Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

She Sleeps With Men For Money... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sleeps With Men For Money... (2244 Views)

10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sleeps With Men For Money... by NOIBMUUL(m): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
#Don't actually know where to put this but i trust the moderators to re-post in the right section.#

I met this intelligent and sweet young girl like 3 months ago, 19years old, and although I'm aware she sleeps around but not in the capacity and oftenness of a prostitute/runs girl/casual sex worker. She had a child last year immediately she finished from Secondary School. While I've offered to help her with her education and even link her with an NGO for women and children just so she can live a better life, it still beats me that she's turned a deaf hear to this opportunity. Personally, I've given her money on several occasions to get her WASSCE results and register for the next UTME exam but I could fill the whole of Nairaland with her excuses. Personally, i'm fed up with her and even told her not to call me again until she gets her WASSCE result but deep inside I feel the urge to help her get back on the right track. Now, before the torrents of comments come rushing in, i need to state clearly here that I have not slept with her, though she's tried enticing me on a couple of occasions.

Some of my friends have asked me to let her be but i don't think i share their opinion. So i beg the question, should I just let her carry on with her life or still continue to persuade her?
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
You can force a horse to the stream, but try as hard as you may, you can never force it to drink water. You are a rare breed of Nigeria male who sees the good in others, at least, from the little you posted here. You have refused to take undue advantage of the young lady, even though the opportunity to do so presented it self, and is still presenting itself.
At 19, not only is she legally an adult, she has full capabilities of making life altering decisions. There is very little you can do to make her realize that the train is about to leave the station, other than what you ve previously been doing. Your constant persuasion and nudging of her to be a better person and be useful to her self may be falling on deaf ears. Rightly so too because she may erroneously think you to be like the other guys who probably advice her in the morning, then services her at night. So I'd like you to keep the precedent you have set by not having anything to do with her sexuall'y. Since you have made it clear to her that she should not call you till she has written the exams, pls stick to that decision, since your being firm in this regard could likely jolt her back to her senses and realize what you have been trying to help her do all along.
When someone falls into a pit, he has to stretch out his hand before another person would grab and then proceed to rescue him. Therefore, while you are not totally abandoning her to her whimsical attitude, allow her to make an effort to help herself first, then you can start persuading her all over. That is when i think your efforts will yield any result.
I salute your courage and steadfastness even in the face of temptation and adverse advice from friends and people around you who would only see the young lady as an avenue to keep their engines well oiled. . . Kudos bro, kudos! If all else fails, at least you tried your best, it's left to her to do the rest!

4 Likes

Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by ijebabe: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
sexkillz: You can force a horse to the stream, but try as hard as you may, you can never force it to drink water. You are a rare breed of Nigeria male who sees the good in others, at least, from the little you posted here. You have refused to take undue advantage of the young lady, even though the opportunity to do so presented it self, and is still presenting itself.
At 19, not only is she legally an adult, she has full capabilities of making life altering decisions. There is very little you can do to make her realize that the train is about to leave the station, other than what you ve previously been doing. Your constant persuasion and nudging of her to be a better person and be useful to her self may be falling on deaf ears. Rightly so too because she may erroneously think you to be like the other guys who probably advice her in the morning, then services her at night. So I'd like you to keep the precedent you have set by not having anything to do with her sexuall'y. Since you have made it clear to her that she should not call you till she has written the exams, pls stick to that decision, since your being firm in this regard could likely jolt her back to her senses and realize what you have been trying to help her do all along.
When someone falls into a pit, he has to stretch out his hand before another person would grab and then proceed to rescue him. Therefore, while you are not totally abandoning her to her whimsical attitude, allow her to make an effort to help herself first, then you can start persuading her all over. That is when i think your efforts will yield any result.
I salute your courage and steadfastness even in the face of temptation and adverse advice from friends and people around you who would only see the young lady as an avenue to keep their engines well oiled. . . Kudos bro, kudos! If all else fails, at least you tried your best, it's left to her to do the rest!

