Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,251 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) (24977 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by thatigboman: 9:48am On May 12
Zonefree:
Why's this man's preaching always about Money Money Money?

They don't preach salvation again.
salvation is not profitable. Preach salvation, people will run away from his church. It's better he preach money money money to attract people to go and donate more money for him.

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Hotice085: 9:52am On May 12
Wisejohnson47:
His calling is go and make my people rich, you cannot denied this calling in his life, there is evidence

Which nonsense calling is that?
Why did he not go to America and Europe whit his kind of preaching, no wonder they were chased out of England

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by D4gmail1: 9:52am On May 12
Sheuns:
grin

Everyone just Dey preach money and wealth. It is well.

And you dey wonder why you no get money, coz you cannot attract what disgusts 🤢 you.
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 9:52am On May 12
OriOko88:
cool
One thing I find fascinating and inspiring about the major men of God like Adeboye,Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Wale Oke, etc is that they all had humble beginnings,like they started from d scratch. Their parents were nobodies,so they were so dedicated to serve the Lord during their early ministries.

That's why I don't join the criticism of other who say they're too Rich. Leave them let them be too Rich,u too can start your journey to riches like them if it's that easy. These men have paid their dues so God don bless them accordingly.

You're wise, I applaud your submission.
Infact in this part of the world, there's nothing meaningful you can do if you are not at least richer than the average, people will not even believe you because we termed being successful to material things.

Ordinary LG chairman control millions even after their tenure but some people expect a pastor that leads multitude not to be rich.

The amount of gifts some pastors get alone is enough to make them wealthy.
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 9:54am On May 12
He said, “not N1 (one naira) of God's money has ever mistakenly crossed its way to my pocket
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 9:56am On May 12
Melagros:
COMRADES, N10 in the 80s is equivalent to 10million today
So, Oyedepo you have been rich right from the beginning
Incorrect! . N10.00 couldn't be so much. The young man was born 1985 when secondary school fee imposed by Buhari & Idiagbon was N40.00 per term. Before then the economy under Shehu Shagari was so bad that a bag of cement at a time in 1982 rose to N10.00 before it came down to about N7.00. Rework your estimation, please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by adecz: 10:04am On May 12
N10 in those days was equivalent
to 💲20❗️❗️

Crate of minerals no pass N3 Naira.
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Obycus: 10:05am On May 12
Who is these business men call pastors trying to decieve as if we don't know that there churches are there family business. I pity there gullible members that feed them why they starve hoping to make heaven as if they are with the keys of heaven and hell.

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Ewedegubbler: 10:05am On May 12
Zonefree:

E get why. Because we need am
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Smartcitizen: 10:06am On May 12
Melagros:

10 naira equivalent to 10 million naira in the 80's ?

Please how old are you now?
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Smartcitizen: 10:07am On May 12
seunayantokun:

Incorrect! . N10.00 couldn't be so much. The young man was born 1985 when secondary school fee imposed by Buhari & Idiagbon was N40.00 per term. Before then the economy under Shehu Shagari was so bad that a bag of cement at a time in 1982 rose to N10.00 before it came down to about N7.00. Rework your estimation, please.

Thank you...

I don't know why people always talk nonsense online.
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by tabaralph: 10:09am On May 12
Glimpsetv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxGH3N9yPw?si=IRz2ssiGJnJU9Kkr

How I Named My Son Isaac With Only N10 Naira (Bishop David Oyedepo)

In this short video you are about to watch, Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, AKA Winners Chapel, narrated how he refused to touch the church's money during the naming ceremony of their son, Isaach, even though they had only 10 naira at that time. Despite his associates advising him to take out some money from the church's pocket for the naming, telling him there's nothing wrong in doing that because he is the head of the church, the Bishop said he vehemently refused and said to them the child is not the child of the church but his own child. “God's money must not be spent outside God's cause,” said Bishop David. In his sermon that day, he said, “Financial fortune is a product of quality spiritual walk,” reading from Job 22:24-25. He said, “not N1 (one naira) of God's money has ever mistakenly crossed its way to my pocket”.

No wonder God's blessings are evident in the life of this man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sInEv8qsX1M
Now I understand why Isaac couldn’t help me and my wife when we were robbed in Johannesburg South Africa in 2011, my wife and I just arrived South Africa back then and we were robbed by the cab driver that took us from the airport at gun point, all our belongings taken away and we slept at a public park for 3 days before my wife started begging on the street and were directed to White House around hilbrow in Johannesburg, a Nigerian woman running a restaurant there advised us to go to winners church the next day which was Sunday,so fast forward to Sunday after the service, we requested to see Isaac who was heading the Johannesburg branch back then and told him our story, this guy didn’t believe me and my wife, he was asking us that where was the injury sustained during the robbery with the cab driver; can you imagine, this guy gave my wife had I R20 which was equivalent of 200 naira back then to transport us to capetown even when we told him that Transport fare for my wife and I to capetown was R600 back then,we came out of his office that day and we have to approach some Nigerians worshippers there that were still left behind who rallied round other Nigerians and raised the transport fare for us, the guy now told us something that we should have come to the church gate and solicit for assistance immediately after the church service than going to meet Isaac that even if someone is on the verge of death the guy won’t do anything but he can preach and ask people to pay offering and tithes,since that day I don’t see them as helpers but rippers… to God be the glory today my family has properties both in Nigeria and South Africa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:14am On May 12
cheesy
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by rezy15(m): 10:14am On May 12
Dibodibo:
Na wa for you ooo, a bottle of coke was #5 egg roll was also #5 in the 80s
Correction. In the early 90s coke was 1.50. Choco milo was 15k. Coke entered 5 naira towards the mid 90s

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by soccerlite: 10:22am On May 12
OriOko88:
cool
One thing I find fascinating and inspiring about the major men of God like Adeboye,Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Wale Oke, etc is that they all had humble beginnings,like they started from d scratch. Their parents were nobodies,so they were so dedicated to serve the Lord during their early ministries.

