Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,878 members, 7,841,293 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja (3434 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / I Am Nigerian, I Enjoy Jollof Rice – Chelsea Defender, Tomori / Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by BondRiv: 9:07am On May 12
wink
BodyCount:

When will this mumu and senselessness stop?
Megan is almost pale or pink like oyinbo and you're calling her black.
I'm sure you're brown but they've brainwashed you to be calling yourself black.

Later now, one daft mumu will quote me and say black are white colour calling is a social construct, social construct of RETÅRDS.

NORMAL HUMANS CAN HAVE BLACK, WHITE AND OTHER COLOURS OF HAIR, BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY HUMAN TO HAVE A WHITE (SNOW OR SALT COLOUR) OR BLACK (CHARCOAL COLOUR) COLOUR. WE ALL FALL UNDER DIFFERENT SHADES OF BROWN.

Even south Sudan people that are extremely dark are not black, they are only dark brown.

The black being referred to is the race, not skin tone. She is a mixed race woman, born to a white father and black mother, but that doesn't matter to the racists. Any drop of black according to them, makes you black.

The whole thing is basically dipped in ignorance because the cradle of humanity is black. These people who call themselves white or whatever are simply a variation of albinism. People who can't stand sunlight. The black skin is the original, but somehow they have waged this massive and relentless attack over the years and continue to do so, to make what is original and superior appear inferior or believe they are.

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by engrchykae(m): 9:28am On May 12
Ola9ja23:
Some people from Bitter tribe are sad right now

One person once wished excruciating death for madam Elizabeth so what do you expect from such Bitter people on earth
are you supposed to love Elizabeth?
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by BodyCount: 9:30am On May 12
BondRiv:
wink

The black being referred to is the race, not skin tone. She is a mixed race woman, born to a white father and black mother, but that doesn't matter to the racists. Any drop of black according to them, makes you black.

The whole thing is basically dipped in ignorance because the cradle of humanity is black. These people who call themselves white or whatever are simply a variation of albinism. People who can't stand sunlight. The black skin is the original, but somehow they have waged this massive and relentless attack over the years and continue to do so, to make what is original and superior appear inferior or believe they are.
You're one of the brainwashed.
The black and white is used to describe skin colour and not race exclusively.
The believe their own skin colour is white, because the accord purity, dignity and respect to the white colour, while black is the exact opposite.
Interestingly, no one can have white or black skin colours.
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by engrchykae(m): 9:31am On May 12
malali:
WE LOVE YOU MEGHAN AND HARRY.

YOU GUYS PUT THE "R" IN THE ROYALTY.

THEY CAN KEEP THE CROWN.

BUT THEY CANT TAKE THE LOVE WE HAVE FOR YOU AWAY.
there are three known types of love
Which of them do you have for your oppressors?
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by BodyCount: 9:34am On May 12
BreconHills:

I guess you would drive out the white South Africans from the country they pledge allegiance and remove Troost Ekong and Plumptre from our national football teams. The woman has been talking about her connection with Nigeria for at least three years now.

There is a correlation between despotic people and ignorance.
You need to start using your brains more than your mouth.
I simply just said it's absolutely impossible for a normal humanbeing's skin colour to be black or white.
Example of a white colour is the colour of snow and example of a black colour is the colour of the charcoal.
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A HUMAN WITH THOSE EXACT SKIN COLOURS BEFORE?
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by johnog4sure: 9:57am On May 12
BodyCount:

Later now, one daft mumu will quote me and say black are white colour calling is a social construct, social construct of RETÅRDS.

NORMAL HUMANS CAN HAVE BLACK, WHITE AND OTHER COLOURS OF HAIR, BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY HUMAN TO HAVE A WHITE (SNOW OR SALT COLOUR) OR BLACK (CHARCOAL COLOUR) COLOUR. WE ALL FALL UNDER DIFFERENT SHADES OF BROWN.

Even south Sudan people that are extremely dark are not black, they are only dark brown.
bUT i HAVE SEEn real white, and real black, God is great!
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by BodyCount: 10:02am On May 12
johnog4sure:
bUT i HAVE SEEn real white, and real black, God is great!
Where did you see it? In your dreams, right?
Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by dekis: 10:07am On May 12
Please let her come back home
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by phineas: 10:18am On May 12
Any Nigerian blood that claims Nigeria is always welcome home, she is Nigerian by ancestry,that makes her Nigerian any day,she is one of ours.fact and full stop.

Her trolls should watch out now,Naija has got her back

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by NorthernAgender: 10:32am On May 12
The level of you slowpoke displaying your immorality and constituting nuisance on a public spaces is becoming worrisome to humanity.
Some of you even make it obvious like you staying in Buckingham and you wake up with king.
judatech:
If Dem be allow Dem stay for Palace...she no for remember... British royalty do this guy strong thing...all for dating and marrying a black...
They like our resources...but hate our skin
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by DebateNigeria: 10:33am On May 12
Ngozi is now DG of WHO?
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by NorthernAgender: 10:34am On May 12
God bless you bro ignorant are too much in our society.
phineas:
Any Nigerian blood that claims Nigeria is always welcome home, she is Nigerian by ancestry,that makes her Nigerian any day,she is one of ours.fact and full stop.

