Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,778 members, 7,844,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga (30536 Views)

Yobe To Buy 2 TVs, 2 Air Conditioners For N300M; N210M For Graveyards, Mosques / Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by princepee: 10:44am On May 13
tongue na ritual period.
U go explain tire

1 Like

Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by nwakibie3(m): 10:45am On May 13
Senator of the dead
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by olisaEze(m): 10:45am On May 13
One imam don hol’ am for local. How guyman wan take chop if mugu no fall. Fear the walking dead Season32 Ep1!!😂😂😂

Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by JudasNaKarrot: 10:46am On May 13
CodeTemplar:
Rep of the dead.
That is Northerners for you. They always wine and dine with the dead. They don't let go of the dead.

Buhari made us understand how people from the North value the dead. 20% of his appointees were all dead people.

Fear Not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by Chucks13: 10:48am On May 13
Oh my God!!! Clay pots and white clothes to appeal to God? Which God if I may ask? Is that in your quran Mr Man?

Bro you are doing ritual and trying its to hide it.

So it's clay pots you want to use to appeal to God? Oga we are not kids ok.
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by WantsandMore: 10:50am On May 13
Your experience in the Health sector should've spoured you to donate and build a better Healthcare facility. What do I know sha?
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by Amicable24: 10:53am On May 13
Wawelexy:
Donations to the dead with constituency money? While the living are starving to death.

Waoh!
As in eeeeehhhhhhhhh cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by Saidfx(m): 10:53am On May 13
His Alfas told him to do so and he has done it. Next!
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by Amicable24: 10:57am On May 13
Judolisco:
Omo I hear new one today.... Clay pots are cheap that's why u donated them... Shey na dead body go use clay pots, dem go use am fetch water or cook food? .... What happened to the usual bajaj motorcycle and tricycle you senators normally donate.... Arbi what happened to the tailoring sewing machine?

So u sef go get mind write dis thing for your budget say u buy clay pots grin

Make them use am dey cook for the other side naaa grin grin grin Man forgot to add matches ooo abi how dem wan take do fire tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by LadyExcellency: 10:59am On May 13
klynranth:
Suspicious almsgiving, is he a cultist?

Point of correction. Is he a traditionalist? Those are sacred items in traditional worship. Nigerian constitution recognizes this as part of our religion.
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by Hart11: 11:02am On May 13
You get abido shaker?
Talkisneeded:
Sounds like a family tradition... As long as it's not the peoples money..

Goodluck to him...
I sell herbs Tho
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by stasius: 11:02am On May 13
Can someone educate us on use of clay pots in burial ground?
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by Mrexcell(m): 11:07am On May 13
Wisdom272:
Figuring out what puts is doing in the list of burial stuff

Me too waiting for a muslim to explain the meaning.
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by OBTOREPA(m): 11:10am On May 13
Constituency empowerment
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by tishbite42: 11:15am On May 13
The North is a huge joke, na mean
The East got the whole smoke, na mean
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by Papayaayasager(m): 11:15am On May 13
What is the clay pot meant for?
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by deavicky(m): 11:18am On May 13
Puss360:
We all don't care what the motive to donate pots are. What matters most here is how sure are we that the money used isn't constituent money?
If it's personal money then no problem...
that is bot the point. The point is, their agenda for Nigeria is to kill the citizens so it is imperative to prepare the grave for the once that will die.
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by LadyExcellency: 11:21am On May 13
Papayaayasager:
What is the clay pot meant for?

Haven't you heard of "village people"

It's used in cooking for the gods as part of traditional worship. The Ashes and Clay are used as accessories for the invocation of our ancestors who never rest in peace in this part of Africa.
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by ufotunang: 11:36am On May 13
And his people that he is representing are hungry and lavishing in poverty hardship ... nawaoooo...fear Nigeria politcians 🙄
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by SEGLIZ: 11:39am On May 13
Wawelexy:
Donations to the dead with constituency money? While the living are starving to death.

Waoh!
you no fit corporate for once? all of unna no fit corporate for nairaland abi? if person dey vex say him no wan smile na so unna go make person dey laugh. I beg I dey vex for hand change that your comment.

but to think of it truly, why use money to prepare a man graveyard rather than give him proper treatment? so he knows quite well those people will starve to death, so he would prefer prepare a grave for them than revitalize them!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by YUSUF50(m): 11:43am On May 13
Nice one
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by ganye1: 12:00pm On May 13
Donating burial items, especially the white shroud and wood is something that I do regularly to help families of deceased persons cope with burial expenses of their love ones and gain favour from Allah.
If there anything to criticise the Senator it is not this kind gesture.
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by Puss360(f): 12:07pm On May 13
deavicky:
that is bot the point. The point is, their agenda for Nigeria is to kill the citizens so it is imperative to prepare the grave for the once that will die.
Hmmm... Are you for real?
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by rayvelez(m): 12:22pm On May 13
We made the donation to Kano state committee for the graveyards headed by Dangoribar Kano and district head of Tarauni Local government. We had found out that clay pots were lacking in most of our graveyards and decided to donate.

What a nice gesture from the senator 👏
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by Talkisneeded: 12:24pm On May 13
Hart11:
You get abido shaker?

Text on WhatsApp, I get odumeje number
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by Ubanz: 1:18pm On May 13
You are preparing the burial of your constituency people instead of giving them a new lease on life.
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by ChiefOkoye(m): 1:43pm On May 13
When you donate burial items to the living,it's simply means you are wishing them death

1 Like

Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by Prettychild(f): 1:46pm On May 13
Wawelexy:

Waoh!
Wahala. It is to hasten the transition 🤣🤣 God abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by Exceed15: 1:50pm On May 13
North, North ., North
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by Callosobruchus(m): 1:53pm On May 13
So the living that can feel the pain of hunger is less important than the constantly oblivious dead ones in the grave.Africa sha...
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by symbianDON(m): 1:56pm On May 13
Donating to the dead, who by the way have no need for the donations, while the living and starving....Nigeria has the most absurd leaders on earth! Wow!!!
Re: Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:46pm On May 13
A305:
In a progressive country. This is part of the duty of the welfare system in the local government/grassroot level to deal with.

This is a backward thinking; donating burial equipments to please God (as he puts it) while the living whose constituency you are representing are hungry.
and you think the families of the dead are not hungry?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Emmanuel Fayose Involved In Motor Accident Along Abuja Road (Photos) / Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.