Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,761 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha (27655 Views)

Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha / 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by jattopeter(m): 6:30am On May 13
jiz:
Supporting APC doesn't mean you should suspended your brain now grin grin
Some of them didn't only suspend, some removed their brain completely.
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Ofunaofu: 6:31am On May 13
Putindbutt:
Pls don't bring Tinubu into this matter, Fubara is PDP, he had his candidate.. wait o, so Fubara went contrary to Wike's directives to work for Tinubu while Wike and his men were working for Fubara's victory. Fubara broke the code and he must be punished.

Putindbutt, you were making sense with the bold, but as a notorious BATerian, you deviated and acted true to your calling.
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Tooreda: 6:39am On May 13
ClearFlair:

If you look at the news and comments on Nairaland, you'll see that some APC supporters are very dangerous

And very useless at the same time
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by BALLOSKI: 6:45am On May 13
I have no issue with that.

Must everyone vote Mr president?

Is that Fubara's wife in the picture below? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Segxydube: 6:47am On May 13
yarimo:
FUBARA must be chase from Rivers state government house , according to majority of rivers state voters.

Nd who are u to speak for dem?
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by BALLOSKI: 6:47am On May 13
Putindbutt:
Pls don't bring Tinubu into this matter, Fubara is PDP, he had his candidate.. wait o, so Fubara went contrary to Wike's directives to work for Tinubu while Wike and his men were working for Fubara's victory. Fubara broke the code and he must be punished.
I think that's the beginning of the problem. That's when the disloyalty started.
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Faposky95: 6:48am On May 13
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Segxydube: 6:49am On May 13
Putindbutt:

Which senseless code? Oga make we hear word
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Dedeity: 6:53am On May 13
yarimo:
FUBARA must be chase from Rivers state government house , according to majority of rivers state voters.
This thread is not for miscreants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by chyeexcel: 6:54am On May 13
Putindbutt:
As always, sounding like a broken wooden gong.Dundee fc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Chucks13: 6:55am On May 13
VinnyBaba:

Why will Fubara vote Ebola tinibu when he has his Party Man Atiku or PETER OBI? undecided

Again, Why will any Voter with Normal Sense thumbprint a CRIMINAL, Certificate FORGER as choice for president?

I just dey laugh all of you because you all foolishness stinks to heaven.

Your last paragraph tells how stupid and mentally halved-baked you are.

So obi with UN degree with "Sunday date" is not a forgery? Pls tell me where and which university issues certificate with Sunday date and to you that is not forgery ba? If I lie tell obi to present his degree and let's see it.

You talk about drug? Pls stop being stupid, hate is a cankerworm that have eat up your brain completely. Obi is a notorious drug trafficker he has be on this since his young age moreso "I dares you and any of your stupid hateful morons to ask grigory obi what killed his father and ask grigory who is Dubem and ask grigory his brother inlaw that went to jail for drug trafficking who owned the drug?" I kept warning you guys don't let me break Internet with grigory obi hidden secret, Internet will scatter. Go to his village and hear the truth from any of those fearless elders in his village you will be shock and be ashame. I sabi grigory right from youth till date.

Just shut your mouth and
f u c k off. Fubara will shock you all when he will dump pdp mark my word. I'm pdp myself but Atiku was never my candidate in 2023 and Fubara is a betrayer and he will dump pdp soon keep watching then una eyes go clear say politician are
a s s holes.

Tinubu going 8 years and your betrayer Fubara will dumping pdp. FACT!!!
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Segxydube: 6:56am On May 13
BondRiv:

Even if you give that empty drum 100 years, he will not achieve anything in Rivers State with that visionless government he is running. The only thing he knows how to do is destroy buildings of the legislature. He cannot build one single thing.

Just wait and see how long it will take him to build the Assembly building he destroyed. He is giving foolish executive orders for the legislative arm of government to conduct its affairs in the government house.

He is taking Rivers State centuries backward. Very incompetent thing.

You are so brainless for blaming the governor.... Blame dat senseless man Wike who wants to be the godfather over a state he didnt allow to have a godfather during his tenure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by pek(m): 6:57am On May 13
When some of our politicians talk, you cringe with shame. Must Fubara vote for Tinubu? Fubara was neither in APC nor owed any allegiance to Tinubu to vote for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Segxydube: 6:58am On May 13
Confirmedzombie:
Fubara must be impeached and deported to SE to join his ipob brothers.

Wike remain the number one in Rivers politics.

We will chase Fubara out of our state the way we chased ipob

See u... Slave to wike.

No brain at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by yahmohy27: 7:00am On May 13
Babangidapikin:
Imagine the Nonsense he is saying, when he has a candidate of his party .. please stop this cheap blackmail.
Read again ...
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Babangidapikin: 7:04am On May 13
yahmohy27:

Read again ...
What is there to read again...the President is the father of the nation and any of his son's can come to him for help .

1 Like

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Segxydube: 7:04am On May 13
YesDaddyTill203:

Just look at you. Have you heard anywhere in the world where an executive can just remove the legislature and it's considered legal?