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Mjshexy(f): 10:43am On May 12
99thEnemy:

When Mia Khalifa comes to Nigeria and does same, I hope you will exercise the same energy? cool
Yes dearie i will cool
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Ttipsy(f): 10:57am On May 12
Only saying that to deceive her pets

lol dumb assholes
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Nicepoker(m): 11:12am On May 12
udomonday:
does she have pale or pink blood?how come they are albinos in this country?my elder sis looks like oyibo while the rest of us are dark skinned how do you explain that?
Try DNA on her grin
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by falcon01: 11:14am On May 12
judatech:
If Dem be allow Dem stay for Palace...she no for remember... British royalty do this guy strong thing...all for dating and marrying a black...
she ain't black!
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Beautifulday: 11:14am On May 12
judatech:

Nah content creators them be. Where them from for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Beautifulday: 11:15am On May 12
Ttipsy:
Only saying that to deceive her pets

lol dumb assholes

Nah content creator she be.
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Beautifulday: 11:15am On May 12
phineas:

Where is she from in Nigeria?
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Ttipsy(f): 11:17am On May 12
Beautifulday:

Nah content creator she be.
I think the unnecessary recognition given to these whites need to stop not as if they show the same energy when blacks visits them

What she just said is total bullshit
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Ttipsy(f): 11:19am On May 12
Ola9ja23:
Some people from Bitter tribe are sad right now

One person once wished excruciating death for madam Elizabeth so what do you expect from such Bitter people on earth
I know where you come from

No need to type further!
Old man with zero sense
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Heffalump(m): 11:27am On May 12
Okoroawusa:
Who told her that?

She ran her DNA and the result proves that she's a Nigerian by genetic lineage.

I strongly believe she has an Igbo ancestry. Very firm and unrelenting spirit grin
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by johnog4sure: 11:59am On May 12
BodyCount:

Where did you see it? In your dreams, right?
Keep deceiving yourself.
I am not arguing nor here to insult anyone, I am sharing my experience on the subject, I have seen both white and black people in Abuja, Nigeria. Direct account not narrating a third person story, that you have not seen does not mean they dont exist.
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by BreconHills(m): 12:02pm On May 12
BodyCount:

You need to start using your brains more than your mouth.
I simply just said it's absolutely impossible for a normal humanbeing's skin colour to be black or white.
Example of a white colour is the colour of snow and example of a black colour is the colour of the charcoal.
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A HUMAN WITH THOSE EXACT SKIN COLOURS BEFORE?

It's a simple heuristic short cut man. Don't get your knickers in a twist. There are more things to be upset than being called a black or white man.
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Felabrity: 12:11pm On May 12
This one don chop belleful
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by BreconHills(m): 12:11pm On May 12
BodyCount:

Black and white descriptors are extensible to bloodline and not just facial features.
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by honour7: 12:39pm On May 12
BodyCount:

But her DNA analysis put her at 40 percent Nigerian
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Christistruth00: 12:47pm On May 12
judatech:

We too go them very Strong thing back
Hope there are groups waiting in Lagos for Harry and Meghan's Aso Ebi Photo

We must look after Prince Harry our Inlaw
He must not spoil in our Presence

We will let them know that all of Africa has got Prince Harry's back

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Onogiede(m): 1:18pm On May 12
udomonday:
does she have pale or pink blood?how come they are albinos in this country?my elder sis looks like oyibo while the rest of us are dark skinned how do you explain that?
hand work of ur Dad driver or gateman,.. infact ur mum should be question. shocked grin
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by BondRiv: 1:21pm On May 12
BodyCount:

You're one of the brainwashed.
The black and white is used to describe skin colour and not race exclusively.
The believe their own skin colour is white, because the accord purity, dignity and respect to the white colour, while black is the exact opposite.
Interestingly, no one can have white or black skin colours.

You are stuck in trivialities. I can never be brainwashed on this issue and so many others. You don't know how deep I have gone into certain issues. These are just descriptions. It is about race. They don't actually believe their skin is as white as a paper. However, they are trying to project superiority on that basis. Which is absurd because if it is about superiority, then that belongs to the dark skin, which can withstand sunlight. So it stems out of ignorance. Answer these questions, has man been to the Moon? What are your thoughts on it? Do you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution? Let me know who is brainwashed.
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by rayvelez(m): 2:36pm On May 12
Trust me you won’t want to live in this tribalistic shithole country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IBB Calls For Creation Of State Police To Fight Terrorism / Has Inflation Really Dropped In Nigeria / Is Somebody Watching Channels TV Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.