Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) (26175 Views)

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:24pm On May 14
WannaHowzit:

Nigerians scam vulnerable people all over the world - you're evil people and hated all over the world. Go cry tears into your empty Hungerian pot. Your passport is persona non grata all over the world. You're human rats.

Whats the difference btw a Nigerian scamming Vulnerable people and White monopoly capital extracting resources from your country and empowering the 1% of Whites in your population.

You can't even see the scam that you are a willing, vulnerable part of.

Olodo! Go back to school

"Come let me show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:28pm On May 14
IronGalaxy:
hahahaha. and thanks to Lord Jesus I'm a South African man, blessed with a beautiful country with a beautiful climate and women... cool

Point 1. I wouldn't trade your history, your present mental condition and what happened to your people for being born in Nigeria no matter what the present difficulties are here in my country.

Thats like me trading places with the mind of a Black American because he was born in the US. The generational trauma is not something I wish on any human being.

Speak for yourself Wena.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 5:31pm On May 14
Sepukku:

Point 1. I wouldn't trade your history, your present mental condition and what happened to your people for being born in Nigeria no matter what the present difficulties are here in my country.

Thats like me trading places with the mind of a Black American because he was born in the US. The generational trauma is not something I wish on any human being.

Speak for yourself Wena.
Again! "let me speak for myself"

Thank God! I'm a South African man, blessed with a beautiful country, climate, lifestyle and beautiful women. cool If my gratitude hurts your feelings or what you wouldn't trade that's your cross to bear boss, I couldn't care less cool

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Sepukku: 7:14pm On May 14
IronGalaxy:
Again! "let me speak for myself"

Thank God! I'm a South African man, blessed with a beautiful country, climate, lifestyle and beautiful women. cool If my gratitude hurts you or what you wouldn't trade that's your cross to bear boss, I couldn't care less cool

Ahhh what good is a beautiful country if you don't own nor can you use any of the resources on it to better your life. That's like looking at a beautiful woman in a glass house everyday and unable to reach out to her and touch her. serious torture.

As far as beautiful women are concerned. All I need to do is take a quick flight to Colombia to nyash those gorgeous women there or pay one of your magoshas to take a flight to Naija so I can swipe her and send her back to Zululand.

You are slow Wena!
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 8:53pm On May 14
Sepukku:

Ahhh what good is a beautiful country if you don't own nor can you use any of the resources on it to better your life. That's like looking at a beautiful woman in a glass house everyday and unable to reach out to her and touch her. serious torture.

As far as beautiful women are concerned. All I need to do is take a quick flight to Colombia to nyash those gorgeous women there or pay one of your magoshas to take a flight to Naija so I can swipe her and send her back to Zululand.

You are slow Wena!

LOL..You are triggered that I have reasons to be proud of my country? where does that concern you? How does my patriotism have to do with you?

If you love Colombian women that's your choice what does that have to do with my patriotism?

For the umpteenth time. thanks to the almighty I'm a South African man, blessed with beautiful women, a beautiful climate, beautiful culture. Dear God should I die bring me back to Mzansi Afrika my country cool cool cool haters will forever hate..
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by JASONjnr(m): 9:12pm On May 14
WannaHowzit:

Nigerians scam vulnerable people all over the world - you're evil people and hated all over the world. Go cry tears into your empty Hungerian pot. Your passport is persona non grata all over the world. You're human rats.

Yeah right, says the slave who's sisters and daughters get raped by their white masters and idiots like you keep looking around for Nigerians to vent your anger on.

I'm sure you're a gay! It's been recorded that about 70% of south African men are gays!
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Sepukku: 9:17pm On May 14
IronGalaxy:
LOL..You are triggered that I have reasons to be proud of my country? where does that concern you? How does my patriotism have to do with you?
How can I be triggered that you have reasons to be proud of your country. I and many other peoples from different counries have many reasons to be proud of their countries, the least of these in my case being the love for the food, I love the women, I love the drive of my people. I love the culture.

IronGalaxy:

If you love Colombian women that's your choice what does that have to do with my patriotism?

Nothing, it just means there are beautiful women everywhere.

