Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike (4034 Views)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by NaijaCowFarm: 12:44pm On May 12
Righthussle:
If you're masturbating over this news. Well just know that in 2027, Wike will still deliver Rivers votes to Tinubu. Fubara and Ameachi are doing what they're doing just to deliver Rivers votes to Atiku in 2027. But that will never happen.

Dreamer ... Wike is already a dead dog as far as Rivers State is concerned. Ask Amaechi and Oshomole what the federal might could not do for them against a sitting PDP governor. Learn from history.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by ibechris(m): 12:47pm On May 12
Righthussle:
If you're masturbating over this news. Well just know that in 2027, Wike will still deliver Rivers votes to Tinubu. Fubara and Ameachi are doing what they're doing just to deliver Rivers votes to Atiku in 2027. But that will never happen.

An outsider talking as if he lives in Rivers.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by Jflex07(m): 12:48pm On May 12
Let me watch and read how agbados will react to this statement. They have been running around saying Sim will see shege and pepper just because they support wike.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by Jflex07(m): 12:51pm On May 12
Hezzyluv:
Even if the presidency wants to side Wike, would they have come out and say, "we want to side Nyesom"?
Tinubu has enough issues already to face, Sim and Wikes issue are least of his concerns, right now.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by GEJDHERO: 12:56pm On May 12
Hezzyluv:

As Wike's brother abi?

Wonders shall never end. So, Tinubu has become man of his words since him don side Fubara for your eyes.? grin

No worries, his promises to Nigerians would come to pass Isha-Allah.
CONSOLATION is good oo so u dont end up with heart attack

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by alimiadedayo1: 12:59pm On May 12
id4sho:

Atiku should rest Abeg
so that obi will become the presidential candidate of PDP in your dream?
Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by idahme(m): 1:04pm On May 12
Hezzyluv:
Even if the presidency wants to side Wike, would they have come out and say, "we want to side Nyesom"?

They won't say so because saying so means they are supporting illegal acts. Wether president side him or not we Rivers indigenes are siding with our Governor. Wike should go ans test.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by peleson1: 1:10pm On May 12
Hezzyluv:
Shut up.

The message is clear.

Wike is a psychopath and a political liability.

He will be dropped soon by tinubu.

Tinubu risks Niger Delta support in 2027 because of a liability called wike

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by id4sho(m): 1:11pm On May 12
alimiadedayo1:

so that obi will become the presidential candidate of PDP in your dream?

You sef, Wike made it clear he will support southern presidency and that's the right thing. Atikus position brought about the fallout of PDP. Wike starved PDP of funds and Obi left after reading the signs even before the primaries.
My position is let the southern giants test their popularity.

Atiku is broke and the charisma ain't there, I am a northerner though
Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by id4sho(m): 1:12pm On May 12
peleson1:

Shut up.

The message is clear.

Wike is a psychopath and a political liability.

He will be dropped soon by tinubu.

Tinubu risks Niger Delta support in 2027 because of a liability called wike

True, if Wike is not called to order. The ripple effect will affect Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by slivertongue: 1:23pm On May 12
anyone with the belief that President Tinubu would take their side in the political crisis would be disappointed.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by alimiadedayo1: 1:36pm On May 12
id4sho:

You sef, Wike made it clear he will support southern presidency and that's the right thing. Atikus position brought about the fallout of PDP. Wike starved PDP of funds and Obi left after reading the signs even before the primaries.
My position is let the southern giants test their popularity.

Atiku is broke and the charisma ain't there, I am a northerner though
He will support southern presidency because he lost primary election and was pained.. You guys supported him then because you thought he was going to support obiturary Obingo(peter obi) and do you think Wike is a fool or political neophyte like you? he knew where the game is going to pitch so he align with reality.
moreover, no matter how broke Atiku is, all your generation combined till the end of the world can never be rich as broke as him..poor mindset, a broke man like you calling a very rich man is broke..continue

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by BondRiv: 1:37pm On May 12
This Ajuri Ngelale keeps talking rubbish. People have finished working for the President and you have gotten an appointment to keep speaking nonsense.

Whether Tinubu likes it or not, he must take a side. It is left for him to decide the kind of president he wants to be, a weak one or a strong one and other states will follow suit.

What Obaseki did in Edo State was it right? Now this governor in Rivers State is following his footsteps and you are saying the president won't take a side. Either way, he has taken a position.

To do nothing, favours Fubara. The president will get the outcome of his decision. He can't be on the fence. Let no one deceive him. Ajuri Ngelale knows nothing about politics.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by Kukutente23: 1:40pm On May 12
BondRiv:
This Ajuri Ngelale keeps talking rubbish. People have finished working for the President and you have gotten an appointment to keep speaking nonsense.

Whether Tinubu likes it or not, he must take a side. It left for him to decide the kind of president he wants to be, a weak one or a strong one and other states will follow suit.

