Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Brothel Life: 90 Percent Of Us Have HIV - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothel Life: 90 Percent Of Us Have HIV (3081 Views)

My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / I Think I Have Hiv / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothel Life: 90 Percent Of Us Have HIV by brain54(m): 10:41am On May 12
Bmaster:
Stick to one ashawo,trust me after 3 to 4 patronage,you go dey fxck her Raw.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Brothel Life: 90 Percent Of Us Have HIV by Akpabio22: 11:27am On May 12
This guy you too mumu

1 Like

Re: Brothel Life: 90 Percent Of Us Have HIV by brodalikeme(m): 1:03pm On May 12
ChildOfDoom:
Currently chilling at a brothel. My only source of joy after a stressful day. The only place introverts like me (fighting one addiction with another), take solace.

Just chilling at one corner as I gulp a bottle of Goldberg into my alimentary canal, together with roast meat (Suya).

As I enjoy the delicacy, I watch all Calibre of people who patronise the place, have a nice time.

There are friends who meet to catch up old times at the joint, there are married men running from the stress of home, there are weed takers meeting up with their dealers, then there are ladies waiting to grind on our third legs for money.

As the melodious music reverberates from the big speakers, every one unease and satisfy themselves.

Deep down I know most of us are infected with the 'deadly virus' or will soon be. But all that matters is the present. One step at a time. I have treated Chlamydia and other infections prior to now (azithromycin and doxycycline to the rescue). When 'the time comes', I will do well to take the pills needed.

I can no longer worry of my insomnia. I stay back, charge my phone and have fun till 12am. I reconciled with my hausa girlfriend who usually kept me company. She initially took offence when I was patronising others and not considering her.

The only worry here is, at times, fight erupts here and the police do sweep in to fish the culprits. But the merits outweighs the demerits

Meanwhile guys, I am currently on 48 days without bet smiley

You sound defeated, why nah? You can do better.
Re: Brothel Life: 90 Percent Of Us Have HIV by blowjohn(m): 2:01pm On May 12
dkidd:

So u really think HIV is fake? Ha God where all these people come from like this 😳

A lady once argued at the top of her voice that one can only catch the virus if he or she doesn't have a strong mind/spirit....

Same way while I'm school, as we were moving round to sensitize a village/community in edo state on lassa fever, one man called me aside and told me respectfully, that even though we medical students have been taught stuffs in class, that I shud disregard the lassa fever thing; that nothing like that exists.... And that it's all government propaganda. Omo! I surprise that day.

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Life: 90 Percent Of Us Have HIV by dkidd: 2:51pm On May 12
blowjohn:

A lady once argued at the top of her voice that one can only catch the virus if he or she doesn't have a strong mind/spirit....

Same way while I'm school, as we were moving round to sensitize a village/community in edo state on lassa fever, one man called me aside and told me respectfully, that even though we medical students have been taught stuffs in class, that I shud disregard the lassa fever thing; that nothing like that exists.... And that it's all government propaganda. Omo! I surprise that day.
Imagine that 😅

3 Likes

Re: Brothel Life: 90 Percent Of Us Have HIV by Observer23: 3:12pm On May 12
obinna58:

Hiv is a hoax just like COVID-19 which vanished on tin air

Is malaria and typhoid real?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Times? / Appreciate Your Woman / Will My Girl Be Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.