Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,860 members, 7,838,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident (53258 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized / Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by condralbedez: 8:16am On May 12
Nawa oh
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by BeigJawnson(m): 8:19am On May 12
I really feel so sorry for him and his families oooo, from where is he to start again? Chai .... Please God, continue to be with him and the rest also in the same critical conditions...

Rest in peace to the departed souls... God continue to protect us oooo... Don't let us journey in the days the roads are thirsty for blood...
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by ivolt: 8:20am On May 12
geoworldedu:

Staying alive is not a miracle. Death and transition to another 'world' is the actual miracle. Imagine seeing yourself in another world supernaturally after death. Is that not a miracle?
Death is not a miracle as it can be invoked by anybody at anytime.
Moreover, you have no idea what happens after death, just guesses.

1 Like

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by malvisguy212: 8:26am On May 12
otipoju:
Nigerians hate seat belts whicj sole purpose and deliberate designe is to save your life and minimize injuries to your body whenever and accident occurs.

Some drivers will even cut or dismantle the seat belts
sleep carry the brother. it's just negligence
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Curious345: 8:34am On May 12
Saddest new of the year
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by sprints1: 8:35am On May 12
This is sad was a big fan of tijani as a kid the glory man of 96 and 98 sport events... Very fast speed demon
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Obaranje: 8:37am On May 12
helinues:
That accident must be fatal

Too bad
if only you have drove from Kaduna to Zaria down to kano on that new road and see what my brothers are driving there as if they have a spare life at home, only then will you be able to understand what they are talking of right here.

Tijani should be thankful to his God that he still have his life and that of wife as well

On a rear case do people survive accident in that road and that of kano to Maiduguri that one na crash and die once because of the level of speed this Small small golf cars are riding on.

I was in a Hummer bus from kano to Maiduguri because of 4pm dead line by the soldiers at the boundary, this bus speed so high that Even you driving a Mercedes Benz GLK will be wondering if the commuter bus is having a v8 engine

They fire the vehicle that in an event of accident no one will come out of it, just to bit 4pm boundary deadline

The vehicle speed meter will finish as if that is not enough they equally add rough and dangerous over taken to it.

Aboki no get joy at all, I just pray to my God that after this I will not enter motor again that he should just do this one for me.

At the end we were still trapped at the boundary hold up those soldiers don close gate leave everybody there like that till the following morning.

The most fearful part is that they will not be there to protect you guys they will leave everyone there and go back to their base some few miles away

Meaning of Boko Haram come there everybody go answer him papa name.

Reason for the over speeding and reckless over taken

But am still surprise that from Abuja to Kaduna those drivers still do the same thing in that bad road, truck drivers are not exempted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by addexx: 8:38am On May 12
I always advocate that families shouldn't always travel together at once. cry

Indeed a tragedy.
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Lavor234: 8:40am On May 12
This is so sad. Prayers for him at this trying time. These are dark days so we must pray without ceasing
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by onadana: 8:42am On May 12
helinues:

Too bad

Crazy...that same Kaduna Zaria road claimed the life of my wife.They must have being speeding the road is dualised and good so that temptation to step on the accelerator is there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Whobedatte(m): 8:44am On May 12
Chai
Kaduna to Zaria road is good na
Must be overspending or overtaking .
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by onadana: 8:46am On May 12
otipoju:
Nigerians hate seat belts whicj sole purpose and deliberate designe is to save your life and minimize injuries to your body whenever and accident occurs.

Some drivers will even cut or dismantle the seat belts

Crazy...that same Kaduna Zaria road claimed the life of my wife guess what?She died with her seat belt on.Seat belt mitigates but doesn't stop.In my wife's case another car rammed into them,while construction was still going on,on that road.They must have being speeding the road is dualised and good so that temptation to step on the accelerator is there.

3 Likes

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Jokerman(m): 8:47am On May 12
Was this caused by speed?
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by yomi531(m): 8:48am On May 12
Eyaaa. T.J the Speedster. Get well soon...
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by ilemona4you2(m): 8:48am On May 12
Obaranje:
if only you have drove from Kaduna to Zaria down to kano on that new road and see what my brothers are driving there as if they have a spare life at home, only then will you be able to understand what they are talking of right here.

Tijani should be thankful to his God that he still have his life and that of wife as well

On a rear case do people survive accident in that road and that of kano to Maiduguri that one na crash and die once because of the level of speed this Small small golf cars are riding on.

I was in a Hummer bus from kano to Maiduguri because of 4pm dead line by the soldiers at the boundary, this bus speed so high that Even you driving a Mercedes Benz GLK will be wondering if the commuter bus is having a v8 engine

They fire the vehicle that in an event of accident no one will come out of it, just to bit 4pm boundary deadline

The vehicle speed meter will finish as if that is not enough they equally add rough and dangerous over taken to it.

Aboki no get joy at all, I just pray to my God that after this I will not enter motor again that he should just do this one for me.

At the end we were still trapped at the boundary hold up those soldiers don close gate leave everybody there like that till the following morning.

The most fearful part is that they will not be there to protect you guys they will leave everyone there and go back to their base some few miles away

Meaning of Boko Haram come there everybody go answer him papa name.

Reason for the over speeding and reckless over taken

But am still surprise that from Abuja to Kaduna those drivers still do the same thing in that bad road, truck drivers are not exempted

About Kano to maiduguri, this is so true.

