Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) (26167 Views)

HoΓ«rskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by highchief1: 5:45am On May 13
helinues:

You eventually end up contradicting your initial question.

You can now rest.

Next
thanks enjoy your week bro
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by helinues: 5:46am On May 13
[quote author=WannaHowzit post=129923983][/quote]

Okay, watching those videos might take your time, could you go through the comments on any of the videos and send the screenshots, let's see if those who commented on those threads are drunk like the content creator.

Let me just add one screenshot, we are waiting for loads of yours as a South African to dispute the false Statistics SA is currently using regarding economy

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:50am On May 13
helinues:

If you have truly lived in SA before, how then you are asking which place in Nigeria better pass SA?

The developed areas in SA are mostly areas where whites are living, the reasonable are slums where blacks are living. Proof me wrong

Lol, SA blacks all live in slums πŸ˜‚. The black middle class is like 5 times the size of the white middle class by now. Not our fault your Japagerian friends in SA are stuck in drug infested Hillbrow and lack exposure.

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by helinues: 5:51am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

Lol, SA blacks all live in slums πŸ˜‚. The black middle class is like 5 times the size of the white middle class by now. Not our fault your Japagerian friends in SA are stuck in drug infested Hillbrow and lack exposure.

Hey, that arguments wasn't for you, respond to the one that involved you which are now many.

1,2,3 set go

6 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 5:53am On May 13
bwahaha....

rainbow my black foot....

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 5:55am On May 13
why are they shocked....??

opposition parties do this kind of things worldwide....

trump is practically still in court....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:55am On May 13
helinues:

Hey, that arguments wasn't for you, respond to the one that involved you which are now many.

1,2,3 set go

I don't blame you for not knowing what middle class or paying tax means. Afterall, you're a Japagerian πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ. You don't even know what a flushing toilet looks like.

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by helinues: 5:57am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

I don't blame you for not knowing what middle class or paying tax means. Afterall, you're a Japagerian πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ. You don't even know what a flushing toilet looks like.

Hahaha, very funny

My nigga deliberately Japa from the discussion and be talking incoherent things.

I told you I would make you sweat on this thread, now you can zip some coffee as you have been beaten blue and black.

Don't start what you can't finish next time.

Enjoy your week.

cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:00am On May 13
helinues:

Hahaha, very funny

My nigga deliberately Japa from the discussion and be talking incoherent things.

I told you I would make you sweat on this thread, now you can zip some coffee as you have been beaten blue and black.

Don't start what you can't finish next time.

Enjoy your week.

cheesy

At your old age you still poop in public gutters right? So I'm not off point.

I've got all day Japagerian, you wanna talk bout your severe underdevelopment, japagerianism, drug dealing or world class hunger?
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 6:04am On May 13
Remman:
If by any means South Africans let this opposition win, their country will be like Nigeria. This threat was similar to what APC Buhari used to take power from PDP GEJ and today we're paying for our mistake.

yeah....apc is full of white people....

how you managed to compare both is strange to me....nigeria is a completely black nation....

don't you see the headline....??
white opposition member burns flag....!!

white people are not smart....

2 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:14am On May 13
Helineus clown got the beating of his life today. Wonder how long he'll take to run to some mindless mommy moderator to rescue him from the onslaught.

2 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 6:19am On May 13
highchief1:
u no get sense.is there any country without crime?what’s the crime rate of America?does it make other countries come anywhere close to them.Which transport system are you Talking about?They even have a transport system it may not be perfect but they have.Do we have any?I have lived in SA,u haven’t just probably reading thgs online.That country na the sweetest country in the world.i have pics I took with people that came from America and Canada that came for vacation in Cape Town.can any america or Canadian vacay in Nigeria?Abeg o

we don't want those pervert westerners in nigeria....

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Eniitankorede: 6:22am On May 13
Remman:
If by any means South Africans let this opposition win, their country will be like Nigeria. This threat was similar to what APC Buhari used to take power from PDP GEJ and today we're paying for our mistake.

Shut up!!! Jonathan was a disaster. He did not build any infrastructure and allowed Deziani and other crooks to steal our money. It is not a disaster to build second niger bridge and wake up the railways, build private refineries and reverse the rot perpetrated by Jonathan. The fact that he gave some igbos opportunities to steal does not make him a success.

8 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by highchief1: 6:40am On May 13
tsdarkside:

we don't want those pervert westerners in nigeria....
bad guy,na der u carry the matter go lol.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by helinues: 6:55am On May 13
WannaHowzit:
Helineus clown got the beating of his life today. Wonder how long he'll take to run to some mindless mommy moderator to rescue him from the onslaught.

Why are you resorting to insult, is that how the beaten got to you.

Hahaha, reporting your comments would only add more to your woes.

So lick the current wounds.

8 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:00am On May 13
helinues:

Why are you resorting to insult, is that how the beaten got to you.

Hahaha, reporting your comments would only add more to your woes.

So lick the current wounds.

