Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! (5246 Views)

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by imagrg(m): 4:26pm On May 11
Yes, this lady had been Victor's girlfriend for three years before she decided to bond with her new man. And they've just married today!

She spent the whole of Thursday night with my friend, Victor for a parting fvck and this morning she tied the knot with Tunde who was smiling from ear to ear in satisfaction for his new status as a married man.

I personally felt sorry for him and thinking too that the first child in this union might not be his.
I fear women oh!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by advanceDNA: 4:39pm On May 11
paternity fraud......5% loading ... grin

Awon werey....they will soon come and blame the guy and make the woman victim

9 Likes

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:53pm On May 11

3 Likes

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by Vicloteck(m): 5:00pm On May 11
Most Nigerian girls are Ashewo. The husband is a simp , he wants to privatize a public property

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by Wawelexy(m): 5:03pm On May 11
Such fate awaits every simp that fails to listen to the gospel. Don't you ever as a man, legalize a union with a non-virgin. Don't you try it.

OP, if there's any way you can advise Mr Tunde to go for paternity test after their first child, please do. But you don't have to scatter their marriage by exposing his wife sexcapade.

Women is the most dangerous species here on planet earth.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by EreluRoz: 5:09pm On May 11
Also condemn the men who indulge in these things, I thought you guys have bro codes? Bro codes wey no dy reach sex matter. Ndi bro code

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by AllenSpencer: 5:09pm On May 11
What’s the name of the home video?

Would be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by BloodyDoe(f): 6:06pm On May 11
So what if she spent her last day as a single woman on another man’s bed. What about it?

Men do the same thing to their spouse. You people just love making a demon out of women for sins that both men and women are guilty of.

Trashy talk

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by muyico(m): 6:30pm On May 11
??
Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by SporaD8: 6:43pm On May 11
BloodyDoe:
So what if she spent her last day as a single woman on another man’s bed. What about it?

Men do the same thing to their spouse. You people just love making a demon out of sins that both men and women are guilty of.

Trashy talk
Nothing wrong about it dear.
But when the consequence of that bedding comes out in 9month, She should be bold enough to return to the same bed and not scam the innocent husband with paternity fraud.

17 Likes

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by when2(f): 7:07pm On May 11
imagrg:
Yes, this lady had been Victor's girlfriend for three years before she decided to bond with her new man. And they've just married today!

She spent the whole of Thursday night with my friend, Victor for a parting fvck and this morning she tied the knot with Tunde who was smiling from ear to ear in satisfaction for his new status as a married man.

So what do you want us to do? Will it improve the economy of Nigeria?
Nonsense! Local Amebo.

I personally felt sorry for him and thinking too that the first child in this union might not be his.
I fear women oh!
Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by WilsonBright935: 7:10pm On May 11
EreluRoz:
Also condemn the men who indulge in these things, I thought you guys have bro codes? Bro codes wey no dy reach sex matter. Ndi bro code

If there's no blemish in the first testament, there won't be new. No bro code again but Rule number 5
Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by Mcslize: 7:12pm On May 11
BloodyDoe:

Men do the same thing to their spouse. You people just love making a demon out of sins that both men and women are guilty of.

Trashy talk

Asha wo. Sodom and Gomorrah women no do reach like this o. They still get shame at that time. But generation of ladies of this generation no longer have shame sleeping around. I repeat Asha wo.

7 Likes

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by Proudman1: 7:25pm On May 11
BloodyDoe:

she was single just a night before her wedding?

This is another farm tool talking without thinking as usual.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by quinox947: 7:26pm On May 11
Liars. It NEVER happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by BigYash: 7:26pm On May 11
It happens.. Some time ago a girl came to give her ex her marriage invitation card .. They nack d whole day.. Nigga called it good bye Fvck... As long as ur lady’s hymen is broken,just be rest assured you are not the only one digging her down below..

5 Likes

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:30pm On May 11
thats what happen to men who want to WIFE HOES... and they deserve all the misery they will get.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by alpharoyalty: 7:59pm On May 11
imagrg:

I fear women oh!