You people are always blinded by hypocrisy and hatred of people. The only reason you guys are supporting this illegal move by this foolish Governor is simply because Wike did not support your Agulu-packaged fraud and he said that he's not Igbo. That one they pain una into the bone marrow. grin grin grin

So wetin u dey tell us is dat wike is right in everything going on in rivers abi?

U see with dis mentality of urs, nigeria no fit beta...
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:05am On May 13

1 Like

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by OriginalYoruba1: 7:07am On May 13
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/kQ7yy4GJFhZ3QaoW/?mibextid=oFDknk

We Yoruba are not in support of what Wike is doing in Rivers state , we have disown Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by SisterAnn(f): 7:07am On May 13
YesDaddyTill203:
Simp Fubara will be impeached sooner or later. It's Just a matter of time.

Pandora pathological liar BITTER SOUL Obi and the other loser Athiefwku will then start crying about the rule of law and danger to democracy but they are silent now on how FUbara is treating the legally elected member of the legislature like a dictator.

They will call on the USA, AU, OAU UN, and others to come and save democracy in Nigeria. Just wait and see.
Calm down. Wike will finally bleed to death. Don't wreck yourself before then.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by SisterAnn(f): 7:10am On May 13
ClearFlair:

Shows you how APC doesn't care about governance. See Yarimo's comment
Even Yarimo regrets voting for tinubu. Forget the show they put up here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by OriginalYoruba1: 7:11am On May 13
Chucks13:

I just dey laugh all of you because you all foolishness stinks to heaven.

Your last paragraph tells how stupid and mentally halved-baked you are.

So obi with UN degree with "Sunday date" is not a forgery? Pls tell me where and which university issues certificate with Sunday date and to you that is not forgery ba? If I lie tell obi to present his degree and let's see it.

You talk about drug? Pls stop being stupid, hate is a cankerworm that have eat up your brain completely. Obi is a notorious drug trafficker he has be on this since his young age moreso "I dares you and any of your stupid hateful morons to ask grigory obi what killed his father and ask grigory who is Dubem and ask grigory his brother inlaw that went to jail for drug trafficking who owned the drug?" I kept warning you guys don't let me break Internet with grigory obi hidden secret, Internet will scatter. Go to his village and hear the truth from any of those fearless elders in his village you will be shock and be ashame. I sabi grigory right from youth till date.

Just shut your mouth and
f u c k off. Fubara will shock you all when he will dump pdp mark my word. I'm pdp myself but Atiku was never my candidate in 2023 and Fubara is a betrayer and he will dump pdp soon keep watching then una eyes go clear say politician are
a s s holes.

Tinubu going 8 years and your betrayer Fubara will dumping pdp. FACT!!!

We Yoruba know the true . Tinubu didn’t win any election . Wike rig Rivers state election 🗳 to APC . Let me reminde you now , our son Tinubu will not end well in that seat
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Khallicopyro: 7:12am On May 13
As a PDP member was he supposed to vote for APC's candidate like Wike the Judas?
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by SisterAnn(f): 7:14am On May 13
Nyemsom Wike will finally bleed out. Rivers people should just hold on tightly.
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by FunkyJustice(m): 7:17am On May 13
And so?
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by OriginalYoruba1: 7:18am On May 13
YesDaddyTill203:

Who is more dangerous to a sane society than the brainwashed low IQ IPOB Obi-goat retards?

No one.

Shut up and defend your bacteria 🦠 with proud while I will provide solution to your problem

1 Like

Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by SisterAnn(f): 7:19am On May 13
YesDaddyTill203:

Just look at you. Have you heard anywhere in the world where an executive can just remove the legislature and it's considered legal?

You people are always blinded by hypocrisy and hatred of people. The only reason you guys are supporting this illegal move by this foolish Governor is simply because Wike did not support your Agulu-packaged fraud and he said that he's not Igbo. That one they pain una into the bone marrow. grin grin grin
Wike says he's not Igbo? He is a kettle but insist he's an electric kettle, still a kettle by the way.

When the chips are down, you a yeruba man will even call an ijaw man Igbo. grin
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by SisterAnn(f): 7:22am On May 13
BondRiv:
Does Fubara know his left from his right? Playing foolish politics he is being taught by expired politicians and kleptomaniacs.
You sef don weigh in the matter. It's good you dropped a quote.
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Babysheart(f): 7:25am On May 13
Lagos didn’t vote Tinubu, in fact he lost Bourdillion ward.

Umahi’s family didn’t vote Tinubu.

Tony Okocha should stop behaving like a child by trying to set up Governor Sim and Pres. Tinubu.

Soon Wike will drop Tinubu and start speaking ill about him.
Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by Philipmoon2(m): 7:29am On May 13
And so what!
Did that your so called Tinubu and other APC members voted for GEJ.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jummai Alhassan Visits Makarfi In PDP Headquarters / Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole / Obasanjo To Aisha Buhari: Have Pillow-talk With Your Husband On Nigeria Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.