IronGalaxy:

For the umpteenth time. thanks to the almighty I'm a South African man, blessed with beautiful women, a beautiful climate, beautiful culture. Dear God should I die bring me back to Mzansi Afrika my country cool cool cool haters will forever hate..
You don't have to say it for the upteenth time. This is not the contention. The contention is being proud of who you are or where you are from doesn't in the same breath negate the fact of your horrible state of mind and traumatized past that affects the mental capacities of your present self.

***Shaking my head***
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Sepukku: 9:18pm On May 14
JASONjnr:

Yeah right, says the slave who's sisters and daughters get raped by their white masters and idiots like you keep looking around for Nigerians to vent your anger on.

I'm sure you're a gay! It's been recorded that about 70% of south African men are gays!

He is a gay!

How did you guess
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:25pm On May 14
Sepukku:

How can I be triggered that you have reasons to be proud of your country. I and many other peoples from different counries have many reasons to be proud of their countries, the least of these in my case being the love for the food, I love the women, I love the drive of my people. I love the culture.

Nothing, it just means there are beautiful women everywhere.

You don't have to say it for the upteenth time. This is not the contention. The contention is being proud of who you are or where you are from doesn't in the same breath negate the fact of your horrible state of mind and traumatized past that affects the mental capacities of your present self.

***Shaking my head***
But you are triggered. You're triggered when a South African breathes, sneezes, farts, etc. etc. that's just how you are!!

I'm proud of my country, why then try and dispute it if you aren't triggered? You are proud of Nigeria yes? Why then drag the issue when I'm proud of my own?

Yes, there are beautiful women everywhere so? Did I say otherwise? Must I not be proud or appreciative of the ones we have? Must I not be proud of my beautiful country because there are other beautiful countries in other parts of the world?

you are forcing an argument that's neither here or there, just take the L and go to sleep
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Sepukku: 9:59pm On May 14
IronGalaxy:
But you are triggered. You're triggered when a South African breathes, sneezes, farts, etc. etc. that's just how you are!!

No I am triggered at air headed South Africans. i enjoy the ones who can have intelletual conversations.

IronGalaxy post=129955921
I'm proud of my country, why then try and dispute it if you aren't triggered? You are proud of Nigeria yes? Why then drag the issue when I'm proud of my own?[/quote:

Most people are proud of their countries. This is not the contention. The contention is as proud as you are this does not negate the fact of your traumatizing history and the mental state of your youth and I dare say your elders.

[quote author=IronGalaxy post=129955921
Yes, there are beautiful women everywhere so? Did I say otherwise? Must I not be proud or appreciative of the ones we have? Must I not be proud of my beautiful country because there are other beautiful countries in other parts of the world?

Stop playing st.upid. We all know what contexts these statements are made.

[quote author=IronGalaxy post=129955921
you are forcing an argument that's neither here or there, just take the L and go to sleep[/quote]

I am making statements. I can't argue with low IQ'ed kids.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:02pm On May 14
Sepukku:

No I am triggered at air headed South Africans. i enjoy the ones who can have intelletual conversations.

Chief do you even know what you're arguing about.? . What exactly is your problem?
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IamAtAnger: 11:50pm On May 14
U don commot ur papa house?... post the pics of all ur achievements for life... hypocrite
BarrElChapo:

Person wey never comot from Nigeria before, na im you dey waste words on. You get time bros lots of time.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:02pm On May 17
tsdarkside:

yeah....apc is full of white people....

how you managed to compare both is strange to me....nigeria is a completely black nation....

don't you see the headline....??
white opposition member burns flag....!!

white people are not smart....
not smart
Yet conquered black ppl with less resources?
Who then is smart
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 1:39am On May 18
MIKOLOWISKA:
not smart
Yet conquered black ppl with less resources?
Who then is smart

earth was completely only black people....
you fvckup badly....

don't admire evil....
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:15pm On May 25
tsdarkside:

earth was completely only black people....

Make an intelligible sentence

you fvckup badly....

How

don't admire evil....
show the admiration

Better learn how to speak English before trying to debate
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 7:06pm On May 26
MIKOLOWISKA:

Make an intelligible sentence

How

show the admiration

Better learn how to speak English before trying to debate

stfu....is that english enough for you....??
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:14pm On May 27
tsdarkside:

stfu....is that english enough for you....??
as suspected
Another illiterate

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

90,000 Schoolgirls Aged 10 To 19 Fall Pregnant In 2023 - South African Minister / Putin Sworn In As Russian President For Fifth Time / Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.