Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,815 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) (69880 Views)

My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:02am On May 13
Zonefree:

Cradle hotel na still new hotel. For that works layout, there's Summer suite hotel. That's the first club house in owerri, na where ashawo start for Owerri be that.
If u say na where ashawo start, what will u call Ama J. K
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by 1000Capacity: 10:48am On May 13
BeggingMachine:
say please

nkita

Who's this
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by BeggingMachine(f): 10:50am On May 13
from grass to grace and grass again
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by 1000Capacity: 10:54am On May 13
BeggingMachine:
grin grin grin

Thunder will fire you..are you retarded or something

you are not invisible as you thought

you go hear am for facebook groups ehn

Feel free to post away grin
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by BeggingMachine(f): 10:55am On May 13
1000Capacity:

Who's this
you were warned severally

you could have just conducted your business in peace
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by BeggingMachine(f): 10:57am On May 13
1000Capacity:

Feel free to post away grin
thanks boss

I will also post on nairaland

thunder go fire your dead destiny if you mail mynd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by Malroux: 11:20am On May 13
CuntPeddler:

My hostel was Camp David at Okwu Uratta. Back gate is cool now... been outta imsu for the past 6 yrs now
Alright bro. I stayed in Camp David and later Chelsea lounge before staying at Works layout. Have they finished building the school hostel they have been building since time immemorial? I mean the school hostel near Steve Jane hostel at the back gate.
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by Malroux: 11:22am On May 13
[quote author=Onuimo1 post=129918464][/quote] Yes but it was when it was still a bungalow. It was built flat by flat then.
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by Malroux: 11:26am On May 13
Gerard28:

Where be O town abeg?
Owerri.
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by Gerard28: 11:51am On May 13
Malroux:
Owerri.

Oh! Mtcheww. I think say na beta place
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by predictor1: 2:31pm On May 13
Zonefree:

I think it's N600-N700 back then. One pack can knock down 3 grown men. One pack of it with a bottle of sprite and N500 dried meat was a big flex then.
Correct. #600 in Lagos then. That should be around 2009/2010.
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 3:26pm On May 13
BeggingMachine:
;

Thunder will fire you..are you retarded or something

you are not invisible as you thought

you go hear am for facebook groups ehn
Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by BeggingMachine(f): 4:08pm On May 13
NLPoliceWoman:

Mynd4 Dominiqu Justwise.
Rule 2
troll, stop editing my posts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by CuntPeddler: 6:29pm On May 13
Malroux:
Alright bro. I stayed in Camp David and later Chelsea lounge before staying at Works layout. Have they finished building the school hostel they have been building since time immemorial? I mean the school hostel near Steve Jane hostel at the back gate.

For where? Don’t mind IMSU and their yeye pattern. Men still dey live for private hostels
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by Malroux: 6:34pm On May 13
CuntPeddler:

For where? Don’t mind IMSU and their yeye pattern. Men still dey live for private hostels
Nawa o. They are using it to loot money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by MrLibrarian(m): 10:09pm On May 13
BeggingMachine:
troll, stop editing my posts
na FatherChristmas gay partner be thatgrin
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 10:28pm On May 13
All hail the king 🙌

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by BeggingMachine(f): 8:21am On May 14
MrLibrarian:
na FatherChristmas gay partner be thatgrin
If him allow me face am, nairaland go tire am

I know the short tiv Man from Benue state
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by syntekelite(m): 9:23am On May 14
Zonefree:

His songs were released few weeks to valentine's day. It was on everyone's lips that period.

Links hotel was everyone's favourite back then. The money I spent on Vino Tinto in that hotel should be enough to sponsor 6 Nigerian girls in the university now.

Lol.. young old men full naira land ohhh😁😁don simon vino tino, sangria and multi fruta... Those were the days...
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by syntekelite(m): 9:25am On May 14
Rapmoney:

Vino Tinto, cheap red wine wey wan finish boys back then. Chai, memories.

Based on economy and value of naira then e no cheap ohhhh😁 its currently selling for 2500-3000k... But men dey buy like 20packs one sitting that year..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by syntekelite(m): 9:29am On May 14
Rapmoney:

I bought it N300 in 2006. I should be in my final year in the university or probably just graduated then.

Very correct i started buying it 250 around 03 thereabout, same period milk stout and teezers dey reign.. fun days ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by syntekelite(m): 9:37am On May 14
I jammed this song on ipods esp the mini mehn the beat on those apple ear piece dey make music both good or bad sweet... Damn those were the days..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by Rapmoney(m): 7:06pm On May 14
syntekelite:

Based on economy and value of naira then e no cheap ohhhh😁 its currently selling for 2500-3000k... But men dey buy like 20packs one sitting that year..

You are correct, my brother.
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by stanlink(m): 8:12pm On May 14
I'm glade his case is been brought to limelight find out thru the blogger about a show he agreed to perform and posters where printed and if all his dues where not paid
badoh:

This should not be overlooked if truly your claims are genuine.
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by eTroll: 8:46am On May 15
BeggingMachine:
If him allow me face am, nairaland go tire am

I know the short tiv Man from Benue state
how far bro.
Which section are you mostly active on let's deal with that bastard
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by BeggingMachine(f): 8:51am On May 15
eTroll:
how far bro.
Which section are you mostly active on let's deal with that bastard
I am active on betting thread

grin grin
That bastrd thought he was invicible

I just de pity am now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by zedman1(m): 10:05am On May 21
Zonefree:

His songs were released few weeks to valentine's day. It was on everyone's lips that period.

Links hotel was everyone's favourite back then. The money I spent on Vino Tinto in that hotel should be enough to sponsor 6 Nigerian girls in the university now.
Lol, Vino Tinto was my favourite when I started shacking. Kai, those days. Just like one guy above wrote, I never liked that song, hearing those words "mam bebe" was what provoked me more, but I was forced to get used to the song due to massive air play.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' / Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) / Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.