Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,986 members, 7,841,771 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha (27604 Views)

Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha / 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by chatinent: 11:27pm On May 12
So what? Tinubu has proven to be a verified failure.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by essentialone(m): 11:32pm On May 12
Too many idiots as leaders in Nigeria. Thank God I finally left that God forsaken country.
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:32pm On May 12
BondRiv:

The person who made him enter that office has apologized for his actions.

Can he state his reasons that points to the will and benefit of the masses or remain silent to face his Ministerial work?

Let Wike move on ....if I were him, let the good works he did in Rivers speak for him.

If 27 house members all belong to WIKE in the House of Assembly, tell me what the poor masses will benefit from such a State ....

Is not that I don't have such knowledge of how an average Politician in Nigeria thinks, but is time to change things ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by blackgold2018(m): 11:35pm On May 12
yarimo:
FUBARA must be chase from Rivers state government house , according to majority of rivers state voters.
mugu
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by yarimo(m): 11:36pm On May 12
stanisbaratheon:

Why are you on Fubara's dick?

You are on every thread that has to do with Fubara. Why?
And you don't have work to do rather than checking my comment on every FUBARA thread abi
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Trustyourself: 11:37pm On May 12
yarimo:
FUBARA must be chase from Rivers state government house , according to majority of rivers state voters.

What will be your profit?
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by YesDaddyTill203: 11:38pm On May 12
stanbright:

You see how foolish you are
So you support Wike because he rigged Rivers election for your dull president?
Evil being like you
Rivers State is my maternal home, PHALGA to be precise.
Focus on your State and leave Rivers state alone
You can also make Wike your governor too😂

Hey, dumbo. I don't support Wike or Fubara. I support legal and democratic steps. I will never support anyone making illegal moves.
If Tinubu should do to the House of Assembly today what Fubara is doing to the Rivers legislature, I will NEVER support it.
Your low IQ is preventing you from differentiating the difference between political support and democratic legal steps.
No executive has the right to determine what is right for the legislature by burning down the legislative house. That in itself is treason.
You are probably from Aanbra claiming Rivers, that's what they are trying to do in Lagos. CLOWN
They are always trying to claim other people's land like parasites. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by stanisbaratheon: 11:46pm On May 12
yarimo:
And you don't have work to do rather than checking my comment on every FUBARA thread abi

Your joblessness got my attention. Hence your presence in every Fubara thread.
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by yarimo(m): 11:47pm On May 12
stanisbaratheon:

Your joblessness got my attention. Hence your presence in every Fubara thread.
because you are more jobless too , you just exposed yourself by yourself oo🤣🤣😅😅😅😅😅
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by stanisbaratheon: 11:48pm On May 12
yarimo:
because you are more jobless too , you just exposed yourself by yourself oo🤣🤣😅😅😅😅😅

Okay Na make we dey look Na.

That your prayers for Fubara no go work. You and your ethnic champion Wike will not succeed.
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by jamafa: 11:50pm On May 12
VinnyBaba:

Why will Fubara vote Ebola tinibu when he has his Party Man Atiku or PETER OBI? undecided

Again, Why will any Voter with Normal Sense thumbprint a CRIMINAL, Certificate FORGER as choice for president?

Election is gone boy, move on.

You dont need all these

You like or u don't like, Tinubu is Nigeria President.

You can only cry then stop when you are tired.
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Blaze14k: 11:56pm On May 12
YesDaddyTill203:
Simp Fubara will be impeached sooner or later. It's Just a matter of time.

Pandora pathological liar BITTER SOUL Obi and the other loser Athiefwku will then start crying about the rule of law and danger to democracy but they are silent now on how FUbara is treating the legally elected member of the legislature like a dictator.

They will call on the USA, AU, OAU UN, and others to come and save democracy in Nigeria. Just wait and see.

What oo why are you guys dragging Peter obi into this mess in river. I though yorubas don't play politics of hate.. bros leave obidients and obi out of this no one cares

2 Likes

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Riskymarvelous(m): 12:00am On May 13
yarimo:
you always wail on what is not concerning you

1 Like

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Sp1ritHusband: 12:09am On May 13
Is that Fubara's wife?

Jesu oko ijo !
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by AllenSpencer: 12:10am On May 13
Fubara should start embezzling all he can.

He going to be a one term governor.
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by AllenSpencer: 12:11am On May 13
yarimo:

That’s a fact!

He can never get a second term!
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by UnitedKingdom: 12:18am On May 13
yarimo:

Face Osu state and leave my governor for me. SIM has 6G network
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by UnitedKingdom: 12:21am On May 13
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/kQ7yy4GJFhZ3QaoW/?mibextid=oFDknk

Mr. Cry cry law maker even you no vote Tinubu. Those who voted for him are the numbers of MAD people Rivers state have. We know what played out in RS.
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Kingsean(m): 12:24am On May 13
so what?
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by yarimo(m): 12:31am On May 13
UnitedKingdom:

Face Osu state and leave my governor for me. SIM has 6G network
Which state is OSU
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by yarimo(m): 12:33am On May 13
Riskymarvelous:
you always wail on what is not concerning you
and how is that your business busy body
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by bluefilm: 12:52am On May 13
That shows that fubara is a very wise person

1 Like

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by ufotunang: 12:52am On May 13
How do you expect a PDP party member to vote for APC....you are just saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Sirianese: 12:53am On May 13
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/kQ7yy4GJFhZ3QaoW/?mibextid=oFDknk

Yeah so what are we supposed to do with this information
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Thinktwicemybro: 1:00am On May 13
Vushes:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is Kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V548uDt7USA?si=bHj51aedK3-Ht16t

Access Bank
Kelly Monday
Today is Monday, go look for work you useless scammer. Daddy and mummy kee you there.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Thinktwicemybro: 1:01am On May 13
Victiri:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 16 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complication of high sugar level and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcxhxB_gp4w
please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed
Same scammer, different format. Oga go find work do
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by goslowgoslow(m): 1:05am On May 13
yarimo:
Are you the one that conducted the opinion poll?

1 Like

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by thatigboman: 1:07am On May 13
yarimo:
this man or woman, u smoke something?
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by CountinBlessins(m): 1:09am On May 13
yarimo:

You mean according to your brothers selling yam in traffic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by goslowgoslow(m): 1:10am On May 13
lowkey0147:
Is this the new propaganda in town? By the way, it's his choice.. Buharis wife didn't even vote for him, go and check.
But you people are cursing those who voted Tinubu.
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Eyeballism(m): 1:14am On May 13
God heal River state

I CURE SCABIES FOR A LIVING
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Letuspray4niger: 1:24am On May 13
This man no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar / President Buhari Addresses Corpers In Daura (Photos) / Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.