What Obaseki did in Edo State was it right? Now this governor in Rivers State is following his footsteps and you are saying the president won't side Wike. Either way, he has taken a position. To do nothing, favours Fubara. The president will get the outcome of his decision. He can't be on the fence. Let no one deceive him. Ajuri Ngelale knows nothing about politics.
So you guys were banking on the president siding with Wike. I thought Wike was big, strong and powerful

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by BondRiv: 1:42pm On May 12
Kukutente23:

So you guys were banking on the president siding with Wike. I thought Wike was big, strong and powerful

Not banking. This is an analysis in response to the topic. Positions will always be taken. It has nothing to do with Tinubu. It is politics. The president is always a factor. To choose to side or not side, is a decision which will have its own outcome.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by Kukutente23: 1:45pm On May 12
BondRiv:

Not banking. This is an analysis in response to the topic. Positions will always be taken. It has nothing to do with Tinubu. It is politics. The president is always a factor.
The president should not be a factor in the politics of a state. If Wike is popular and holds all the aces as you guys claim, he should not need the president to take his side. Instead it should be Fubara running around looking to get the president to help him restrain Wike. Sebi he wants to be godfather?
Tinubu did not need Buhari's help against Ambode in 2019. He even rebuffed Buhari's pleas. That's how to be a godfather. Any other thing is just influence peddling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by BondRiv: 1:48pm On May 12
Kukutente23:

The president should not be a factor in the politics of a state. If Wike is popular and holds all the aces as you guys claim, he should not need the president to take his side. Instead it should be Fubara running around looking to get the president to help him restrain Wike. Sebi he wants to be godfather?
Tinubu did not need Buhari's help against Ambode in 2019. He even rebuffed Buhari's pleas. That's how to be a godfather. Any other thing is just influence peddling

The president is always a factor and that is the reality. If you have that card, you must play it. This is politics, you are still daydreaming. Obasanjo as president, knew how to play this type of politics, for better or worse, he threw his hat in the ring. A leader must be decisive.

On Ambode:

Ambode didn't demolish the Assembly building of Lagos State. He wasn't that desperate and foolish. Fubara is even plotting to demolish the Assembly quarters. Ambode also, didn't run the state without a budget, or withhold council funds and refuse to conduct local government elections. These are things that would have necessitated Federal intervention.

There have been several praises heaped on Tinubu on how he is a good politician, my appraisal will come from the decisions he will take here to change the game.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by id4sho(m): 1:58pm On May 12
alimiadedayo1:

He will support southern presidency because he lost primary election and was pained.. You guys supported him then because you thought he was going to support obiturary Obingo(peter obi) and do you think Wike is a fool or political neophyte like you? he knew where the game is going to pitch so he align with reality.
moreover, no matter how broke Atiku is, all your generation combined till the end of the world can never be rich as broke as him..poor mindset, a broke man like you calling a very rich man is broke..continue
This one wey you de follow me hot. I don't do obi vs bat but if you want tongue lashing. Am game

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by Ofunaofu: 2:04pm On May 12
Wike should please allow the governor and the people of Rivers state to breathe
Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by Curious345: 2:05pm On May 12
You keep sounding like a loose string 🧵 of a bass guitar 🎸
BondRiv:

The president is always a factor and that is the reality. If you have that card, you must play it. This is politics, you are still daydreaming. Obasanjo as president, knew how to play this type of politics, for better or worse, he threw his hat in the ring. A leader must be decisive.

On Ambode:

Ambode didn't demolish the Assembly building of Lagos State. He wasn't that desperate and foolish. Fubara is even plotting to demolish the Assembly quarters. Ambode also, didn't run the state without a budget, or withhold council funds and refuse to conduct local government elections. These are things that would have necessitated Federal intervention.

There have been several praises heaped on Tinubu on how he is a good politician, my appraisal will come from the decisions he will take here to change the game.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by BondRiv: 2:10pm On May 12
Curious345:
You keep sounding like a loose string 🧵 of a bass guitar 🎸

Above your comprehension. Go to the celebrities section.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by kingbee90: 2:36pm On May 12
BondRiv:

On Ambode:

Change which game? Whats your interest in Rivers State politics? You have a slave mentality. We don't have such in south south. You better face your Oshogbo politics oh.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by Googledotcom: 2:55pm On May 12
I am a Rivers man but all I can say is that this statement from the presidency does not reflect Tinubu's true will. The people of Rivers state are watching how their governor is being treated and we won't forget nor forgive. We will register our displeasure against Tinubu in 2027 if he does not call his employee to order.

I supported Wike and sang His praise, the evidence are everywhere on nairaland. But his time has passed. I need a better Rivers state.

Fubara is my governor, put your finger in his eyes, you've automatically put your finger in my eyes as a Rivers man.

I am speaking as a Rivers man who will definitely vote come 2027. The presidency can't claim not to be taking sides and keep silent to watch Wike cause turmoil which may spread to affect the countries economy.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by Elzazzi: 3:15pm On May 12
Hezzyluv:

grin grin cheesy
Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by Melagros(m): 3:24pm On May 12
Righthussle:
You sabi something
Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by peleson1: 3:25pm On May 12
Wike is finished.
To be dropped as minister .

Heating up the politics in Rivers state is just a no no
Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by peleson1: 3:27pm On May 12
BondRiv:

On Ambode:

Shut up.

Wike is not the presidency .

Fubara will deliver for tinubu in 2027.

Tinubu can not risk Niger Delta vote because of Wike rubbish

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by Alphanancy: 3:31pm On May 12
Rest abeg. You think Wike made himself?
Righthussle:

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by seborrhic: 3:38pm On May 12
Some if not all of these media aides for Nigerian presidents,at least since the time of Buhari give their own personal opinion as that of the presidency.
I bet ngelale has never had any discussion or been told what the president's position on the Rivers crisis is.
Tinubu does not appear like someone that would abandon Wike after the decisive and blatant rigging he did for him in Rivers State.
At best if Fubara becomes man enough and is perceived to be getting the better of Wike,Wike would only be advised to put his men in strategic federal positions to outrig Fubara in 2027.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Tinubu Won’t Side You – Presidency To Wike by alimiadedayo1: 3:47pm On May 12
id4sho:

This one wey you de follow me hot. I don't do obi vs bat but if you want tongue lashing. Am game
you are game? I don't understand your English

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awo's Legacy: A Blessing Or Curse To Yorubas? / The . / Breaking News: INEC Bows To Pressure, Presidential Election Now Holds 28th March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.