Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) (24967 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Creamypie(m): 9:12am On May 12
Human psychology expert and his successor
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 9:12am On May 12
Zonefree:
Why's this man's preaching always about Money Money Money?

They don't preach salvation again.
They do,
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Michael547(m): 9:17am On May 12
OriOko88:
cool
One thing I find fascinating and inspiring about the major men of God like Adeboye,Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Wale Oke, etc is that they all had humble beginnings,like they started from d scratch. Their parents were nobodies,so they were so dedicated to serve the Lord during their early ministries.

That's why I don't join the criticism of other who say they're too Rich. Leave them let them be too Rich,u too can start your journey to riches like them if it's that easy. These men have paid their dues so God don bless them accordingly.
But why are these men of God teachings not in agreement? Why do they belong to different churches that are not united?

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by goodconsience77: 9:17am On May 12
Melagros:
COMRADES, N10 in the 80s is equivalent to 10million today
So, Oyedepo you have been rich right from the beginning

Plss stop this tall talk, the highest u can say is 3000 base on the price of cement as at that time which is 38 naira per bag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Segxydube: 9:18am On May 12
kingxsamz:
Okay, cool. So when did he decide to start touching the money to acquire fleet of cars and jets that he won't take to heaven?

You think those pastors buy stuffs themselves? Members gift them alot of things.

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Segxydube: 9:21am On May 12
odiagbejoseph:
God's money? Really? The proceeds from the University and other chains of business goes to God ba? One day we will all give account of how we have lived our lives.

Will the account be given to you?

Abeg shut up and stop representing God
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Truthsandtrusts: 9:22am On May 12
Glimpsetv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxGH3N9yPw?si=IRz2ssiGJnJU9Kkr

How I Named My Son Isaac With Only N10 Naira (Bishop David Oyedepo)

In this short video you are about to watch, Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, AKA Winners Chapel, narrated how he refused to touch the church's money during the naming ceremony of their son, Isaach, even though they had only 10 naira at that time. Despite his associates advising him to take out some money from the church's pocket for the naming, telling him there's nothing wrong in doing that because he is the head of the church, the Bishop said he vehemently refused and said to them the child is not the child of the church but his own child. “God's money must not be spent outside God's cause,” said Bishop David. In his sermon that day, he said, “Financial fortune is a product of quality spiritual walk,” reading from Job 22:24-25. He said, “not N1 (one naira) of God's money has ever mistakenly crossed its way to my pocket”.

No wonder God's blessings are evident in the life of this man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sInEv8qsX1M

. you name your son with N10 Naira,why are you now naming other people's children with millions of Naira
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Melagros(m): 9:23am On May 12
Dragunz:

Una go just stuupid dey talk rubbish just to post something
Deluded mind, keep on with the delusion

2 Likes

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:26am On May 12
Satanic bishop 😂😂😂
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 9:29am On May 12
Fools will rush in to debunk this as usual
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:29am On May 12
"Despite his associates advising him to take out some money from the church's pocket for the naming, telling him there's nothing wrong in doing that because he is the head of the church"

If I say what's on my mind now sheeples will call it blasphemy.

All I have to say is that christians should be wise, don't be deceived by businessmen men in suit.

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Dragunz: 9:29am On May 12
Melagros:

Deluded mind, keep on with the delusion

Dumb kids keep forming some woke asś shiiit.

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Billmos: 9:30am On May 12
[quote author=Dibodibo post=129910705] Na wa for you ooo, a bottle of coke was #5 egg roll was also #5 in the 80s

In d 80s coke sold for 50k, egg rolls u said was 10k, bag of cement was #1.50 to have #10 den u na big bros so dat amount den was huge amount,tear rubber bettles den was #300. K-kobo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by omoredia: 9:32am On May 12
Zonefree:

Be fooling urself.

