Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O (2235 Views)

Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Akpakomiza2: 9:02am On May 13
Ofunaofu:

Okpebholo who failed WAEC at 36 is the best for the people of Edo state

Well, noted all the same

He failed waec but has projects for his people while Asue the intelligent ones has no regard for his people
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by southsouthking(m): 9:03am On May 13
NorthernAgender:
You see how pathetic you are? Why you can't just vote labour party instead.

Why are you crying over who my choice of vote is?
Don't i have the right to vote whoever i want to vote for?
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Innomama7(m): 9:04am On May 13
Almaigaa:

See Joseph the dreamer. Asue wey Esan people hate The man can not even speak Esan his own Language. He gets irritated by the language. Edo People will massively vote APC, others will vote LP.

Ugly Obaseki', Asue and their few online supporters should go and fvck themselves.
smile you dey talk to full born uromi oga na senate we send Monday we non send am governor rest brother Asue all the way as for that lp man brother non level actor chill👍

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Ofunaofu: 9:18am On May 13
Akpakomiza2:

He failed waec but has projects for his people while Asue the intelligent ones has no regard for his people

Which projects

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Pecoleee345: 9:36am On May 13
Ofunaofu:

Okpebholo who failed WAEC at 36 is the best for the people of Edo state

Well, noted all the same

All the first class with PhD we voted what have they done??
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Ofunaofu: 9:40am On May 13
Pecoleee345:

All the first class with PhD we voted what have they done??

You all said the same about Buhari: that even if he presents a NEPA bill, he is better. We all saw how he eventually turned disastrous for the country.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Akpakomiza2: 10:59am On May 13
Ofunaofu:

Which projects

Over 30 projects
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Akpakomiza2: 11:00am On May 13
Innomama7:
smile you dey talk to full born uromi oga na senate we send Monday we non send am governor rest brother Asue all the way as for that lp man brother non level actor chill👍

Okpebholo will clear Esan
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Osaroboy: 11:55am On May 13
Your points are not genuine, vote for APC for the betterment of Edo state and her people
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Osaroboy: 11:56am On May 13
Of course APC is winning this coming election. SMO is the best candidate
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Esosaaa: 12:00pm On May 13
The best decision you will ever make is to vote for Senator Monday Okpebholo. He's competent for the task
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Almaigaa: 12:10pm On May 13
Innomama7:

And who told you Esan people will decide who will rule Edo? Una send Monday go Senate and so what? Monday don pass una power now. And if una do anyhow, we no go even vote any Esan man, we might just vote for the LP Guy Instead.

See as you dey talk as if it is Esan birth right to be Governor. Na so una go dey always make mouth. That's why e dey hard make Esan become Governor.
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by commoditiesnig: 12:16pm On May 13
BALLOSKI:
But Obaseki is of PDP and he's a disaster. What are we saying? Are they not the same?
Lol i tire o 😂
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Almaigaa: 12:19pm On May 13
NzogbuNzogbu:
yes ugbekun online voter

We dey vote pdp to continue the salary payment, as my mama get peace dey collect pension I like am

I don't want the stooge okpebolo that can't take decision on his own, na change we ask for in Abuja wen we enter one chance

Tell okpebolo to come out and speak for himself if he can

Continue. Na only you, Obaseki and Asuen go vote PDP. Cause I guarantee you that, Obaseki's Commissioners and other appointees will secretly vote APC.
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by OviaTheGreat: 12:20pm On May 13
We have had enough of PDP oooo!!!, we can not continue to endure pain for another 4years. Senator Monday Okpebholo is our man
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:22pm On May 13
Akpakomiza2:

Over 30 projects
Audio projects with no name?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Almaigaa: 12:25pm On May 13
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, u never wished Edo well

My mom is a civil servant and had enjoyed Obaseki salary throughout his years

They even have 13 month salary never has it been this good, she is now retired and the enjoyment continues

I said it that u don't live in Edo and this is another proof that you stay in north and start saying non existent people protest in ring road , you are lost

You hate Edo, that's why you support apc we can't afford tinubu and okpebolo at the same time of tinubulation

Trash.
Na only few streets I no know for Benin. I am a voter in Edo . My pooling unit is Ugbekun primary school. Isso Street beside Ugbekun primary school na my former base be that. But I don relocate to Limit Road now.

We go vote out Obaseki's PDP in Edo

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Akpakomiza2: 12:26pm On May 13
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Audio projects with no name?

For the records, these are some of Monday Okpebholo's projects he did for Esan people before ever venturing into Politics;

He was an alternate government in Edo Central.

