
90% of marriages are scam. If I marry person like you I never marry be that. It is like giving a cooked food to be tasted by a person with leprosy, if u know you go chop am?

Na why if my mind get doubt about a person, I no dey use am play.
Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by mcjokee: 1:10pm On May 12
wizrose:

You said I fear women as if say na women to women to the thing so the man is not guilty to abi I fear both gender abeg like wise The Man knows that the lady will be getting married the following day so in won chop in last Chopin angry shocked

At least we’ve not been hearing stories of men giving their exes weird sex as parting gifts. Somebody that wants to marry should have more dignity, and more respect for his/her body, you can not blame somebody that’s still on adventure spree for having sex with an untrustworthy soon to be bride. Not siding with any gender though, just being objective here.
Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by wizrose(m): 1:22pm On May 12
mcjokee:

At least we’ve not been hearing stories of men giving their exes weird sex as parting gifts. Somebody that wants to marry should have more dignity, and more respect for his/her body, you can not blame somebody that’s still on adventure spree for having sex with an untrustworthy soon to be bride. Not siding with any gender though, just being objective here.

BRO ALOT IS HAPPENING NA THE ONE WAY YOU COME ACROSS YOU NO ABOUT SOME ARE EVEN FAR WORSE THAN THAT... SO YOU ARE TELLING ME NOW THAT THE WOMAN IS TO BE BLAME ONLY AND THE MAN IS NOT WRONG FOR DOING WHAT HE DID OR WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY...

1 Like

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by DonroxyII: 7:45pm On May 12
COOL10:
The funny thing is that her husband must be thinking he just got married to the best woman on Earth (she's probably a choir mistress in church, perhaps, even a prayer warrior), not knowing that she just finished riding another nigga's dicckk two days before their wedding.

The mouth she kissed him with on the wedding day is the same mouth she used to suck the hell out of the other nigga's dicckk and cheerfully swallowed his seed. Chai grin grin
Welcome to This World of Humanitiesgrin .... One Hell of a Geddamn Place ...
Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by rickleye: 8:46pm On May 12
imagrg:

I fear women oh!

One man treasure is another man’s garbage.
I’m sure she would have preferred to marry Victor and he isn’t the marrying type .
Tunde is ready and available . Let them sort it out .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! / Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! / Hunger — No Money for Food [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.