Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,335 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him (1489 Views)

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by Christianoir: 8:28am On May 12
His actions are justified tho, we can’t be friend and I told you I’m going for surgery you didn’t even care to call or text or visit to know how I’m fairing or if I’m dead. To hell with that friendship I don’t need it Abeg

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Share

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by MatrixReloaded: 8:32am On May 12
Na so I ghost one idiot wey dey form egbon.

You claim we be friend, person come complain give y say ur friend dey f,up. You no longer wait make the mata die u carry d mata come meet me dey tell me say I be jonzin man.

The tin I risin am, cos d mata no suppose warrant insult, na me come carry d mata jazz enta Street Court make two heads or more judge the mata

Dem call am fr round table make em table d mata as e be, as em talk finish me come talk my story

Na so men come begin query d zombie why em go interfer for mata wey no be em concern and as e be na em be jonzin modafucker.

Tables turn, oya obote apologize give ur man for men front, mugu say em no fit do am, and cos I know say em no get mouth talk for men presence cos na pussy ass nigga.

For em life e no go eva belive em conscience till eternity.

3 Likes

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by Zonefree(m): 8:33am On May 12
One time I was sick, I was very angry my guys didn't visit. When I was discharged, I tried reaching out, it happens they were arrested and detained by Nigerian police. They burst them for house.

People have reasons for behaving bad, ask and know why before taking decisions.

11 Likes

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by chatinent: 8:39am On May 12
Normally I don't keep friends. I have no reason to envy or be envied, hate or be hated, or become unnecessarily pressurised.

Too many friends and you're closer to 6 feet yonder.

9 Likes

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by Christianoir: 8:44am On May 12
Zonefree:
One time I was sick, I was very angry my guys didn't visit. When I was discharged, I tried reaching out, it happens they were arrested and detained by Nigerian police. They burst them for house.

People have reasons for behaving bad, ask and know why before taking decisions.

Were they detained for a whole month??
Urs is Quite different tho, this one his friends were not detained, they were aware and he even texted them after a whole month of them not reaching out to him and none of them bought the issue or ask how they are fairing.

1 Like

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by Zonefree(m): 8:50am On May 12
Christianoir:

Urs is Quite different tho, this one his friends were not detained, they were aware and he even texted them after a whole month of them not reaching out to him and none of them bought the issue or ask how they are fairing.
Bro, life is per head. Everybody gets em own demon they're battling.

Never expect much from humans. When you master this OT, you'll never feel betrayed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by brain54(m): 8:52am On May 12
I no dey too keep friends Sha...

2 Likes

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by Christianoir: 8:54am On May 12
Zonefree:

Never expect much from humans. When you master this OT, you'll never feel betrayed.

Then u have no business keeping friend if this is your school of thought!! Those are his friends not random human undecided

He had a surgery! He could’ve died on the table and the people he considered his friends didn’t check up on him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by Christianoir: 8:55am On May 12
brain54:

Good. Keep it that way

2 Likes

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by Zonefree(m): 8:56am On May 12
Christianoir:

Then u have no business keeping friend if this is your school of thought!! Those are his friends not random human undecided

He had a surgery! He could’ve died on the table and the people he considered his friends didn’t check up on him
You're still coming up, you'll get to a stage in life you'll understand me better.

7 Likes

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by nifemi25(m): 9:02am On May 12
Honestly I thought of wiping my phone off this morning...... Imagine having almost 150 contacts on phone and no one among them can send you just 2k when in need of it... What's the advantages of having many contact on phone whereby none can assist you when in need.....

1 Like

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by Zonefree(m): 9:06am On May 12
nifemi25:
Honestly I thought of wiping my phone off this morning...... Imagine having almost 150 contacts on phone and no one among them can send you just 2k when in need of it... What's the advantages of having many contact on phone whereby none can assist you when in need.....
That's life bro.

When you kick bucket, you'll be surprise those contacts will contribute millions for the burial and there's nothing you can do from the grave.

Humans are programmed that way. Don't expect much from people you call friends.

4 Likes

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by okoroemeka(m): 9:28am On May 12
Zonefree:

That's life bro.

When you kick bucket, you'll be surprise those contacts will contribute millions for the burial and there's nothing you can do from the grave.

Humans are programmed that way. Don't expect much from people you call friends.
I was reading an interesting topic not long ago about a deceased man that his friends wanted to do wake keeping,party, barbecue and general merriment but the family said no and they are dragging the matter with the family,are this supposed friends true friends?or do they want to use a period of hurt,loss and bereavement to dance,drink and jolly with women?always remember friends will always be naturally jealous of your progress,only your father and mother will pray for you to be better than them ,nobody else will

2 Likes

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by Fidecoo(m): 9:42am On May 12
nifemi25:

This means, you are finished.
Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by balaclava: 10:17am On May 12
Christianoir:
His actions are justified tho, we can’t be friend and I told you I’m going for surgery you didn’t even care to call or text or visit to know how I’m fairing or if I’m dead. To hell with that friendship I don’t need it Abeg

Though we fully don't know the state of these friends during this period, we ought to realize everybody is passing through a lot lately,
....but the earlier you know you are on your own in this crazy world the better it will be for you and your peace.

Since I learnt to not have expectations from anyone, I have stopped being disappointed afterwards.

I carry the cross.

