Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident (53389 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized / Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by otipoju(m): 12:27am On May 13
janeedema:
Did anyone mention to you that they weren’t using seat belts? I guess I missed that in the post?

Now, let me ask:

Don’t people with seat belts strapped die from accidents?

Telling us how careful you are with seat belts and all when you have no inclination what caused the accident makes your message very ill-timed and insensitive.

People do everything right and still meet death. Please, stay humble.

I am at liberty to bring up a negative behaviour that costs many lives needlessly.

If deliberate ignoring of seat belts is not a common Nigerian thing i won't bring it up at all.

Generally we do not value human life in this country at all. Wether you agree or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by Judolisco(m): 1:24am On May 13
Race wey people dey run untop dat kaduna road no here because everybody dey fear bandits and kidnappers
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by cncparts: 8:47am On May 13
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by MsOnyi24(f): 11:37am On May 13
Obaranje:
if only you have drove from Kaduna to Zaria down to kano on that new road and see what my brothers are driving there as if they have a spare life at home, only then will you be able to understand what they are talking of right here.

Tijani should be thankful to his God that he still have his life and that of wife as well

On a rear case do people survive accident in that road and that of kano to Maiduguri that one na crash and die once because of the level of speed this Small small golf cars are riding on.

I was in a Hummer bus from kano to Maiduguri because of 4pm dead line by the soldiers at the boundary, this bus speed so high that Even you driving a Mercedes Benz GLK will be wondering if the commuter bus is having a v8 engine

They fire the vehicle that in an event of accident no one will come out of it, just to bit 4pm boundary deadline

The vehicle speed meter will finish as if that is not enough they equally add rough and dangerous over taken to it.

Aboki no get joy at all, I just pray to my God that after this I will not enter motor again that he should just do this one for me.

At the end we were still trapped at the boundary hold up those soldiers don close gate leave everybody there like that till the following morning.

The most fearful part is that they will not be there to protect you guys they will leave everyone there and go back to their base some few miles away

Meaning of Boko Haram come there everybody go answer him papa name.

Reason for the over speeding and reckless over taken

But am still surprise that from Abuja to Kaduna those drivers still do the same thing in that bad road, truck drivers are not exempted

You are a comedian, I laughed out loud at your comment but it also makes perfect sense.
Re: Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident by geoworldedu: 11:24pm On May 13
ivolt:

Death is not a miracle as it can be invoked by anybody at anytime.
Moreover, you have no idea what happens after death, just guesses.
If Death is not a miracle, then life too isn't a miracle in any way. We have experienced more of life than death. So how is something we experience more a miracle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Sniffer Dog Checked Messi And Suarez’s Cars After Bomb Threat / Boxer, Patrick Day Dies At 27, 4 Days After Suffering Brain Injury / Round Of 16 Fixtures At The 2019 Women's World Cup In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.