Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,251 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja (3433 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / I Am Nigerian, I Enjoy Jollof Rice – Chelsea Defender, Tomori / Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Topman7: 3:42am On May 12

2 Likes

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by judatech: 3:54am On May 12
If Dem be allow Dem stay for Palace...she no for remember... British royalty do this guy strong thing...all for dating and marrying a black...
They like our resources...but hate our skin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Thundafireseun: 4:17am On May 12
angry
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Topman7: 4:20am On May 12
WELCOME HOME, OUR DAUGHTER.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by BodyCount: 4:49am On May 12
judatech:
If Dem be allow Dem stay for Palace...she no for remember... British royalty do this guy strong thing...all for dating and marrying a black...
When will this mumu and senselessness stop?
Megan is almost pale or pink like oyinbo and you're calling her black.
I'm sure you're brown but they've brainwashed you to be calling yourself black.

Later now, one daft mumu will quote me and say black are white colour calling is a social construct, social construct of RETÅRDS.

NORMAL HUMANS CAN HAVE BLACK, WHITE AND OTHER COLOURS OF HAIR, BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY HUMAN TO HAVE A WHITE (SNOW OR SALT COLOUR) OR BLACK (CHARCOAL COLOUR) COLOUR. WE ALL FALL UNDER DIFFERENT SHADES OF BROWN.

Even south Sudan people that are extremely dark are not black, they are only dark brown.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Tetrahedron: 4:52am On May 12
grin grin grin
Yea, she is Nigerian!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Mjshexy(f): 4:56am On May 12
Welcome home sis, we've missed you dearie cool

6 Likes

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by udomonday: 5:07am On May 12
BodyCount:

does she have pale or pink blood?how come they are albinos in this country?my elder sis looks like oyibo while the rest of us are dark skinned how do you explain that?

3 Likes

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by judatech: 5:07am On May 12
BodyCount:

I see that you can't have your morning erection without insults...is Megan black or white?
Is Mariah Carey black or white?
You might not be able to differentiate them but before you marry into royalty your pedigree is thoroughly checked

4 Likes

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by papyjaypaul: 5:17am On May 12
BodyCount:

She looks like them but they don't think she looks like them. That is why Europeans are taught to see only themselves even if we have the same blood color. They call us black to put us down but they cannot lie. Africans have different colors that go from the darkest to the lightest.

That is why I pity those who bleach or want to look white. They have damaged their self esteem to think lighter skin is the best. Hello... they will never accept you to be one of them. It's Africans that need to wake up because that skin God designed is a master one. We are all equal but Meghan will only glow under the sun, she won't turn pink.

2 Likes

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Topman7: 5:56am On May 12
papyjaypaul:

She looks like them but they don't think she looks like them. That is why Europeans are taught to see only themselves even if we have the same blood color. They call us black to put us down but they cannot lie. Africans have different colors that go from the darkest to the lightest.

That is why I pity those who bleach or want to look white. They have damaged their self esteem to think lighter skin is the best. Hello... they will never accept you to be one of them. It's Africans that need to wake up because that skin God designed is a master one. We are all equal but Meghan will only glow under the sun, she won't turn pink.

Don't mind those British racists.

Diana was openly having affairs with other men while married to Charles, and rejected all the palace rules, and the people loved her regardless.

Wetin Meghan do them?

Nothing!

Her only 'sin' is that she has Nigerian blood in her.

Useless, dumb racists.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by SaiOba: 6:11am On May 12
You are dumb and don't even know her story..
judatech:
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by judatech: 6:42am On May 12
SaiOba:
You are dumb and don't even know her story..
You're a Dumbo!

2 Likes

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by vengertime: 6:45am On May 12
BodyCount:

Is will Smith black or not. Ans my question first then we go know if your brain cells still dey function

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Kukutente23: 6:59am On May 12
Mtcheew
I don't get the fuss over the woman though
Nigerians too like paparazzi including our leaders
Only God knows how much was spent on this self- serving jamboree
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Ola9ja23: 7:04am On May 12
Some people from Bitter tribe are sad right now

One person once wished excruciating death for madam Elizabeth so what do you expect from such Bitter people on earth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by OPICANTO2223: 7:08am On May 12
Shame!!!!. She should never pray to be a Nigerian
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by BodyCount: 7:15am On May 12
vengertime:

Is will Smith black or not. Ans my question first then we go know if your brain cells still dey function
Or deh
Are you black or brown or sense is paining you and you don't know colour again?

