Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,785 members, 7,844,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) (26093 Views)

HoΓ«rskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 4:00pm On May 13
Jamestown123:
So you want to compare this to Ikoyi? Or maitama
I've seen Ikoyi boss. Underwhelming at best.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 4:04pm On May 13
Jamestown123:
So you want to compare this to Ikoyi? Or maitama
Does Ikoyi boast of the same level of roads as Soweto? Malls? world-class universities? FIFA-accredited stadiums? private schools, hospitals like that of Soweto? you're taking chances my friend

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Jamestown123: 4:04pm On May 13
IronGalaxy:
I've seen Ikoyi boss. Underwhelming at best.
I think one of this days, I need to take pictures of ikoyi myself.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 4:04pm On May 13
Jamestown123:
I think one of this days, I need to take pictures of ikoyi myself.
Forget it, I've seen it. it's dusty, no offence

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by jeff1993: 4:05pm On May 13
IronGalaxy:
Quick question..have you met an actual South African man? or are you just parroting a song sung by your envious brothers?

Yes I have and that's juss what I noticed about the black SA .... like 80% of black male SA like that even u too know it. All they know is to lazy about and cause violence up and down. Envy is their watch word.

Hell!!! Even your women complain about your men.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 4:07pm On May 13
jeff1993:

Yes I have and that's juss what I noticed about the black SA .... like 80% of black male SA like that even u too know it. All they know is to lazy about and cause violence up and down. Envy is their watch word.

Hell!!! Even your women complain about your men.
You've never met a South African man, let alone a South African.. you're taking chances. have you met 80% of SA men to come to that conclusion? I swear you Nigerians, it's like there's a deficit in your reasoning, whats going on?

envy of what even?
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 4:15pm On May 13
IronGalaxy:
This is coming from the same people flocking to white countries like their lives depend on it? laughable

look.... this blabla don't interest us in nigeria....

you don't share your backyard....

shebi you already accepted homosexuality....
this is just the start for you south african moroons....

shebi una sabi pass people playing this game for centuries....
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 4:19pm On May 13
tsdarkside:

look.... this blabla don't interest us in nigeria....

you don't share your backyard....
YUp, you're more interested in flocking to other people's countries becoming nuisances in the process
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 4:30pm On May 13
IronGalaxy:
YUp, you're more interested in flocking to other people's countries becoming nuisances in the process

your mouth like nuisances....
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 4:32pm On May 13
IronGalaxy:
You've never met a South African man, let alone a South African.. you're taking chances. have you met 80% of SA men to come to that conclusion? I swear you Nigerians, it's like there's a deficit in your reasoning, whats going on?

envy of what even?

shattapu mr southy....
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by jeff1993: 4:33pm On May 13
IronGalaxy:

envy of what even?

I have never met an SA man? What's your proof?... I just hope the Boers take over and relegate u to the apartheid regime cos y'all black SA are not worth it.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IamAtAnger: 4:54pm On May 13
Modern slaves right in your fatherland..so pathetic[quote author=IronGalaxy post=129932574]I don't know if it just dawned on you that whites can be racist. Same as in the UK, thee US, Brazil or any mixed-country. these are not news sadly[/quv]
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 5:20pm On May 13
IamAtAnger:
Modern slaves right in your fatherland..so pathetic
Do you know what slavery is you moro.n? Look closer to home

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 5:21pm On May 13
jeff1993:

I have never met an SA man? What's your proof?... I just hope the Boers take over and relegate u to the apartheid regime cos y'all black SA are not worth it.
Proof is in your comments my guy, it's so blatantly obvious, LOL, 90% of You like peddling this myth that SA men are "lazy", people who've never set foot in SA or met an actual South African. you're just peddling hearsay my friend.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:26pm On May 13
IronGalaxy:
Proof is in your comments my guy, it's so blatantly obvious, LOL, 90% of You like peddling this myth that SA men are "lazy", people who've never set foot in SA you're just peddling hearsay.
vala umlomo wakho zulu boy, your men are lazy.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 5:29pm On May 13
mysticwarrior:
vala umlomo wakho zulu boy, your men are lazy.
hahahaha. and thanks to Lord Jesus I'm a South African man, blessed with a beautiful country with a beautiful climate and women... cool
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Yujin(m): 5:40pm On May 13
mamawa123:

It’s true that their economy is way better than that of Nigeria, and this part of the reasons our youth are relocating there to make ends meet.

SA minimum wage per month is over 300k naira compared to our 30k per month.
Chai... alili egbue m oooo.
#30,000 =/= #300,000
😩 😩 😩 😩
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by helinues: 5:42pm On May 13
IronGalaxy:
Do you know what slavery is you moro.n? Look closer to home

Express yourself without abusing others. South Africans that we know are not like that
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 5:47pm On May 13
helinues:

Express yourself without abusing others. South Africans that we know are not like that
Turn a blind eye to the transgressions of your own countrymen, yes? how many times have I been insulted on this thread? but you're only concerned with my responses, right? Classic Nigerian hypocrisy. Miss me with the righteous BS
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by callmevirus(m): 5:57pm On May 13
IronGalaxy:
Yet none come close to your own Makoko

I don't have your time
Look for something meaningful to do

Don't quote me again
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 5:59pm On May 13
callmevirus:

I don't have your time
Look for something meaningful to do

Don't quote me again
LOL. and yet you had the time to add your little two cents? what happened to those cents?
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by patrickcollins: 6:12pm On May 13
Remman:
Lol! In politics, there's no white or black, there are only people.

