Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,196 members, 7,842,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Lady Insists On Taking Her Kids With Her As She Splits Up With Husband (pic/vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Insists On Taking Her Kids With Her As She Splits Up With Husband (pic/vid) (2263 Views)

I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) / She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Insists On Taking Her Kids With Her As She Splits Up With Husband (pic/vid) by DaddyCoool: 6:56pm On May 13
dkidd:

Ohh now I see u don't know how it goes nobody marries five women simultaneously. It's all a process after another. It all takes years to be final. You always start with one. Then u add another unofficially while there's another waiting too. U introduce the second to the first however u want through peace if she wants or through chaos if necessary. Once the first two is settled the rest is as easy as drinking water. They themselves know already where and what they're getting into it's just the second that's going to be shocked especially if she thinks she's the final but the first official wife knows there's more to come. I can even decide to have two baby mamas at same time. And after some years I make them both official. I no kill person na, I'm only trying to keep my philandering within reach. The most important thing is to get enough money to go round so they can all get the settlement they deserve else there will be bad blood

You missed my point. Simultaneously, meaning be your wives at once instead of one after the other. Not in this day and age. Once you introduce the second one, the first one don japa be that
Re: Lady Insists On Taking Her Kids With Her As She Splits Up With Husband (pic/vid) by dkidd: 10:51pm On May 13
DaddyCoool:

You missed my point. Simultaneously, meaning be your wives at once instead of one after the other. Not in this day and age. Once you introduce the second one, the first one don japa be that
U have no point because no one marries more than one wife at once except for the gram and to trend and shit. You argued that it's impossible for me to marry five women in this day and age and I showed u how possible it is. are u trying to cause engagement in this thread or what cos ur no longer making sense with ur arguing. I said I'm marrying more than 5 women and u say I have to find 5 women to be my wife "simultaneously" like who the hell does that? Does it even make sense to u? The polygamous men around u think they married all their wives even within a year talk more simultaneously? Ur obviously looking to bring traffic to this thread undecided
Re: Lady Insists On Taking Her Kids With Her As She Splits Up With Husband (pic/vid) by DaddyCoool: 11:06pm On May 13
dkidd:

U have no point because no one marries more than one wife at once except for the gram and to trend and shit. You argued that it's impossible for me to marry five women in this day and age and I showed u how possible it is. are u trying to cause engagement in this thread or what cos ur no longer making sense with ur arguing. I said I'm marrying more than 5 women and u say I have to find 5 women to be my wife "simultaneously" like who the hell does that? Does it even make sense to u? The polygamous men around u think they married all their wives even within a year talk more simultaneously? Ur obviously looking to bring traffic to this thread undecided

Stop acting dumb. You know exactly what I mean.

YOU CAN'T BE MARRIED TO 5 MODERN WOMEN AT SAME TIME!! Bcause the women won't stay with you!
Re: Lady Insists On Taking Her Kids With Her As She Splits Up With Husband (pic/vid) by dkidd: 11:25pm On May 13
DaddyCoool:

Stop acting dumb. You know exactly what I mean.

YOU CAN'T BE MARRIED TO 5 MODERN WOMEN AT SAME TIME!! Bcause the women won't stay with you!

If u no be goat, who dey marry more than one woman at the same time before? Come no quote me again. No be me u want take sponsor this thread idiot!
Re: Lady Insists On Taking Her Kids With Her As She Splits Up With Husband (pic/vid) by DaddyCoool: 11:40pm On May 13
dkidd:

If u no be goat, who dey marry more than one woman at the same time before? Come no quote me again. No be me u want take sponsor this thread idiot!

The fellow has truly lost his mind.
What is definition of polygamy? And you implied your father did exactly that. See the exchange below, genius!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Jeep. / She Sleeps With Men For Money... / Annoying Questions Ladies Ask Over Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.