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by BodyCount: 7:18am On May 12
judatech:

I see that you can't have your morning erection without insults...is Megan black or white?
Is Mariah Carey black or white?
You might not be able to differentiate them but before you marry into royalty your pedigree is thoroughly checked
Is sense paining you or you've just accepted to be daft?
Is it skin colour we are talking about or hair colour?
Check your skin, are you black or brown?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by BodyCount: 7:21am On May 12
udomonday:
does she have pale or pink blood?how come they are albinos in this country?my elder sis looks like oyibo while the rest of us are dark skinned how do you explain that?
Your hair colour can be black or white, but it's impossible for a normal human being to have a black or white colour.
You can either be pink, pale or mostly with the shades of brown colour.
Check your skin, are you black?
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by verifiablefacts: 7:27am On May 12
judatech:

Na the black women turn the guy brain o,im tell am say im be spare tyre,as if to be spare tyre bad
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by flokii: 7:28am On May 12
Welcome home princess.

2 Likes

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Nukilia: 7:31am On May 12
No worries, you will sit on the throne soon.
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by 99thEnemy(m): 7:36am On May 12
judatech:
It goes beyond that.

They considered her a second class wife material for the royal family, being married before (a divorcee) and also her scandal of hookups.

Not being a pure European is also a reason.
I believe the same would apply to anyone of another different race, even down to sub-race.
Its more of the royal culture.

Remember that King Charles (Then Prince Charles) was not allowed to marry Camilla before because she was divorced .
Hence he had to marry Diana instead.

He only had the liberty to marry camilla after Diana died.

2 Likes

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by malali: 7:38am On May 12
WE LOVE YOU MEGHAN AND HARRY.

YOU GUYS PUT THE "R" IN THE ROYALTY.

THEY CAN KEEP THE CROWN.

BUT THEY CANT TAKE THE LOVE WE HAVE FOR YOU AWAY.

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by 99thEnemy(m): 7:42am On May 12
Mjshexy:
Welcome home sis, we've missed you dearie cool
When Mia Khalifa comes to Nigeria and does same, I hope you will exercise the same energy? cool
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Ebibedike1: 7:44am On May 12
udomonday:
Ask your mum maybe she played away match
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by 99thEnemy(m): 7:45am On May 12
2 years left for Prince William (Future King William) to start dishing shege to Prince Harry. cool
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by BreconHills(m): 8:41am On May 12
BodyCount:

Later now, one daft mumu will quote me and say black are white colour calling is a social construct, social construct of RETÅRDS.

NORMAL HUMANS CAN HAVE BLACK, WHITE AND OTHER COLOURS OF HAIR, BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY HUMAN TO HAVE A WHITE (SNOW OR SALT COLOUR) OR BLACK (CHARCOAL COLOUR) COLOUR. WE ALL FALL UNDER DIFFERENT SHADES OF BROWN.

Even south Sudan people that are extremely dark are not black, they are only dark brown.

I guess you would drive out the white South Africans from the country they pledge allegiance and remove Troost Ekong and Plumptre from our national football teams. The woman has been talking about her connection with Nigeria for at least three years now.

There is a correlation between despotic people and ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by eepeepook: 8:42am On May 12
Person go wake up start dey debate on Nairaland. Unemployment is bad.
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Melagros(m): 8:48am On May 12
COMRADES are astonished at this revelation, then let her relocate to Nigeria
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Okoroawusa: 8:56am On May 12
Who told her that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Timipre Sylva Threatens To Kill President Jonathan And Family / Gov. Obiano Weeps As Petrol Tanker Burns 69 In Otsha (graphic Pic). / Nigeria Has The Lowest Debt To GDP Ratio In Africa-Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.