What he said!
You know this is why I love u killz kiss
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2012
ijebabe:

What he said!
You know this is why I love u killz kiss
kiss kiss
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by onila(f): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
killz the nigga killz smiley
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by onila(f): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
NOIBMUUL: #Don't actually know where to put this but i trust the moderators to re-post in the right section.#

I met this intelligent and sweet young girl like 3 months ago, 19years old, and although I'm aware she sleeps around but not in the capacity and oftenness of a prostitute/runs girl/casual sex worker. She had a child last year immediately she finished from Secondary School. While I've offered to help her with her education and even link her with an NGO for women and children just so she can live a better life, it still beats me that she's turned a deaf hear to this opportunity. Personally, I've given her money on several occasions to get her WASSCE results and register for the next UTME exam but I could fill the whole of Nairaland with her excuses. Personally, i'm fed up with her and even told her not to call me again until she gets her WASSCE result but deep inside I feel the urge to help her get back on the right track. Now, before the torrents of comments come rushing in, i need to state clearly here that I have not slept with her, though she's tried enticing me on a couple of occasions.

Some of my friends have asked me to let her be but i don't think i share their opinion. So i beg the question, should I just let her carry on with her life or still continue to persuade her?

thanks for being nice. .rare nice naija man
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
onila: killz the nigga killz smiley
smiley
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2012
Sexkills, sometime ¶ ǰUsτ wonder Ђδω Ūя̅ job gives u time for such online counselling. U dey try sha. Ђδω about building a website for counselling services? Think abt it cos u r G̲̅Ơ͡ƠD̲̅.
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by slimyem: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2012
you can only do so much but noot enough to make her do anything if she isnt willing!
Btw,what about her parents?
Are they not interested in her or what?
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
Bro, thanks and God bless you for yyour efforts so far. I'd just like to add to what Ocee has said. She seems to not have values which speak of her upbringing. At this point in her life, having that baby should on its own be enough to jolt her back to her senses, it's clear she ,lacks anyy anyway. Apparently, she's mentally and physically lazy, a reason I would say brought about the babyy in the first instance, plus she's alreadyy obsessed with easy money. Unfortunately, she might have three more kids for three different men and still remain jobless till she's in her thirties by which time her 'market' will most likely be outdated. Only God's grace can rescue her now. The dog that will get lost will be deaf to its lord's whistle.
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by 190: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
Once a LovePeddler always a LovePeddler

U can't change that fact

Kick her out or risk gettin infected wit HIV
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by naijarican(f): 12:22am On Jun 09, 2012
Dude, haven't you heard the saying you can't make a hoe a housewife... Heed it!
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 09, 2012
U wil soon find wat ur nt lukin 4.....kip ur distance,u resistd 2day dosnt guarante ur resistance 2moro,u hv overstayd ur welcm....my opinion shaa
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2012
naijarican: Dude, haven't you heard the saying you can't make a hoe a housewife... Heed it!
I don't know why the OP is hell-bent on twatting her pro career. She is a lost case(for now). Sometimes, some people should be left to learn the hard way!

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by kpolli(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2012
NOIBMUUL: #Don't actually know where to put this but i trust the moderators to re-post in the right section.#

Are you her father or an NGO? Wetin concern u? let her be
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
[size=13pt]every good deed comes with a return package, tactically, u are calling for trouble for yourself. Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am I smh for u.. but hey Poster! my advice, you really need to give her a good Bleep then your mind will let go. I get the chemistry but that's what you should do now. Milk her very well, lawd have mercy but you will come back to tell me Thank You[/size] wink
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by NOIBMUUL(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
Thanks @sexkillz.
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
She don count easy money. . .when it finishes, she'll come back begging.
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by Lexusgs430: 12:14am On Jun 10, 2012
The pull or draw to her is the financial incentive, if you truly love her and can exclude that draw or pull, watch how she would have a different concept or idea.
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 10, 2012
You can only talk for so long.
Re: She Sleeps With Men For Money... by Zilja(f): 3:51am On Jun 10, 2012
I commend you for your selflessness acts. That kind of act no man should be the judge of your actions but GOD smiley

Putting other people's needs, interests, or wishes before your own is what God wants us to do for his Kingdom. Continue to what you are doing and keep it in the spirit that it is given and the reward will pay off.

May God bless you with the desires of your heart.

(1) (Reply)

Self-esteem And Confidence / HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. / Am In Love With Two Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.