Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident (53285 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized / Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Bahamas95(m): 10:12am On May 12
One family!

Nawa o, this is really terrible.

Quick recovery to the survivors and RIP to the deceaseds.
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Segzy19: 10:13am On May 12
Has your investigation revealed the root cause of the accident to be non-use of seatbelt or you are just making a general comment?

otipoju:
Nigerians hate seat belts whicj sole purpose and deliberate designe is to save your life and minimize injuries to your body whenever and accident occurs.

Some drivers will even cut or dismantle the seat belts

1 Like

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Smartcitizen: 10:14am On May 12
geoworldedu:

Staying alive is not a miracle. Death and transition to another 'world' is the actual miracle. Imagine seeing yourself in another world supernaturally after death. Is that not a miracle?

Staying alive and succeeding every challenges of the day, including TINUBU'S wickedness and foolishness is not a miracle for you?

May God help you.
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Obaranje: 10:14am On May 12
femi4:
lost brother, son and wife's eye

Too much for the household
my brother, I can really feel the pain in me
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Duyt1798: 10:16am On May 12
onadana:

Crazy...that same Kaduna Zaria road claimed the life of my wife.They must have being speeding the road is dualised and good so that temptation to step on the accelerator is there.

Condolences Chief 🙏💐

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Segzy19: 10:16am On May 12
Wow! The life of a man...
May God grant him the fortitude and strength to bear these losses and calamity. Only God can support this mañ.... Losing a blood brother, a son, and wife being blind in one eye with himself critically injured.... This is too much but with God he can receive strength.

Life is Life, and no one understands it...
I thank God for the gift of health and safety
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Houseontherock1: 10:29am On May 12
helinues:
That accident must be fatal

Too bad
Yes! It claimed lives!
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by gtassure: 10:35am On May 12
You have all your family in the Car, and o de wa wa ku wa!
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Hezmatosky: 10:35am On May 12
Uptill now, you guys failed to tell us what exactly happened. Frsc failed to annalise the accident. Who was the driver? Was it that the accident occurred due to over speeding? On whose vehicle? Did they hit a stationary vehicle, like dangote lorry? Or police or the frsc was chasing them?
To me the last question might be what happened angry Or even dangote lorry lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by geoworldedu: 10:36am On May 12
Smartcitizen:

Staying alive and succeeding every challenges of the day, including TINUBU'S wickedness and foolishness is not a miracle for you?

May God help you.
What's the miracle in being on earth when they say heaven exists? grin
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by gbagyiza: 10:38am On May 12
Since I heard about the accident involving the Babangidas family, I was not myself. Haruna Babangida was my closest friend during our secondary days at Rimi College Kaduna. A very humble and down-to-earth guy. Always determined and focused on his football dream. Kai, I am in tears. May God comfort and heal them.

3 Likes

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by tnerro1(m): 10:39am On May 12
We should use that 15 trillion for costal high way and invest it heavily in rail infrastructure across the country, connecting north south east and west with high speed trains. Really misplaced priorities just so some people can collect kickbacks.

The costal can come later…..

3 Likes

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Mandate1: 10:40am On May 12
ElevationD:
So sad.

The drivers in the north are among the worst in the country…sorry to say. The speed is always excessive. In those days, traveling from Zuba for example to Minna, the drivers would keep the speed @180.
The same on the way to Kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri.

I wish them speedy recovery and may they be comforted.
180 keh, how the driver go dey see screen? This speed is damn too much.

1 Like

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by gtassure: 10:40am On May 12
RickyJesus:

Very stupid comment.
Ricky Dundee! It is not stupid comments. Haven't you heard that speed kills?
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Nigeriadondie: 11:08am On May 12
ElevationD:
So sad.

The drivers in the north are among the worst in the country…sorry to say. The speed is always excessive. In those days, traveling from Zuba for example to Minna, the drivers would keep the speed @180.
The same on the way to Kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri.

I wish them speedy recovery and may they be comforted.
On point
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by HugoBoss10(m): 11:11am On May 12
TJ Pls take heart!
God knows the best!🙏🙏
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Pauliaette(m): 11:13am On May 12
Oh my gosh, speed master!! What a damaged
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by fredoooooo: 11:26am On May 12
May God give you the strength to go through this, to the dead rest in peace ...
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by JoeEeL(m): 11:34am On May 12
Creditalerts:
Speed kills

Rip

Bad roads, poorly lit roads, pot-hole roads, few-signed roads, no-marking roads all kill!
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by latonione: 11:35am On May 12
Great loss and damage, Oh Lord restore him bountifully.. I really love him and his great service to Nigeria and football communities
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by ElevationD: 11:49am On May 12
RickyJesus:

Very stupid comment.

So says someone who has never traveled outside his one room apartment.
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Celestialsword: 11:51am On May 12
Nazgul:

The problem here is that most Nigerians believe that seatbelt was created for only those at the front seat.

I don't think I've ever seen anybody using the seatbelt at the back seat.

Sadly they're the ones who suffer the most whenever there's an accident cos they're not on seatbelt.
Road safety corps are not doing enough sensitization
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by OmoManU: 11:54am On May 12
abdsamad:

They've used all the money to buy private jets na. Why else.
The person flying on a plane at the cost of those driving on terrible roads.
Such is the evil nature of men

Let's wait, maybe lagos state will enforce it shaa, then others can follow

It's really really sad and shameful, so even after buying all those jets and things, do they think they're enjoying, opulence in the midst of poverty is a time bomb which may explode one day if care is not taken

1 Like

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Ekaka14: 11:55am On May 12
Houseontherock1:

Yes! It claimed lives!
Oga this your name no be Church so grin
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by tuoyoojo(m): 11:57am On May 12
abdsamad:

We honestly don't understand the value of waking up in one's own bed.

Just pray to god everyday to allow you to wake up in your own bed.

No truer words have been said

1 Like

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by zumbigbo(m): 11:58am On May 12
onadana:

Crazy...that same Kaduna Zaria road claimed the life of my wife.They must have being speeding the road is dualised and good so that temptation to step on the accelerator is there.

You see. For Nigerians, bumpy, sandy craters road is better. Our driving skills are patchy.
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Betatinz11(m): 12:20pm On May 12
Sad moment for the family.
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by spencekat(m): 12:27pm On May 12
Nazgul:

The problem here is that most Nigerians believe that seatbelt was created for only those at the front seat.

I don't think I've ever seen anybody using the seatbelt at the back seat.

Sadly they're the ones who suffer the most whenever there's an accident cos they're not on seatbelt.
I remember when one of my friends wore a seat belt at the back seat, the driver was laughing at her.

2 Likes

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by spencekat(m): 12:29pm On May 12
Segzy19:
Has your investigation revealed the root cause of the accident to be non-use of seatbelt or you are just making a general comment?

I guess he made a general comment.
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by EmmyNorse(m): 12:31pm On May 12
A tragedy in deed, please my heartfelt sympathy and condolences to the bereaved, I pray the injured recover in Godspeed.
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Gandrova: 12:32pm On May 12
May Almighty Allah Grant the family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.

1 Like

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Godfavourite(m): 12:46pm On May 12
Too bad, may God comfort him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Members Of 1994 Eagles Receive Houses In Abuja (Photos). / Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Nigeria Vs Niger : friendly Match (2 - 0 ) On 8th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.