That's why I don't join the criticism of other who say they're too Rich. Leave them let them be too Rich,u too can start your journey to riches like them if it's that easy. These men have paid their dues so God don bless them accordingly.

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Major men of God

Lolzzzzz 🤣
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Rebuke: 10:22am On May 12
Zonefree:

Sometimes some of yhu just want to say something, I mean something negative simply because it's about a man of God. If not, how on earth do yhu conclude he always preaches about money? How many of his messages have yhu listened to?

His message is all about the kingdom of God and serving God in sincerity. So, if yhu have any problem with that, yhu can report him to God.
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Porksupplyib: 10:23am On May 12
jaszplus12:

Financial fortune IS NOT the product of quality spiritual walk...
Bible doesn't teach that, prosperity preachers do that....

God bless you sir. Unfortunately christians believe otherwise.
I get truly amazed reading and watching today's happenings as if the word of God is different all of a sudden. As if the teachings of Christ and the apostles have been erased from the bible.

Spiritual uprightness has absolutely nothing to do with financial blessings.

99% of the richest people anywhere in the world don't even believe in Christ or accept him. Many of them don't even believe God exist. So who has been blessing them?😅

It is well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Patojargz: 10:24am On May 12
Ona business... Na way forward we dey after and ona dey do like say e nor concern ona.

No dey bring ds kind tale come front page cos like ds i dey pepper

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Felabrity: 10:31am On May 12
Alright but 10naira then can get you what?
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 10:32am On May 12
Zonefree:

Do u attend Living Faith Church regularly? Have u even attended once? If not then don't judge anything based on social media hype
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Porksupplyib: 10:32am On May 12
Your big pastors are getting extremely rich by the day simply because members keep gifting them their all (as a result of erroneous believes that giving to the pastor is giving to God)

Ask anyone that tells u he is being blessed the simple question: "what is ur investment?"

At least a farmer plants corn in the soil and reaps bountifully. A business man buys and resells at a profit.
Ur pastors buy and sell nothing, but suddenly start becoming extremely rich and they tell you "God is blessing them" and u didn't ask him what he "planted"😊
And u are expecting same type of "blessings", you are following him because of the wealth he is flaunting calling "God's blessings" 😅
you are simply deceiving yourselves.

You don't get financially blessed because u become a true Christian. You don't need to become a Christian to be financially blessed.

I know you will argue these simple facts. Don't worry, one day you will understand. I was once at that spot too. So I get you absolutely 😅

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Olichoke: 10:38am On May 12
Glimpsetv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxGH3N9yPw?si=IRz2ssiGJnJU9Kkr

How I Named My Son Isaac With Only N10 Naira (Bishop David Oyedepo)

In this short video you are about to watch, Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, AKA Winners Chapel, narrated how he refused to touch the church's money during the naming ceremony of their son, Isaach, even though they had only 10 naira at that time. Despite his associates advising him to take out some money from the church's pocket for the naming, telling him there's nothing wrong in doing that because he is the head of the church, the Bishop said he vehemently refused and said to them the child is not the child of the church but his own child. “God's money must not be spent outside God's cause,” said Bishop David. In his sermon that day, he said, “Financial fortune is a product of quality spiritual walk,” reading from Job 22:24-25. He said, “not N1 (one naira) of God's money has ever mistakenly crossed its way to my pocket”.

No wonder God's blessings are evident in the life of this man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sInEv8qsX1M

I love this man of God

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by seanery: 10:41am On May 12
Stupid members

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:42am On May 12
interesting
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Pat081: 10:45am On May 12
Who ask daddy G .0one was telling his business center call church that robber shot at him and he collect the A K 47 and hand them over to police same Pastor that see Jesus face to face Nigeria Pastors my two hands up for them

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by correctguy101(m): 10:48am On May 12
OriOko88:
cool

True...

If e easy, try go make people bring their hard earned 10% to you every month na...

No be beans, the men can talk people into doing anything...

I even saw a video of worshippers bowing to old baba Adeboye's chair, I was like, these men are truly powerful and these people are truly crazy... How can you even bow to chair wey dem don probably use mess scatter just because na so-and-so dey sit on it. If the man had a dog, I'm sure they'll call the dog daddy and bow to it..

These MoGs too much abeg, turn people to total eediots abi dem be eediots before, the MoGs just catch dem to control shocked ...

SMH

Happy Sunday o grin
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Alliswell248: 10:49am On May 12
Zonefree:

Is anyone stopping you from starting your own church and preach poverty, and every other things that interest you?

Trash
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Paramount01(m): 10:50am On May 12
Zonefree:

Nobody preaches salvation like this Man,every of his messages goes with alter call
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:52am On May 12
Dibodibo:
Na wa for you ooo, a bottle of coke was #5 egg roll was also #5 in the 80s
Coke #5 for 80s?
wen sprite was #1.50 in early 90s?
Baba, chew groundnut if u don't have info to share abeg!
angry

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Paramount01(m): 10:53am On May 12
Melagros:

Yet ,Peugeot 404 was 1953
Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Paramount01(m): 10:55am On May 12
hakeem4:
at best 10 naira could only buy you a bag of cement then

You laired,bad of cemet was #65

1 Like

Re: I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Paramount01(m): 10:56am On May 12
Sheuns:
grin

Everyone just Dey preach money and wealth. It is well.

You can start preaching poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / 7 Things You Can Never Change Until You Change Yourself / Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.