Do you know why I believe your story? I have a very close friend who slept with a girl the night before her wedding on a Friday, without condoms. And I'm not joking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by Fiscus105(m): 8:00pm On May 11
imagrg:

I fear women oh!

Indeed Colorado and other hard drugs had finished Naija guys, yet they are wailing they want to take over the government.

I pity hole that releases you to become a nuisance to the society.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by BloodyDoe(f): 8:05pm On May 11
SporaD8:

Nothing wrong about it dear.
But when the consequence of that bedding comes out in 9month, She should be bold enough to return to the same bed and not scam the innocent husband with paternity fraud.
I have no pity for women who don’t know how to keep their businesses clean. You beat the drum and you must surely dance to it.

But on this issue both men and women are guilty of it and that’s a fact that stands firm. Mind you, no gender is guilt free of schemings and deceit. We just manage ourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by mrdharkchild(m): 8:18pm On May 11
Well, I guess we're all sleeping with someone's wife.

Gf and bf no be title though

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by Bimpe29: 8:26pm On May 11
Ehn!
Vicloteck:
Most Nigerian girls are Ashewo. The husband is a simp , he wants to privatize a public property
Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by duduade: 8:33pm On May 11
Men too do it na
So what's new

4 Likes

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by Gadafii: 8:38pm On May 11
EreluRoz:
the bro code doesn't extend to unknown person

"A bro shall never lay with another bro's wife, ex or girlfriend..." the bro in this context means someone that's known to you on personal ground😎😁

Not a random guy from nowhere, I personally, if I do t know your boyfriend on a personal ground, if I see three points I will grab it sharp

But if I know your boyfriend, I will draw a line... That's what bro code is about

4 Likes

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by EreluRoz: 8:40pm On May 11
Gadafii:
the bro code doesn't extend to unknown person

"A bro shall never lay with another bro's wife, ex or girlfriend..." the bro in this context means someone that's known to you on personal ground😎😁

Not a random guy from nowhere, I personally, if I do t know your boyfriend on a personal ground, if I see three points I will grab it sharp

But if I know your boyfriend, I will draw a line... That's what bro code is about
smh
Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by SouthSouth1914: 8:42pm On May 11
BloodyDoe:

Men do the same thing to their spouse. You people just love making a demon out of women for sins that both men and women are guilty of.

Trashy talk

If I were your hussy, I’d be ashamed! I hope you are not an undercover Olosho? Not trying to justify anything, but a woman cannot be depending on a man and cheat on him.

If you are a love peddler, you need to tell the man so he can treat you accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by COOL10(m): 8:58pm On May 11
The funny thing is that her husband must be thinking he just got married to the best woman on Earth (she's probably a choir mistress in church, perhaps, even a prayer warrior), not knowing that she just finished riding another nigga's dicckk two days before their wedding.

The mouth she kissed him with on the wedding day is the same mouth she used to suck the hell out of the other nigga's dicckk and cheerfully swallowed his seed. Chai grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by AcadaWriter: 9:12pm On May 11
fabulists. It NEVER happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by Tonnyray: 9:19pm On May 11
Story for the gods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by udomonday: 9:23pm On May 11
imagrg:

I fear women oh!
nothing spoil,she just gave your friend a parting gift and something to remember her by.don't be surprised to see her become a very faithful wife.women do that a lot.my ex wanted to give it to me one last time before going to the alter but I dodged her.

1 Like

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by LordFriar: 9:31pm On May 11
BloodyDoe:

Trashy talk

Werey upcoming Olosho sef don talk. Awon community project tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! by papyjaypaul: 9:45pm On May 11
BloodyDoe:

Trashy talk
Your words echo my thought. Men be sewing wild oats and leaving society take care of bastards and orphans while they are alive. How can you be alive but you are dead? That's a big waste of semen

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Mary 2 Wifes As An African? Or Rather Divorce & Marry Another / Black Is Beautiful,what Is Your Take On This Pic. / Meet The Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest Booty In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.