1. Perimeter fencing of Udomi Pry Sch Irrua.

2. Complete reconstruction of 3 classrooms and headmaster's office at Udomi Pry Sch Irrua.

3. Borehole at Ujabhole Community Irrua

4. Borehole at Afuda Community Irrua.

5. Borehole at Udomi Community Udomi Irrua.

6. Borehole at Ileh Community Ekpoma

7. Borehole at Emaudo Community Ekpoma

8. Borehole at Hausa Market Uromi.

9. Borehole at Idigie Community Uromi

10. Borehole at Ikekhen Community Igueben.

11. Reelectrification of Idumu Iyasele Quarters Ujabhole Uwessan.

12. Complete reroofing of Idumebo town hall Irrua.

13. Complete reroofing of Ukhun Grammar School Ekpoma

14. Donations of laptops computers and free internet facilities to first privately owned University in Edo Central Mudiamen University Irrua.

15. Provision of laptops computers to Sabo Tiger Montessori Group of School Irrua.

16. Donation of 5 sienna Security Vehicles and gadgets to Esan Security Network ( Esan Atanakpa).

17. Provision of Hilux Security van to Uzea Vigilante

18. Provision of Sienna Security vehicle for Uwessan Vigilante

19. Provision of Sienna Security Vehicle to Anti cult group Ekpoma.

20. Esan indigent Students Scholarship fund for undergraduate.

21. Esan International Students tuition fees support programme.

22. Iron and steel fabrication trainee and settlement scheme ( provision of welding transformers, other tools, Generating plant and set up of workshop).

23. Construction of section 3 of Ujabhole- Udomi road with side drainage and asphalting.

24. Provision of street lights at Udomi Community Uwessan -Irrua.
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Indispensable85(m): 2:26pm On May 13
Akpakomiza2:

I am not surprised,this might be close to what will happen as my calculations show okpebholo winning the entire north,central and most parts of south.but,I'll be modest and still leave uhumnwonde,Egor,esan south east,esan West and owan west for him

If APC play their game well, pdp will not win a single lga in edo South. The binis are always united around issues of the palace.

I think APC will win esan west again. They're very strong there now. I expect asue to win esan South East. Owan west is usually very keenly contested.
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Indispensable85(m): 2:29pm On May 13
Almaigaa:

Trash.
Na only few streets I no know for Benin. I am a voter in Edo . My pooling unit is Ugbekun primary school. Isso Street beside Ugbekun primary school na my former base be that. But I don relocate to Limit Road now.

We go vote out Obaseki's PDP in Edo

U go dey enter jokers steady. Lol 😆
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Almaigaa: 2:32pm On May 13
Indispensable85:

U go dey enter jokers steady. Lol 😆

No. In my entire stay in Benin na only 3. Times I enter Jokers and that was about 7 years ago. I dey enter club ones in a while, but I no dey enter jokers
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Indispensable85(m): 2:40pm On May 13
Almaigaa:

No. In my entire stay in Benin na only 3. Times I enter Jokers and that was about 7 years ago. I dey enter club ones in a while, but I no dey enter jokers

Ok

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Akpakomiza2: 2:50pm On May 13
Indispensable85:

If APC play their game well, pdp will not win a single lga in edo South. The binis are always united around issues of the palace.

I think APC will win esan west again. They're very strong there now. I expect asue to win esan South East. Owan west is usually very keenly contested.

True,if APC can step up the propaganda but I would have preferred if they dished it out around august or Sept so that it will influence the polls.at this rate,it might die down before sept and pdp may counter.i think APC should also encourage things that will strengthen akpata as most of his followers are pro pdp.in this case,if APC does not win any bini lga,they lose narrowly

From the 2020 polls,APC biggest defeat outside Edo south was esan West that's why I give it to pdp.but for APC to win it in the assembly polls and for hon onobun to struggle there and with the massive resignations I am seeing,you may be right.
APC best result in Esan in 2020 was from esan south east.again,hon okojie won esan SE/esan NE massively which means APC is very strong there.if Asue wins,it will be marginal.due to the influence of hon Agbebaku,pdp should win or lose owan west narrowly.
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Innomama7(m): 3:26pm On May 13
Almaigaa:

And who told you Esan people will decide who will rule Edo? Una send Monday go Senate and so what? Monday don pass una power now. And if una do anyhow, we no go even vote any Esan man, we might just vote for the LP Guy Instead.