4 Likes

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Elolam87(m): 8:49am On May 12
Too much to bear, my thoughts are with him
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by ilemona4you2(m): 8:50am On May 12
onadana:

Crazy...that same Kaduna Zaria road claimed the life of my wife guess what?She died with her seat belt on.Seat belt mitigates but doesn't stop.In my wife's case another car rammed into them,while construction was still going on,on that road.They must have being speeding the road is dualised and good so that temptation to step on the accelerator is there.

Sorry for your loss sir. May your wife continue to RIP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Lavor234: 8:51am On May 12
onadana:

Condolences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by onadana: 8:52am On May 12
Nazgul:

The problem here is that most Nigerians believe that seatbelt was created for only those at the front seat.

I don't think I've ever seen anybody using the seatbelt at the back seat.

Sadly they're the ones who suffer the most whenever there's an accident cos they're not on seatbelt.

Let me educate you a little,seat belt mitigates the impact but doesn't stop fatality.That same Kaduna -Zaria road claimed the life of my wife.She was sitting at the back of the Hilux,company policy you must be on seat belt.She died on seat belt.They were all on seat belt,when the car started summersaulting after an impact from another car on full speed,it threw the other three occupant's out of the car despite the sit belt but she died on her seat with the belt on.

1 Like

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by DonroxyII: 8:53am On May 12
ElevationD:
So sad.

The drivers in the north are among the worst in the country…sorry to say. The speed is always excessive. In those days, traveling from Zuba for example to Minna, the drivers would keep the speed @180.
The same on the way to Kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri.

I wish them speedy recovery and may they be comforted.
Same thing happened to me From Abuja to Taraba ... I boarded at Mararaba ... Gisos ...

The Driver was Speeding at 170 ... He would soft pedaled at 120 & raise to 170 again . We could be on 170 for like 5mins before he would go to 120 & still raise to 170 again ...

The tyres were so soft on the road I knew just the tip of the Tyres were on the road the rest were on the air ... For Like Seven Hours Journey ooo ...

I was sitting beside him at the front ... I was just remembering all my family at home cuz I knew any slight error... That Hummer Bus & Every Occupant is Dead ....

The driver doesn't even care for Portholes... he can maneuvers the road like the back of his hands ...

Until I reached Mutum-Biu My Mind No Touch Ground Because I was Heading to Gashaka(Serti) ...

Na God that day ...

.. Me sef come carry Liver But Deep Down Me I no say We don Touch Death Totoyos grin

Hausa Drivers are too Giran in the Mind .

Life & Death na Same thing to dem as dem no care ... Chaiiii !

Thank God that day sha ...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by femi4: 8:55am On May 12
helinues:

Too bad
lost brother, son and wife's eye

Too much for the household
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by YaksonFCA(m): 9:10am On May 12
May their soul rest in peace. Condolences
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by OmoManU: 9:15am On May 12
Let's forget bad roads and every, why can't we enforce speed limit on our road, that alone will prevent millions of untimely death
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by ElevationD: 9:20am On May 12
DonroxyII:
Same thing happened to me From Abuja to Taraba ... I boarded at Mararaba ... Gisos ...

The Driver was Speeding at 170 ... He would soft pedaled at 120 & raise to 170 again . We could be on 170 for like 5mins before he would go to 120 & still raise to 170 again ...

The tyres were so soft on the road I knew just the tip of the Tyres were on the road the rest were on the air ...

I was sitting beside him at the front ... I was just remembering all my family at home cuz I knew any slight error... That Hummer Bus & Every Occupant is Dead ....

The driver doesn't even care for Portholes... he can maneuvers the road like the back of his hands ...

Na God that day ... Hausa Drivers are too Giran in the Mind ... Life & Death na Same thing to dem as dem no care ... Chaiiii !

Thank God that day sha ...

Hmm
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by abdsamad(m): 9:37am On May 12
tuoyoojo:
What a tragedy

The most underrated miracle is going out and coming back safely

I pray that God perfects their healing and recovery and gives the family the strength to go thru this very trying period

We honestly don't understand the value of waking up in one's own bed.

Just pray to god everyday to allow you to wake up in your own bed.
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by youngrichnigga: 9:39am On May 12
May God grant him a reprieve, this is just too much for one person. I pray for peaceful repose of the souls of the departed, ameen 🤲🤲
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by abdsamad(m): 9:42am On May 12
OmoManU:
Let's forget bad roads and every, why can't we enforce speed limit on our road, that alone will prevent millions of untimely death

They've used all the money to buy private jets na. Why else.
The person flying on a plane at the cost of those driving on terrible roads.
Such is the evil nature of men

Let's wait, maybe lagos state will enforce it shaa, then others can follow
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by bluefilm: 9:43am On May 12
Damn!
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by RickyJesus: 9:46am On May 12
ElevationD:
So sad.

The drivers in the north are among the worst in the country…sorry to say. The speed is always excessive. In those days, traveling from Zuba for example to Minna, the drivers would keep the speed @180.
The same on the way to Kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri.

I wish them speedy recovery and may they be comforted.
Very stupid comment.
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Jimmybenzon231(m): 9:55am On May 12
Nothing capture human fantacy than human tragedy
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Chetas81(m): 9:57am On May 12
Nobody can explain the cos of the accident, but we have to stop abusing our road, become a road racer you're dead
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Mikael0407(m): 10:00am On May 12
Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt / My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka / Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.