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 9:32am On May 12
Zonefree:

Me self tire.
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 9:32am On May 12
Zonefree:

That's his workshop though cheesy
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Melagros(m): 9:35am On May 12
Dragunz:

Dumb kids keep forming some woke asś shiiit.
Oyedepo's worshiper continue worshipping him, shishi you no go get from him
The tinubu you're ignorantly defending unfortunately doesn't know your existence
Shame on you
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by skuribeebo: 9:37am On May 12
No be wetin we wan hear be that?
If he preache about hell, all of you go run comity for church.
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 9:38am On May 12
Dibodibo:
Na wa for you ooo, a bottle of coke was #5 egg roll was also #5 in the 80s

Abeg reduce your lie a little bit. It was still sold for #2.50kobo in the 90s.

seems you were importing your own eggrolls from McDonalds back then.

2 Likes

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 9:39am On May 12
Why can't the church used the church's money to establish manufacturing industries where the members and the Nation at large can benefit from it...

This will bring competitions between the church and the governments especially the state governors who lacks this incentives programs.

"Like what the missionary did then by building schools for the Nation and makes education free for all. Untill some scrupulous government came to truncate the free education program for their own selfish interests."

This will aid employments and boost the economy of the Nation. Majority of the church invested in education which the 'have not' members can't afford. How many of the 'have not' children are given scholarship annually.

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 9:39am On May 12
Do you need to give anybody money to name your son?I just raise my son to heaven thank God & name him & pray for him... that's all.... that'll.

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by judedwriter(m): 9:41am On May 12
I was astonished shocked when the esteemed bishop said that their present project, "the Ark" is among if not the cheapest.

God has truly blessed him, I only pray he makes heaven at last. This life is truly vanity.
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Tugee: 9:42am On May 12
Zonefree:

Because he was called to the ministry of prosperity. I know a lot of pastors today are faking the gospel of prosperity for selfish interest however authentic Grace which comes from God is undeniable.

There are also other authentic pastors called to different areas of human challenges like childbirth, infirmity, marriage relationships, etc. and they all focus on those areas and attend to people who are plagued. Truely Salvation is the ultimate goal, but it shouldn't be achieved in isolation while under the attacks of the devil. "For in the beginning, it was not so"

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Franking: 9:42am On May 12
Scam. That's all they know.
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by 2shure: 9:43am On May 12
When it comes to money,oyedepo has no limits. His god,loves money and his members are poor.
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:44am On May 12
Prosperity Gospel dey bring plenty members.
Look at Rev Father Oluoma in Abuja and look at this one that preaches about money money money. ibeyomie too
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Madups(m): 9:46am On May 12
Zonefree:

he ought to preach about rags?
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:47am On May 12
Yinmu
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Wisejohnson47(m): 9:47am On May 12
Zonefree:

His calling is go and make my people rich, you cannot denied this calling in his life, there is evidence
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Sermwell(m): 9:48am On May 12
OriOko88:
cool
One thing I find fascinating and inspiring about the major men of God like Adeboye,Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Wale Oke, etc is that they all had humble beginnings,like they started from d scratch. Their parents were nobodies,so they were so dedicated to serve the Lord during their early ministries.

That's why I don't join the criticism of other who say they're too Rich. Leave them let them be too Rich,u too can start your journey to riches like them if it's that easy. These men have paid their dues so God don bless them accordingly.
I'm not a church guy but I agree with you 💯
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Hotice085: 9:48am On May 12
Glimpsetv:

In this short video you are about to watch, Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, AKA Winners Chapel, narrated how he refused to touch the church's money during the naming ceremony of their son, Isaach, even though they had only 10 naira at that time. Despite his associates advising him to take out some money from the church's pocket for the naming, telling him there's nothing wrong in doing that because he is the head of the church, the Bishop said he vehemently refused and said to them the child is not the child of the church but his own child. “God's money must not be spent outside God's cause,” said Bishop David. In his sermon that day, he said, “Financial fortune is a product of quality spiritual walk,” reading from Job 22:24-25. He said, “not N1 (one naira) of God's money has ever mistakenly crossed its way to my pocket”.

Money this money that......this man is no role model for me
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by jaszplus12(m): 9:48am On May 12
Glimpsetv:

Financial fortune IS NOT the product of quality spiritual walk...
Bible doesn't teach that, prosperity preachers do that....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cannibalism In The Bible: Det 28:53-57, Lev 26:29, Jer 19:9, Ezek 5:10, Lam 4:10 / Why Do We Pray With Candle? / 7 Things You Can Never Change Until You Change Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.