1 Like

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by balaclava: 10:23am On May 12
nifemi25:

I actually understand how you feel but I need to ask you a question
if the roles were reversed hope you will also be able to provide 2k for any of these 150 contacts if they need assistance.

Self entitlement is when you are trying to blame people for what you can't provide for yourself, if it was that easy you should also be able to get it yourself.

Problems and challenges dey everywhere, no be only your house e dey.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by ValCon888: 12:03pm On May 12
Some people are only with you because of what they get from you. They are not your friends. Pray you don’t be in a situation where you desperately need their help or you’ll be in grave danger.

1 Like

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by vuc1(m): 12:44pm On May 12
Sometimes people we are close and attached to are actually the ones holding us back. Never be afraid of losing anyone if there is need for such. Nobody is indispensable, some loses are blessings in disguise.
Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by Vyzz: 1:08pm On May 12
grin

You are taking it real personal...

You don't block this types, you just forget about them.... Na them go come dey ask why u give them space

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by Vyzz: 1:09pm On May 12
nifemi25:

Yu are free to wipe ur phone, but entitlement and expectations dey kill person..

Ur own case is different
Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by EreluRoz: 1:38pm On May 12
Zonefree:

You always sound well with wisdom when you are not trolling.

Coconut head

1 Like

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by TableLeg(m): 1:39pm On May 12
Christianoir:

OK.
Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by DaddyCoool: 1:43pm On May 12
chatinent:

Too many friends and you're closer to 6 feet yonder.

This na true.
CHOOSE your friends deliberately. Don’t let it be by chance!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by BigYash: 1:47pm On May 12
MatrixReloaded:
Na so I ghost one idiot wey dey form egbon.

You claim we be friend, person come complain give y say ur friend dey f,up. You no longer wait make the mata die u carry d mata come meet me dey tell me say I be jonzin man.

The tin I risin am, cos d mata no suppose warrant insult, na me come carry d mata jazz enta Street Court make two heads or more judge the mata

Dem call am fr round table make em table d mata as e be, as em talk finish me come talk my story

Na so men come begin query d zombie why em go interfer for mata wey no be em concern and as e be na em be jonzin modafucker.

Tables turn, oya obote apologize give ur man for men front, mugu say em no fit do am, and cos I know say em no get mouth talk for men presence cos na pussy ass nigga.

For em life e no go eva belive em conscience till eternity.
You stay wan place? You just dey jam two groups OT together .. Anyways matter wen don reach round table no dey hard settle ,as long as say no be rivals onto PT..
Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by AcadaWriter: 2:12pm On May 12
Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by Jeon(f): 2:40pm On May 12
Men are supposed to look after themselves and show brotherly love. There is no love like the one coming from brotherhood.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Men uplifting men,or should I say "kings got their backs".

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by Sonnobax15(m): 3:31pm On May 12
lipsrsealed
My-guy my-guy,na for street e take end............Na when e tear for you you go know say all man for himself....... That's more reason why I dey always dey on my own right from time.....If I ain't on the road, then I'm definitely at home chilling on my bed ........

2 Likes

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by superCleanworks(m): 3:58pm On May 12
nifemi25:

The real question is... how valuable are you to those 150 friends?

1 Like

Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by Kutunban: 4:19pm On May 12
The friends you have is a reflection of who you are.
Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by Cashio(m): 6:57pm On May 12
Christianoir:

we just heard his own side of the story. There's no way he won't paint it to suit him. Kudos to him until we hear from his friends
Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by DonroxyII: 4:14pm On May 16
Zonefree:

You're still coming up, you'll get to a stage in life you'll understand me better.
grin ..
Leave am ... Anyone that relies on fellow human is Bound to be betrayed ...

Rely on God via yourself & be in Peace-Bliss within yourself ... Ghost who ghost you .. Ghost who ain't on Your timeline, Ghost who you ain't on their timeline ....!
Re: Man End Friendship With Friends After Disappointing Him by dkidd: 8:41pm On May 16
Genz and some of the ones immediately before them don't know what true loyalty is. That's why they die like chickens, they fvck each other's girlfriends behind their backs, they even sleep with each other's wives, rob each other, scam each other, snitch on each other, backbite one another, plot evil against themselves, set each other up and sell themselves for money,material gains and fame. But u see my generation not that we don't have fools but they're in small numbers unlike this generation that celebrates disloyalty. We lived and live by codes and rules and if u stepped out of line u get dealt with. Simple as Abc. I remember when I had police case I didn't want pospy to know. Sars then dey hot they just started work. Omor after three days na convoy men take come remove me from states cid lol my full area shock. Especially those when dey pray say I nor go come back complete. Omor my boys throw better carnival me when back done break for drilling I still dey the center of activities lol. They no let me feel alone one day all through the stay till date they're still my trusted niggaz. Real OG's till death. Not these young monkeys with now morals and codes they live by. Like animals in the zoo. If ur among these new generation and u want to succeed as a guy don't take them seriously. Make friend with men older than u make them teach u wisdom. These kids know nothing but superficial shyt. Till date wether I get or i no get e get how I go augment things go begin sup like say I be king of kings yea na so we be. I believe my boys die but I also lnow never to rely on any one man even if it's all for one and one for all

(1) (Reply)

If Your Guy Slept With Your Girlfriend, Will You Still Go On With Him? / Need Tips Guyz : / Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.