Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja (3427 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / I Am Nigerian, I Enjoy Jollof Rice – Chelsea Defender, Tomori / Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by bukatyne(f): 3:52pm On May 12
Ttipsy:
Only saying that to deceive her pets

lol dumb assholes

This cracked me up!
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by BodyCount: 4:43pm On May 12
BondRiv:

You are stuck in trivialities. I can never be brainwashed on this issue and so many others. You don't know how deep I have gone into certain issues. These are just descriptions. It is about race. They don't actually believe their skin is as white as a paper. However, they are trying to project superiority on that basis. Which is absurd because if it is about superiority, then that belongs to the dark skin, which can withstand sunlight. So it stems out of ignorance. Answer these questions, has man been to the Moon? What are your thoughts on it? Do you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution? Let me know who is brainwashed.
You're actually brainwashed, because it's like you're seeing blue 🔵 and calling it purple 🟣
Black 🖤 and brown 🟤 are not the same.
They pale skinned people who accorded White colour to themselves and called you black had their reasons.
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Gmajor(m): 5:08pm On May 12
This woman and clout are 5 and 6
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by Topman7: 5:20pm On May 12
BondRiv:
wink

The black being referred to is the race, not skin tone. She is a mixed race woman, born to a white father and black mother, but that doesn't matter to the racists. Any drop of black according to them, makes you black.

The whole thing is basically dipped in ignorance because the cradle of humanity is black. These people who call themselves white or whatever are simply a variation of albinism. People who can't stand sunlight. The black skin is the original, but somehow they have waged this massive and relentless attack over the years and continue to do so, to make what is original and superior appear inferior or believe they are.

Very intelligent, accurate analysis.

Well done sir.
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by udomonday: 6:08pm On May 12
Onogiede:
hand work of ur Dad driver or gateman,.. infact ur mum should be question. shocked grin
you are kid with a pea brain obviously.
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by APOPTOSIS: 6:48pm On May 12
Topman7:
WELCOME HOME, OUR DAUGHTER.
You are quick to welcome her...
How many Nairaland Babes have you respected that way? How many breasts does Meaghan have?
How many brain cells? Is she gonna live forever?
Is she superior to the ladies we have on Nairaland?

Respect & Adore our daughters on this platform, first.
Don't be carried away so quickly.
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by BabaRamota1980: 6:59pm On May 12
Some people go soon claim say she be Ibo. Watch.
Re: ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja by fregeneh(m): 8:18pm On May 12
How are you a Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Spend Less On Salaries To Reduce Deficit - Okonjo-Iweala / 'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? / Wike leads In 23 Local Government so far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.