Lol, for someone who squats on NL all day, it took you a whole hour to come up with this lame-S response.

I asked you how hungry you are during this troubling time of tinubulation. Should i send you a rand and a couple of cents?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:01am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

SA will forever be better than Japageria for the next 500 years πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
shut up, you are an idiot for talking down on Nigeria like that. Where is SA when Nigeria was rescue it. Nigeria is having it's own trying time and you are mocking her! You will soon descend into chaos soon

6 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by helinues: 7:02am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

Lol, for someone who squats on NL all day, it took you a whole hour to come up with this lame-S response.

I asked you how hungry you are during this troubling time of tinubulation. Should i send you a rand and a couple of cents?

You are not even strong. So many crying in your comments

Stop the petty comments..

6 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:11am On May 13
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
shut up, you are an idiot for talking down on Nigeria like that. Where is SA when Nigeria was rescue it. Nigeria is having it's own trying time and you are mocking her! You will soon descend into chaos soon

Sit down. Even at it's worst SA will always be 1000 times better than the Japageria you're all fleeing.

2 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:14am On May 13
helinues:

You are not even strong. So many crying in your comments

Stop the petty comments..

Have you eaten today or praying for a wayward snake to make its way into your compound today? ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Jamestown123: 7:25am On May 13
highchief1:
no sir.but if I am not mistaken.If white fix their cities is it no longer their city?if white gave them light is not not their light?And the said whites are South Africans.So what’s the issue here.Can I shock u?That place u call slum we call it location there.The locations have the kind of light and road that ikoyi and Maitama does not have.bros have u ever been der or u just Dey read news about them.
shut up. You haven't been to maitama and ikoyi before that's why you are saying this. Heck who in his right sense will compare a slum to ikoyi?

2 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:33am On May 13
Jamestown123:
shut up. You haven't been to maitama and ikoyi before that's why you are saying this. Heck who in his right sense will compare a slum to ikoyi?

Lol, are you talking about these township slums? πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by highchief1: 7:33am On May 13
Jamestown123:
lol what part of ikoyi sir.na where u see reach.ikoyi is the abroad of people that have not seen abroad.enjoy the rest of ur day sir
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by highchief1: 7:35am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

Lol, are you talking about these slums? πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

beautiful pics u just uploaded.Now show us Nigerian slums.orile and mushin.upload it we are all learning.

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:38am On May 13
highchief1:
beautiful pics u just uploaded.Now show us Nigerian slums.orile and mushin.upload it we are all learning.

I'll leave that to the Nigerians to post their townships.

As for me I've got more super duper pics of SA "slums" for the trolls - at their request of course πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by highchief1: 7:41am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

I'll leave that to the Nigerians to post their townships.

As for me I've got more super duper pics of SA "slums" for the trolls - at their request of course πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
oh sorry I tot u are a Nigerian.im a Nigerian that have lived in South Africa.we know where SA is failing.but Nthg in SA can be compared to anything in Nigeria.the two countries are not mates in anything,I will not take foolish sides because I’m a Nigerian.i lived in blouberg.Blouberg is not even amongst big areas.but blouberg is finer than aso rock.

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Jamestown123: 7:48am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

Lol, are you talking about these township slums? πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No, I'm talking about the one you leave in.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:50am On May 13
highchief1:
oh sorry I tot u are a Nigerian.im a Nigerian that have lived in South Africa.we know where SA is failing.but Nthg in SA can be compared to anything in Nigeria.the two countries are not mates in anything,I will not take foolish sides because I’m a Nigerian.i lived in blouberg.Blouberg is not even amongst big areas.but blouberg is finer than aso rock.

I know, I've followed your posts in the thread and liked some πŸ˜‚.

The international media always shows black SA people in shacks but most townships are very developed. Most people in the middle class suburbs are also black. It's a fact enemies of black South Africans don't want to admit πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Jamestown123: 7:51am On May 13
highchief1:
lol what part of ikoyi sir.na where u see reach.ikoyi is the abroad of people that have not seen abroad.enjoy the rest of ur day sir
SA is more developed than Nigeria everyone knows that, but comparing black township areas in SA to ikoyi shows you are..... Let's not use vile words this morning. Bro no be only you know SA.

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by boxypane(m): 7:52am On May 13
I hope if their wahala start, Nigeria will ignore their crises.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:56am On May 13
Jamestown123:
No, I'm talking about the one you leave in.

I live here - Maboneng πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by highchief1: 8:01am On May 13
Jamestown123:
SA is more developed than Nigeria everyone knows that, but comparing black township areas in SA to ikoyi shows you are..... Let's not use vile words this morning. Bro no be only you know SA.
my choice of words may not have been perfect but argument must end now since u have agreed that SA is ahead.Happy new week blood

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iran Rejects Uk's Call For 'trump Deal' To Replace Nuclear Accord / Afghanistan: Deadly Suicide Bomb At Bank In Kandahar(photos) / 90,000 Schoolgirls Aged 10 To 19 Fall Pregnant In 2023 - South African Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.