There was a propaganda in the 90s that blacks can never be good footballers or win world cup, but France's national team changed the narative, although, it hasn't happen in an African country yet, but the courage of those guys are an encouragement to others that Africans can actually win world cup and win international trophies. The so called whites deviced a means to occupy the space of African coaches within the African continent in order not to make Africans grow within themselves and so far it's working.

Secondly, we've been brainwashed that only the whites can do better in all things but look at the music industry where the whites are unable to subdue us, they're nowhere to be found, yet they'd robe black Americans of Grammy Award.
I agree to an extent but when it comes to nations building, development, leadership African Leaders have failed, black man equally has failed
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by JASONjnr(m): 6:22pm On May 13
WannaHowzit:

Just like our free and fair elections, our data is also on pointπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ†. You can cry over it while pooping next to your mom in a public gutter.πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

Bragging over drug dealing is no surprise - its your culture after all. Scammed a fragile old lady lately? Awesome, that's what you do best πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ†πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

You're a terrible person to debate with.

You dish absolutely nonsense to keep your points and always with insults without facts!

Even tho you debated with a dunce @helinues I believe he clearly made you look stupid!
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by EmmyDJourno: 6:54pm On May 13
You can pass a message, without burning the flag
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by highchief1: 6:58pm On May 13
ThunderFireAgba:

Or do you think everyone on nairaland is a low miserable filthy looking piΔ£ like you?
Bragging about being to SOuth Africa, do you know how many countries I've been to??
FYI: I took off from OR Tambo on my way to Brisbane in 2017.
Deluded nicompop full of inferiority complex. Na una dey causes why Nigerian passports are being rejected at embassies because of your stupidity.
Bastărd!
I never bragged and will never brag.sa is one of the least countries I have lived in.enjoy the rest of your day and go to bed with ur insults.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Remman(m): 8:02pm On May 13
patrickcollins:
I agree to an extent but when it comes to nations building, development, leadership African Leaders have failed, black man equally has failed
Let me leak a secret to you today. As the president of Nigeria, big foreign companies offer to pay the president and their officials a huge some of money just to implement policies that will keep them in business and keep many others out of business. Tinubu was able to remove subsidy because he did it ever before entering his office, so there was no offers on the table. How they do it, they'll open several accounts for you in the US, UK, France, Croatia, etc. if you agree to their terms and they're deadly serious. I'm talking about billions of dollars. Secondly, if you're too stubborn to bend to their knees, they look for ways to demonize before your own citizens and load you with sanctions. They're great mind game lords. Just check out some (not fully but) sort of anti-white African nations around and you'll get it.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Remman(m): 8:12pm On May 13
patrickcollins:
In order words, they're subduing our leadership. Our leaders end up becoming a tool in their hands. Do you know how many threats GEJ got from Obama's administration just because he disagreed to some deals? In fact, the emergence of Buhari was international, GEJ administration was demonised with threats from all corners including terrorists. Just check out how many black companies dealing with natural resources within Africa that's doing well, all you'd hear are foreign upon foreign ones and even the ones you'd say is a black man's e.g. NLNG, it's CEOed by whites. Our major billion dollars projects are done by these foreign companies.

I said it's only in music that they've failed to subdue us. But still you won't like their body language when it comes to music awards like Grammy.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Melagros(m): 11:26pm On May 13
WannaHowzit:

I don't trust 80% of news on Nairaland when it comes to SA - always negative. During the riots they posted fake news South Africans were about to turn into cannibals and that a woman looted dozens of dildos. We all know Japageria is fake news and propaganda central.

SA has free and fair elections - argue with your keyboard if you like (no western observers to monitor us like children as they always do Japageria where drug barons and zombie Sudanese Jubrils win elections).

If SA as Africa's biggest and most advanced economy is on the verge of collapse, then i wonder what Japageria at 4th position is going through πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:59pm On May 13
JASONjnr:

You're a terrible person to debate with.

You dish absolutely nonsense to keep your points and always with insults without facts!

Even tho you debated with a dunce @helinues I believe he clearly made you look stupid!

Nigerians scam vulnerable people all over the world - you're evil people and hated all over the world. Go cry tears into your empty Hungerian pot. Your passport is persona non grata all over the world. You're human rats.

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Ilekokonit: 1:49am On May 14
Problems everywhere.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Swaelyf(f): 3:14pm On May 14
If SA is so good what are you doing lurking on a forum for "japageria" at least here we face ourselves equally over there you cant even move freely in your own country.so keep bragging about how much of a slave you are. leave the ppl oppressing your generation and face a black man tht was equally looted and is still getting looted to date angry always wagging their tail for their master hoping crumbs fall from the table[quote author=WannaHowzit post=129923983][/quote]
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Swaelyf(f): 3:18pm On May 14
If SA is so good what are you doing lurking on a forum for "japageria" at least here we face ourselves equally over there you cant even move freely in your own country.so keep bragging about how much of a slave you are. leave the ppl oppressing your generation and face a black man tht was equally looted and is still getting looted to date angry always wagging their tail for their master hoping crumbs fall from the table
WannaHowzit:

Sit down. Even at it's worst SA will always be 1000 times better than the Japageria you're all fleeing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiktok Banned On ALL US Reps-issued Mobile Devices / Thousands March Against Robert Mugabe In Harare (Photos) / I'm Like Monalisa: People Attend My Campaigns To See How I Draw Crowds - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.