See as you dey talk as if it is Esan birth right to be Governor. Na so una go dey always make mouth. That's why e dey hard make Esan become Governor.
brother that of Monday forget it make election first start we go know forget about Esan I was in akoko edo makeke and otuo even igarra I hardly hear of olumide apkata sorry bros PDP everywhere you go
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by MrALIVE: 3:47pm On May 13
Monday okpebolo is the worst candidate in this Edo election..Edo people will be ok if they can avoid APC and PDP.
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Indispensable85(m): 4:24pm On May 13
Akpakomiza2:

True,if APC can step up the propaganda but I would have preferred if they dished it out around august or Sept so that it will influence the polls.at this rate,it might die down before sept and pdp may counter.i think APC should also encourage things that will strengthen akpata as most of his followers are pro pdp.in this case,if APC does not win any bini lga,they lose narrowly

From the 2020 polls,APC biggest defeat outside Edo south was esan West that's why I give it to pdp.but for APC to win it in the assembly polls and for hon onobun to struggle there and with the massive resignations I am seeing,you may be right.
APC best result in Esan in 2020 was from esan south east.again,hon okojie won esan SE/esan NE massively which means APC is very strong there.if Asue wins,it will be marginal.due to the influence of hon Agbebaku,pdp should win or lose owan west narrowly.

The palace matter is just starting bro. It will catch fire close to the election. The matter has been adjourned to 25th of July. That's just a month and 3wks to the election. I hear people are already mobilizing for the next adjourned date. The metropolis will be shut down and the propaganda will even be more intensed. So far, the awareness has been spreading like harmattan fire.
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Akpakomiza2: 8:56pm On May 13
Indispensable85:

The palace matter is just starting bro. It will catch fire close to the election. The matter has been adjourned to 25th of July. That's just a month and 3wks to the election. I hear people are already mobilizing for the next adjourned date. The metropolis will be shut down and the propaganda will even be more intensed. So far, the awareness has been spreading like harmattan fire.

True but before 4 months,the tempo will die down and momentum will be lost.but with the next adjourned date,the tempo will push till elections.i think this must also be on billboards and louddpeakers just as pdp did in 2020...
The ward 2 leader of Apc in uhumnwonde has defected.i also learnt that pascal ugbome received some defectors into pdp
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Indispensable85(m): 5:13am On May 14
Akpakomiza2:

True but before 4 months,the tempo will die down and momentum will be lost.but with the next adjourned date,the tempo will push till elections.i think this must also be on billboards and louddpeakers just as pdp did in 2020...
The ward 2 leader of Apc in uhumnwonde has defected.i also learnt that pascal ugbome received some defectors into pdp

Forget pascal my brother. He has never won his unit in Etsako central. Uhumnwonde is safe with the coming on board of Charles Idahosa. Everything seems good for the APC right now.

That billboard and loudspeaker own make sense aswear. Obaseki used it in 2020. Very effective!
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Thomthom(m): 5:23am On May 14
NzogbuNzogbu:
is this the same you that is always quick to curse Edo here and portray it in bad light?

There is a reason those who don't wish Edo well are all in apc

Make una campaign with una candidate no way, it's attack personalities una dey

Edo would never return to the apc days of non payment of salaries and pensioners

Una dull candidate don aluready confirm he is coming to take care of leaders and would be waiting for leaders to take decision
I tell u no payment of salary. Local government staff almost died of Hunger ... Obaseki paid 8 month out of 13 month owed some of the LGAs in Edo state... My uncles wife started selling pure water that year.. Obaseki na blessing to workers ooo. I no see government wey go take care of workers for Edo State again if Obaseki tenure end.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Akpakomiza2: 5:34am On May 14
Indispensable85:

Forget pascal my brother. He has never won his unit in Etsako central. Uhumnwonde is safe with the coming on board of Charles Idahosa. Everything seems good for the APC right now.

That billboard and loudspeaker own make sense aswear. Obaseki used it in 2020. Very effective!

The delay in the release of the campaign list is somehow.i don't like the choice of urhoghide as campaign DG.we also need to start campaign ASAP.
Pascal ugbome a member of legacy group working for obaseki means the legacy camp is divided.
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Indispensable85(m): 5:54am On May 14
Akpakomiza2:

The delay in the release of the campaign list is somehow.i don't like the choice of urhoghide as campaign DG.we also need to start campaign ASAP.
Pascal ugbome a member of legacy group working for obaseki means the legacy camp is divided.

No party don start campaign yet. Legacy group is 90percent intact. If you followed their recent senatorial meetings you'll know what I'm saying. Like I said before pascal can't do much. He's not a threat to anyone. Urhoghide is a good choice. He's got wide contacts across the state. The delay concerning campaign council is to integrate more people. No problem for dat one. Everywhere good bro
Re: Edo 2024: Tension In Government House As Initial Analysis Shows Asue Losing To O by Onogiede(m): 9:24am On May 14
Almaigaa:

who be this idiot entity, in history and present most out standing people in Edo state are mainly Esan both intellectual and good governor's capacity,..in war front when other ran esan stand, just recently an ijaw ethic group create in Benin Oba have to involve all the king's in Esan to standby..it seems u a kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Problem With Nigeria? / Alam From Fry Pan To Fire / Nuhu Ribadu Dismissed For Shaking Hands With Yar'adua In Mufti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.